ITT we work out who the king of europe will be

Nostradamus predicted that a war between Islam and the west was coming. But he also predicted that a king would arise who would drive out the muslims. Who was he referring to?

"Like a griffin will come the king of Europe,
Accompanied by those of Aquilon:
Of reds and whites he will conduct a great troop
And they will go against the king of Babylon." (C.10:86)

"The aimless army of Europe will depart
Collecting itself near the submerged isle:
The weak fleet will bend the phalanx
At the navel of the world a greater voice substituted." (C.2:22)

bibliotecapleyades.net/profecias/esp_profecia01g2.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump

Jan Sobiesky III

King Charles III

One clue

"Of Trojan blood will be born a Germanic heart
Who will rise to a very high power:
He will drive out the foreign Arabic people
Returning the Church to its pre-eminence."

"Chief of the world the great CHYREN will be,
PLUS ULTRA after loved, feared, dreaded:
His fame and praise will surpass the heavens
And with the sole title of Victor quite content."

Nostradamus predicted hitler as hister. Could chyren be a near guess?

>of reds and whites
POLAND TO THE RESCUE ONCE AGAIN

For a start, there's the old story that Rome was actually founded by Trojans fleeing the recently destroyed city. Maybe this person is part-Italian, part-German?

>yfw Nostradamus was referring to the Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of Saint John of Jerusalem, of Rhodes, and of Malta
i mean the flag checks out, so it's not too far off

Nah you fuck Based England

fuck

I'm racking my brains for someone with this ancestry

Maybe he's from Belgium?

"With great fury the Roman Belgian King
With want to vex the barbarian with his phalanx:
Fury gnashing, he will chase the African people
From Pannonois to the Pillars of Hercules."

Again: Trump. He is of German descendant, and Troia could totally be America(invaded by SJW). The God Emperor will save us after he'll deal with America

>The submerged isle...

Venice has always been sinking, would an EU Army be routed from Brussels/Germany to Austria to Northern Italy? A weak fleet might either mean the yet to be established EU fleet, or perhaps even the raiding ships put together by Identity Evropa and the like.

That's not a story, that's a myth made up by a Roman who wanted a noble descendant for his people.

SJWs are only the mindless foot soldiers. The deep state is the real force behind everything

'A great and terrifying ruler will enter the political arena, perhaps arriving from outer space, or perhaps being "heaven-sent". This person might be the Grand Monarch.'

Interesting that you refer to him as god emperor with this in mind.

He was talking about Hitler.
That's how it was supposed to go.
Someone fucked it up.

"From heaven comes a great king of terror
To resurrect the great king of the Angolmois
Before that Mars reigns for happiness."

It could literally be trump

He talked about Hitler earlier on. He called him 'Hister' look it up.

Doesn't change the fact that they hijacked America for a distorted sense of love.

Tried to. SJWs got tricked in to being used because they thought they were fighting for something, which was nothing. The deep state created them for the chaos and other general things. Once Trump handles the deep state, he will help Poland create a large army (to go against Russia and terrorists). Poland with the help of USA will bring the Muslims to heel. You need a strong Christian boot on the battlefield, US soldiers would let too many go.

"From the deepest part of Western Europe
A young child will be born to poor people
Who will by his speech seduce a great multitude,
His reputation will increase in the Kingdom of the East"
(Century 3, Quatrain 35)

Beasts ferocious with hunger will cross the rivers,
The greater part of the battlefield will be against Hister.
Into a cage of iron will the great one be drawn,
When the child of Germany observes nothing.
(Century 2, Quatrain 24)

In the year very not far from Venus,
The two greatest ones of Asia and of Africa:
They are said to have come from the Rhine and from
Hister Cries, tears at Malta and the Ligurian sea-coast.
(Century 4, Quatrain 68)

Liberty will not be regained,
It will be occupied by a black, proud, villainous and unjust man:
When the matter of the Pontiff is opened,
The republic of Venice will be vexed by Hister.
(Century 5, Quatrain 29)

The shocking and infamous armed one will fear the great furnace,
First the chosen one, the captives not returning
The world's lowest crime, the Angry Female Irale - Israel - not at ease,
Barb, Hister, Malta, and the Empty One does not return."

Found it.

Hitler likes muslims you retarded idiot. Now it's clear that only the dumbest posters pic NatSoc flags, you're almost as bad as commies

Hitler was austriac thought.

What would Hitler have thought about muslims conquering and replacing the German people though?

Makes sense though, they brought in the systems of the trojan wich empowered the romans to surpass all their neighbours. Troja was kill at the same time rome was founded. They probably got refuge there. We will never know.

Not defending it, because it's bullshit anyways but "muslim" isn't synonymous with "arabic" you know? You're making the same mistake as people who call others racist for disliking a religion.

I don't think any leader in history would be for the replacement of his own people. The jews changed that after hitler lost WW2 tho

The queen dies. Prince charles passes power to his eldest son because hot wife and sons to take his place as well. Also camilia can never be queen. Then the new king of whales takes his red and white troops and removes the muzzy invaders u have entering now,. Of course im american and know shit about this royalty shit. In fact if u wanna confuse an american ask then to tell u the last name of the royal family. THEY. WILL SHIT NOT KNOWING.

It's [spoiler]-a[/spoiler] me

He was referring to the Antichrist, the one who solves all these problems and gleans the worship of the unwitting.

I don't think Hitler 'liked muslims'. I think Hitler respected the prophet muhammed as they were quite similar. He saw Arabs as racially inferior.

Does your name have any relation to 'CHYREN'

Please show me the full passage.

I am in the AfD and I am of german and roman descend, I can trace the line back to 1300 and we were auxilarys before that probably, since we always breeded lower saxon horses until automobiles replaced horses.

I wasnt sure about a political career, because its a disgusting field full of disgusting people and it is much more profitable just to build my comapny further. But what is a company without your people? Nothing.

Show me the whole passage please.

Trump has Germanic blood and his mother is British and there's some old story about the last trojan king escaping to Britain or something like that

If you read the CH like an italian would so K it sounds like my last name kinda

go to this link and ctrl+f 'The Grand Monarch' and read.

Nostradamus often played word games when referring to names e.g for napoleon he called him 'Pau, Nay, Loron' and Hitler 'Hister'

Thank god its definitely not me. Good to know there will be a day of the rope though. I dont want to have trained so hard for nothing.

Of reds and whites, wow
Poland really is the saviour of Europe.

Could also be Sachsen.

>Trump
Us is modern Babylon, so any president of US will be the king of Babylon.