Great grand dad was a bracero (guest laborer)

>great grand dad was a bracero (guest laborer)
>one of the first ones here in the early '40s.
>even being indentured labor was better than staying in mexico
>worked for almost nothing for years before getting his citizenship

fast forward 70 years

>be me, 4th gen beaner, half white
>fucking illegals everywhere
>darkest maya niggers ive ever seen
>none of them speak english

what the fuck

Why you got that globalist cunt flag sage 1 post by this ID niglet?

What?

>grandfather came from San Salvador
>was robbed in Mexico before reaching America, they stole everything of his
>vacationing white family from Texas helps him out
>gets into US
>works like a dog making measly pay in a week than he would have been paid in a month
>gains citizenship
>grateful to America's opportunity to this day, all his children fully assimilated and equally patriotic
>he hates the fuck out of Mexicans to this day

I'll eat pupusas sometimes since they're pretty good but I can't even speak Spanish because he was adamant in not teaching his kids the language. Still get dirty looks when I say 'no habla' by racist beaners.

It's hilarious that you're proud of not knowing Spanish. You can speak both languages and still be a good American.

t. American citizen that speaks 3 languages

Also, he reallyt hates Mexicans because he was robbed? El Salvador is 10 times more dangerous.

>Still get dirty looks when I say 'no habla' by racist beaners.
this still annoys me. the assume we are all anchor babies and mojados like them.

i dont trust anyone with the 'one foot on the boat, one foot on the pier' mentality. youre either american or youre a foreigner. citizenship alone an american does not make. the idea that is does is what destroyed rome and what will destroy america.

Just saying, you can learn more than one language and still be an American.

As long as you realize that the de facto language in the US is English.

Language is culture man, I only learn languages of places I actually give a fuck about and I don't walk around in public expecting people to know what I'm saying as if it's my right. Maternal grandmother was the daughter of a Japanese immigrant and she didn't go around demanding people to intrinsically know Japanese because, what a shock, she was in the USA. English has been the de facto language despite what those smug cultural Marxist assholes try pushing.

Also living in El Salvador and managing to scrimp and save every little thing you can get to go to America, in what is effectively a terrible hellhole, managing to get out and getting everything stolen by a Mexicunt right before actually achieving the dream would make me salty as hell too. Doubly so when seeing Mexicans in the US now regarding immigration. There's no appreciation for the country or even the community.

From what I was told, by even a Spanish teacher in high school a few years back, was that we are something like Uncle Toms for abandoning our root culture and homogenizing. Even though I never grew up in Salvador or Japan and pretty much am a mutt that can't exist anywhere aside America with other American mongrels. I won't fit into these cultures because I'm already outside it, so I'm going to embrace the only culture in the world that I can exist in because it's where I live and what I am.

>family comes to america in the 1800s
>stay close and work hard for generations
>currently working at a family business that's 50+ years old
>obama said we didn't build it
mfw

That's disgusting. Opportunities your family afforded you, including generational success, is being chipped at by these people. It's inspirational your family could gain that much success and I hope nothing happens to threaten the legacy.

that goes without saying. the assumption that you should speak spanish because youve got a spanish name and a tan is tiresome though. especially coming from people that shouldnt even be here.

the multiculturalism meme has destroyed any expectation of assimilation. these days everyone is american+something else. so its understandable that they would feel insulted that you abandoned their third world culture for a better one. when my granddad was a kid he wasnt even allowed to speak spanish in school (50s texas).

And it's pieces of shit like you and your great grandfather that paved the way for what we have today. Globalist filth points to you and your ilk as "our fellow Americans."

and what exactly is it that we have today? care to expand on that?

I think they're saying that the invading cultural horse is using assimilated but still culturally aware Americans to smokescreen the trash that rolls into the states. Accommodating an invader's language is a first step and for some families they sympathize and support the cultural expressions because they resent the experiences their families went through to assimilate and subsequently their 'lost culture'.

Joy Luck Club and Spanglish are examples in media and literature that reflect the modern shaming of assimilation and how it's 'giving in'.

America will be majority non-white within our lifetime thanks to fucking BASED immigrants like your great grandfather.

An ever increasing amount of shitskins?

t. marco o'malley

Latinos have generally always been bros in Chicago, like for instance:
>Catholic/conservative
>work hard cleaning shitters or whatever for $15/hr because gringos don't want to
>want to raise wholesome family
vs. our other option - Niggers
>Rap culture and high murder rates
>corrupting whites with media monopoly on niggatry
>gibsmedats only, no employment records
>black men don't stay around and teach their boys to be men
>speak entirely in bix nood
>0 (zero) benefit to the community
>destroy property values
In short, we should compromise by keeping these good hombres.

pretty sure his argument was just "youre not white" but i guess he just wanted to drop his adhom and leave.

there was no welfare in the 40s' amigo. in the old days you had to either earn your way or go back. even a third of whites went back to europe. that separated the wheat from the chaff. these days anyone who can make it to a sanctuary city gets a free ride.

You don't know any Illegals do you?

Hey I suppose if BASED non-whites weren't on welfare it would be alright for them to replace white people.

>these days anyone who can make it to a sanctuary city gets a free ride.
And do you know why? Because of faggots like you and your family.

if they werent on welfare most of them would leave or never come here.
wew. i didnt know my family was responsible for all of the sanctuary city legislation and lax immigration laws. i thought that was corrupt white politicians that wanted cheap labor. getting woke over here.

He hadn't replied yet so I had just been speculating with a reasonable answer to the issue of assimilated minorities and how they affect the situations of illegals and unassimilated immigrants. The crucial period for proper assimilation rests on the first generation born because it's their values that determine the trajectory and loyalty to their country. If there isn't a strong push then the typically more radical 2nd generation will swing into being the 'American and (blank)' existence. This goes with any outsider or harmful culture including the modern black community, which has its assimilated culture wholly whipped thanks to movements like Black Power and LBJ's welfare initiative. It's a more aggressive but bleak peek at the future for other racial out groups where the goal is to design and pit races against themselves in the name of identity to the point of exiling or trying to drag others down.

It is not moral to engage in actions that you know if extrapolated would be damaging.