Where did Sup Forums go so wrong?

Where did Sup Forums go so wrong?

I hope this guy killed himself

He singlehandedly hurt the new rights reputation more than any liberal ever could.

When we watered down our message to make it palatable to normalfags during the last American election.

Probably when you all turned into celibate nazis..?

This guy is a liberal dressed as a retart trying to hurt our movement, nobody is so liberal lowlife scum like the picture

A plurality of you supported the fedora-tier "Kekistan" movement, and that brought in the wizards, neckbeards, and scriptkiddies.

>wah why did we try to win

Which is a good reason to believe that it is just some leftist who put on a MAGA hat.
It's not that far fetched to believe that the reddit commies on discord are using their ugly fat faces to pretend to be on the right.
We already know there are literal communists spending their entire NEET life obsessing over Sup Forums and trying to convert Sup Forums to communism. It's not a stretch to believe one of these fags would use their ugly face to make the right look bad.

who was he anyway

Every movement needs its shock troops.

>makes fun of white people
where did we go wrong? we can start with OP.

You are the shock troops, my man.
Aka useful idiot.
sorry

>fat
>ugly
>Finnish looking
Why are conservatives always like this?

Fucking kek, you're not wrong
But he could have been a paid shill to make the Alt Lite look more autistic

Nah I'm pretty sure it's real. I always thought anime and pepe shit was cancer, this is what happens when you embrace those nerds in your movement

or he is just a faggot who ventured over from reddit to Sup Forums

Ask yourself what is more likely liberals being smart or reddit is full of sheep
a faggot from reddit

A paid Jew to make the alt right look more retarded

Or he could've fallen for the alt right meme and thought it was a real movement
I think it's wrong to bash an obviously autistic guy forever, at least his heart is in the right place.

Fucking kek really? Did he reveal his reddit username or whatever in that thread

>trying to convert Sup Forums to communism

Why would one even consider this possible? The closest they could get would be pure natsoc.

it didnt teach anons to look at themselves before they tell others what the ideal is and how things should be.

i imagine some of Sup Forums believes itself to be like the elves or numenoreans in lotr compared to men of lotr when they are more likly goblins unfit small minded shambling creatures

We have no idea who the guy is and I've yet to see anyone show any context for why that faggot posted it.
Until I see context, it's a communist pretending to be on the right.

Just think about it. What would compel you to post your face on Sup Forums with a timestamp? In what context does it make sense to post your face here with a timestamp, unless you're a celebrity or you're like that nigger Sup Forums user who showed up in a viral video?
Who the fuck is this guy?
Try to put yourself into the shoes of someone who posts their face on Sup Forums with a timestamp. There just simply isn't any scenario in which I would post my face here, and I am not ugly or fat like that faggot.

>he doesn't like to imagine he is a Ranger stalking the ruins of his ancestors hoping to one day rekindle the Kingdom

seriously though whatever the thouht proces behind it doesn't mean it isn't right. Most people endorse policies that are quite obviously destructive, just because degenerates and the insecure speak out about it doesn't make it any less factual. Sup Forums's only identity is pragmatism.

NO U

idk. i feel like most of the t_D faggots have left or assimilated. way fewer frogposters.

Why do i have a feeling this guy is a liberal redditor posing as a Sup Forumsack to give us a bad name ?

Because you're in denial. Sure he can put a hat on but he can't instantly grow a neckbeard.

>but he can't instantly grow a neckbeard.
I can't grow a beard even if my life depended on it

So I just go full White Supremacist look instead, like Richard Sperglord.

Post pic