Did this actually happen?

There's some debate, I saw. Some factcheckers said this story was hypothetical, didn't actually happen in real life. Some other guy gave me a news article and told me it was about funeral services for the veteran (don't speak Swedish so I wouldn't know).

So Swedes, did this happen or no?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/51Kcv
dailycaller.com/2016/06/01/swedish-govt-kicks-family-out-of-housing-to-make-room-for-refugees/
mitti.se/nyheter/familjen-tvingas-att-lamna-sitt-hem/
nynashamnsposten.se/opinion/jag-minns-sture-som-en-hyvens-kille
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Refugees in the EU get threated better than Homeless people.
Us white people don't give a shit about them.
We haven't even tried to create ultra small one bedroom house for them
Man if I was a politician or something like that
Would have made every homeless man a really small house

The way you write is like you're a really shitty poet, McPatty.

Frozen Solid

t. T Dot J Dot

I am in no way for giving homes to immigrants, but if you are homeless in sweden it means you are an addict that cant follow the rules set up for you when given a home. Everyone in sweden gets somewhere to live and welfare if they truly need it, but if you spend your money on drugs and alcohol thats your own fault

Shut your mouth, sambo. If I wanted cotton I'd let you know.

The guy was (allegedly) evicted from his home.
He wasn't homeless up until 10 hours before he (allegedly) died.

Yes

Wait, you guys are not suffering from a lack of housing? I clearly remember some old people being moved out of their appartment so "child refugees" could get in.

Give proof, Sven.

moved out i.e. relocated
we got quite a few vacant housings but thei're all in places immigrants dont want to live and working swedes cant live because no jobs other than like farming there

I am a tree

archive.is/51Kcv

Yeesh.
What was this guy a veteran for? I didn't even know Sweden had an army!

Doesn't say veteran, just says he worked for the defense department for a long time

>thei're all in places immigrants dont want to live
Why the fuck do you even care?

Yeah, but I remember also seeing a news article about a funeral being planned for him.

Also, why was he evicted?
Was he one of those people that live in apartments paid for by the government, or did he straight up get evicted for refugees?

Veterans usually suffer from PTSD and other psychological problems, so no shit he won't be able to follow those rules.

And Sweden dismantled the psych care so his only other option is committing crime or shotgun mouthwash

Don't know, don't care, go google translate the page if you want

Kill yourself, we don't have war veterans

It's true that a man in his 60s (66) froze to death outside the hospital in Nynäshamn. It's also true that the guy worked at a military base (Muskö örlogsbas) ~40 years ago. It's also true that immigrants are regularly given housing by the municipalities.

What isn't true is that he was actively thrown out by the guard at the hospital. The guard knew him and the implied animosity between them didn't exist. It's also not true, or at the very least unconfirmed, that he was evicted from his flat in order for that particular flat to be given to refugees. The man was an alcoholic/amphetamine abuser and hadn't had an apartment for many years, and it seems unlikely that whoever wrote that article even knew where his last place of residence was (I tried to look it up a few months ago but couldn't find it in any public records). There's no video footage or other connection between the death of Sture and the African family (whoever they were) receiving an apartment.

The implied indifference of the municipality and population is also a lie. Despite the man being homeless and an alcoholic and so on it was treated as a major tragedy in the local newspapers, and as I recall there was a Lex Sarah investigation of it, so it was treated quite seriously by the authorities as well.

what makes you think i care?
the migration agency and cucks do
i'd rather just auschwitz them all

You do realise we have both UN-soldiers from Congo and Yugowars still alive and we have people in Afghanistan

I meant that if he was evicted, he probably was because he had problems following the rules or some kind of drug or alcohol problem. If he was just a normal guy getting evicted he could have gone to our social services and gotten help getting a new home.

Well I'd assume you do not get evicted without notice.

Oh wow, I took a vacation there once too

i.e. real, work-camp auchwitz not gaswitz

I you actually manage to become homeless in Sweden, your a failure at life and deserve death anyway

You guys have 900 soldiers in Sweden...

I agrre with you that if he had psychological problems he should have gotten proper help, but as you pointed out our psych care is shit and needs more funding.
Just saying that i kinda understand the state not giving money to people that will just spend it on drugs and alcohol

:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

Pretty much. That's the case in all of the richer European countries, the only way to become homeless as a legal citizen is by not following the very simple rules. Said rules basically just being "fill out this form and hand it in by this and this date".
It's almost all crazy people that should have a legal warden or drug addicts.

They might treat you like shit when you show up to hand in the paperwork and let you wait for a couple hours and shit like that, but it's just a thing that needs to be done. By which I mean, there is no difficulty involved in it, absolutely everyone can do it.

I have stumbled across an article a while ago. It mentioned a father and his two kids being kicked out of their apartment, for literally no reason other than "the refugees need it more ".

Now, I can't speak Swedish, but I can speak German (and use Google Translate) and the story checked out. If I were you, I wouldn't dismiss the guy as another drug addict.

Why don't you fix your country first?

I saw that story too.
I don't know how Sweden works, but that guy didn't own his house. It was some form of social housing or welfare. The government owned it.
And he was given an eviction notice a few months ahead of when he was supposed to leave.

Why don't you show us your country first?

I figured it would be some sort of social housing. Still, prioritizing immigrants over your citizens is pretty fucked up.

I am the tree of life, I am inside the planet core.

But there is no evidence whatsoever that Sture was ever involved in any military conflict. He worked at Musköbasen in his teens/early 20s, likely after doing his military service, but it's not mentioned in any of the articles that he was an officer in the military, which means he likely left the army soon after this. Due to the small number of actual army vets they have access to plenty of resources, psychologists and so on, unlike members of the American armed forces. There's no evidence that the incidence of psychological illness is higher among army vets in Sweden than among the general public. I would wager it is lower, since only psychologically stable individuals are allowed to do military service today.

In either case, it's obvious that this isn't what casued Sture's psychological issues. He was suffering from addictions etc, and this is why he was homeless. It's unlikely that his job at the military base 40 years ago had anything to do with it. I'm sure his colleague would have mentioned it if it did.

Agree with that. He should follow the rules, pay the rent and stuff.
But why so many niggers in your country?

It's unfortunate, but c'est la vie, mon ami.
It's better than Germany, who is actually taking residental houses owned by Germans to give to refugees.

Do you have a link to that article?

Sweden: will gladly give almost unlimited gibs to Africans, but not to a Swede who might buy alcohol.

How progressive

Corbyn in the UK wants to take seize housing to give to the blacks who lost their flats, he doesn't give a fuck about homeless people ofc.

I think he's talking about this incident.
dailycaller.com/2016/06/01/swedish-govt-kicks-family-out-of-housing-to-make-room-for-refugees/

Notice it says there, "public housing".

Old laws that were in place for a high standing race, it's just a clash with the immigration problem. You can't just remove everything because you decide to compromise in the future.

>asking for deanonymization at anonymous imageboard
Faggot!

Becsause of our history with the state being good at taking care of people, everyone now trusts and relies on the gouvernment and media. For some reson the gouvernment and media has pushed immigration heavily and im still not sure why, might be a way to handle declining populations and still being able to provide the pensions promised to the older generation.

How so? None of the refugees that came to Sweden got jobs.

Out of the 200k that come, less than 1k got jobs after more than a year.
That's only making it worse, buddy.

As ive said, i dont support immigration and i want it to stop completely. But giving money to drug and alcohol addicts is plain stupid. They should be getting help in the form of rehab.

Psychological issues is very much a problem with the returning vets from Afghanistan just because we have no experiencing dealing with them, the guy who hit a mine with a truck, shit ain't easier when they see the same people trying to suicide bomb them back home either.

There was a longer article on returning vets after the guy who was a driver in Afghanistan hit a mine killing one of his friends returned, where the army/state basically tried to silence his psychological trauma as the army is underfunded as it is and can't deal with them.

I don't know Sture so fuck do I know, but if it is as you say and he was on Muskö or stationed in the Navy, then I agree that he's on his own for drug abuse, as the Navy hasn't been involved in anything the past century

I think this was the Swedish source:

mitti.se/nyheter/familjen-tvingas-att-lamna-sitt-hem/

I never said it wasn't social housing. It still is disgraceful. There is obviously a housing problem, why bring in more spare hands, when you can't even guarantee your citizens a place to stay.

Have a source on that?

>Nazi
>Sweden buddy
>buddy
KEK

>That's only making it worse
He can only listens to brainwash speeches of politicians.

Oh, it absolutely is fucked up. It's just mostly not remotely as bad as Sup Forums makes it out to be. There aren't citizens being evicted en mass to house illegal nignogs instead. It is isolated incidents where leeches that constantly cause problems and have ignored multiple warnings face the consequences of their non-compliance.

O b s e s s e d

Spic, you should worry more about sealing your border to Turkey

It's a bit ridiculous to be upset by this. They had a 6 month contract with the municipality for short-term housing in one of the most expensive places in the country. They had no guarantee whatsoever to be allowed to stay there for more than their 6 months. In fact, they had gotten one extension already so they could stay there for 12 months instead of the guaranteed 6. The fact that the house was then given to refugees (who also got a short-term contract) doesn't really seem relevant. You could argue that the municipalities should spend less money on housing for refugees, immigrants etc, which most would agree with. But this doesn't change the fact that this family could have been thrown out for any reason whatsoever. It's just a butthurt family who expected to get shit for free.
nynashamnsposten.se/opinion/jag-minns-sture-som-en-hyvens-kille

I know it is not that bad. That being said , immigrants are a huge problem on both social and economical level. We too have our fair share of problems...

You have a warm heart for a MicMacPattyPotatoNigger.

>when you can't even guarantee your citizens a place to stay
I reject the notion that the government has any obligation to provide citizens or refugees with housing, just like I reject the notion that the government should provide people with jobs or food. Communists and lazy people deserve only what the contributing members of society are willing to donate to them. This may include emergency medical services but it sure as hell doesn't include free/cheap, permanent luxurious housing for you and your white trash family.

(((Some reason)))
Look up who owns your media, user. It's the same agenda in every western country.

I am not willing to argue that. But if you are going for the "utopian welfare state", why the fuck would you accept any random third worlder? This is a recipe for disaster.

>the Navy hasn't been involved in anything the past century
That's not true for the record. I know a guy who has been to Somalia with the navy. Either way, Sture definitely wasn't in Somalia or anywhere else.

>That being said , immigrants are a huge problem on both social and economical level.

Definitely. And it's not just that the way we currently handle this is causing some problems, we will literally be incapable of handling it in the future if we haven't changed our laws by the time the real migration wave hits. What we had now was fucking nothing compared to what's about to come. If by then we still have stuff like a "right to asylum" and unprotected borders, our countries will simply collapse and stumble into civil war. There isn't even any exaggeration involved in this, we simply won't be able to take in the tens of millions that will inevitably come (possibly more).

Because they don't understand that Swedes have a work ethic that is based on the ethnic homogeneity and centuries of cultural practices that have been ingrained over generations. They don't understand that third worlders aren't immediately going to become contributing members of society. They believe that they will use as much welfare etc as ethnic Swedes, something that is obviously entirely false.

The reason they believe this is because the last 50 years, Swedish media and the Swedish government have pushed that ethnic and cultural difference don't exist or are completely arbitrary, which is why people believe things that are clearly lies.

housing crisis`? more like housing holocaust, the prices are jacked up to high hell, i had to move apartments due to personal reasons form my cozy town to a big city, and of course the "cheapest" apartments are all in the niggerified arabian ghettos, but even with that i payed out the ass for this, a DOWNGRADE from my original one. Our retarded government even buys out old antique manors and castles to house these poor poor little sperm dispensers, i hate it every fucking leftie AND every fucking conservacuck, the only ones who seem to care are the "hateful neo nazi terrorists nordisak motståndrörelsen" Or regular Israel mouthpieces SD, it's true hell here, have a gander at The angry foreigner on youtube, he's nailing everything with clear talk about how retarded this country has become.

I just got a first-hand contract in a safe, beautiful area less than 10 minutes walk to the city center (one of the 15 largest towns in the country) on a 2 bedroom apartment with a balcony and walk-in closet with less than 6k kr rent a month. Why don't you just try harder?

You'd think every ethnic Swede would have a house to their heir after living here for thousands of years

Houses get sold if you don't have a single child...

Eh. don't really read swedish news anymore. Seems to be about right, even if not something that happened in particular... the general idea is about right. But instead of veterans just replace that with ¨veterans, old people, homeless actual swedes¨