There is literally nothing wrong with LARPers

>there is literally nothing wrong with LARPers

youtube.com/watch?v=C5tL5LFfMts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pjiOE7BnTPw
youtube.com/watch?v=j_ekugPKqFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are you STILL listening to a guy who's on welfare and keeps shitposting like one of /r9k/'s guys?
He's literally everything this board (or at least whatever's left of it that isn't nu-Sup Forums) hates about a white man.
Grow the fuck up, children.

Varg, therefore wrong

not an argument

WE WUZ TREE WORSHIPPERS AND SHIET

You're getting life advice from an autist on welfare

>Murderer telling people to become great human beings

Is this the Pagan thread?

Yes it is

I'm not getting life advice form him, I enjoy the butthurt this guy is able to generate from you cucks

>listening to a murdering larper that is a drain on society
sad

Our ancestors, the ten lost tribes of Israel, were Pagan when they migrated into Europe.

God chose his holy created people, white Israelites who were Pagan, and showed them he is the one true God.

When the Pagan lost tribes of Israel heard this truth, inside their hearts they knew it was the truth, they quickly abandoned their false Pagan gods and returned to their sole creator.

>Israel to lose all trace of her lineage. Isa. 42:16-19; Hos. 1:9, 10; 2:6; Rom. 11:25.
>Israel to have a new religion (New Covenant.) Heb. 8:10-13; 9:17; Matt. 10:5-7; Luke 1:77; 2:32; 22:20; John 11:49-52; Gal. 3:13.
> Israel to have a new name. Isa. 62:2; 65:15; Hos. 2:17.
>Israel to have a new language. Isa. 28:11 (The Bible, by means of which God speaks now to Israel, is English not Hebrew).
Israel to spread abroad to the West, East, North and South. Gen. 28:14; Isa. 42:5, 6.

WE

WAZ

HEBREWS

>god makes us pagan
>just so that he could make us abandon our pagan gods
Seems legit, plus Indo-Europeans are a completely different culturo-linguistic complex than Semites

What have nordshits ever contributed?

They made a few good Black Metal albums

>you cucks
>prays to gods that sodomize each other
>And then uses image of Kievan Rus Christian to look tough

Slovbro, in all seriousness, why do you make these posts? Do you want people to be pagan? Because that's not how you convert/revert people, you're just making a joke out of yourself.

>Varg "brown haired people are african" Vikernes

God didn't make us Pagan, we made ourselves Pagan and the Elder Futhark and Ancient Hebrew are almost the same, they are from the same root.

>Knyaz Igor
>christian
You have some reading to do my friend.

>Slovbro, in all seriousness, why do you make these posts?
We're meming paganism into reality, people just need a little more encouragement. Christcucks continue to make complete idiots of themselves by acting like niggers in those threads, it speaks for itself.

>Do you want people to be pagan?
I'm not trying to convert anyone, just encourage to look into his people's lore and find meaning there.

Continue LARPing

Guys, I have a serious question regarding Varg and paganism.
I've been watching his videos and have gotten increasingly interested in all of that stuff.
We have giant burial mounds here in Georgia, ESPECIALLY Western Georgia that are called Kurgans, and they too have honored dead with treasures and missing skulls and whatnot.
I want to know more about paganism in my region but Christianity came so early here, 4th century to be exact, that most of the old traditions are completely erased or fused with Christianity higher up in the mountains resulting in strange very pagan Christianity where there are guardian icons that are like Gods of a local valley etc.
The few things that are known are typical stuff, three realms bound by a world tree/chain, chief deity with diamond eyes and a thunder sword etc.
How does one find old traditions when there were all erased?
Not even pagan, just very interested.

Then they were sacked shortly after and collapsed and shit skin medis have never recovered since

So you just want people to honor their heritage and find lessons in their native lore?

>they are from the same root
Of course they are, Germanics came into contact with ancient Rhaetian script basing the EF on that

Same related people, Adamic man.

Basically, yes.

They were completely unrelated if you take a look of their language.

>How does one find old traditions when there were all erased?
I'm sure your ethnologists write about it, you just have to dig it up.
We have a similar situation here, most people disregard this as "there is not enough info" while they don't do their work looking it up.

The thing that honestly surprised me about Varg regardless of all the memeing is how spot on he was about old burial sites everywhere.
We have these giant hills that people assume are natural, but are actually burials, and very often the bodies there have leg bones and skulls missing.

Hey,
it's almost time for the summer solstice, which means the longest day of the year is coming and the traditional summer solstice celebrations will soon take place.

what do you do on this day?

LARP

>Muh reincarnation memories
Varg continuing to prove himself to be an idiot.

>We have these giant hills that people assume are natural
We have those too, they appeared here during the bronze age.
Is it possible that yours go as far back as the kurgan cultures of Scythians and Sarmatians?
They inhabited western Georgia for sure

These kurgans date to bronze age here too.
Colchis, Kobans, Scythians and Cimmerians were the primary influence on Georgia, though I don't remember which of them co-existed at the same time.
Regions where Colchis and Scythians lived have majority ginger/blonde population, and obviously the southern and easterner you go the darker it gets probably due to arabs and whatnot.
My brother looks like a posterchild white man, pure blonde (though balding) hair, clear blue eyes and fair skin. I look very similar to him but have black hair and blueish hazel eyes.

>When you LARP you are reconnecting with your previous lives
WE WUZ KANGZ tier logic

Funniest thing is that your average white supremacist heil odin fuk chriscuks xD LARPer looks like pic related

>being dirty pagan

just felt like posting some Lithuanian seasonal festivals and folk tradtions

really dope documentary this

youtube.com/watch?v=pjiOE7BnTPw

turn on english subs

varg admits he larps

Does Asatru have the best aesthetics ?

He has an income high enough to not get welfare, and he has an income low enough to pay taxes. He doesn't feed the white genocide system.

More than you ever will.

In sweden we dance around a penis pole singing "the small frogs" "små grodorna" which is thought to originate from a British mockery about the french. We eat potatos, fish and sourcream.

I don't care for Paganism much, but Christians in Europe must be exterminated

The language you just typed that bullshit in

Whats with Sup Forums adopting scandinavian paganism? Thats not even your heritage.

>Igor
>christian

>not understanding that in Rus racial foreigners before and after Christianity had NO LEGAL PROTECTION (aka kill and rape them all you want)

>not understanding that Orthodoxy in Russia absorbed Pagan tradition and never been popular anyway

The penis pole is a scandinavian tradition that goes far back to the vikangz.

>My brother looks like a posterchild white man, pure blonde (though balding) hair, clear blue eyes and fair skin. I look very similar to him but have black hair and blueish hazel eyes.
That's good to hear, must be glorious having Scythian genes. Ride on my brother!

Georgians are not European though.

that's besides the point, read his posts

reminder that if you have brown hair you're a literal nigger (according to Varg)

Any culture who does not have writing will inevitably fall by the wayside and be replaced when more advanced cultures enter the scene. Oral traditions are hard to pass to the next generation when a bigger culture interferes with it. In most cases, those traditions will be recorded by the culture who conquered them and will thus be irredeemably altered, as the cultural victor's point of view will most likely never be objective, and will distort facts to support its own narrative.

In other words, modern day pagans rely on a distorted form of the tradition, written down by literate Christian monks, and then adopted and, presumably, altered again by a former (possibly) autistic convict who likes to live in the woods and pretend that he tries to be the embodiment of this lost tradition, while simultaneously leeching off the system he is supposed to resist against.

How do you reconcile this?

I don't care about what Georgians are or are not.
I want to find information about my Paganism, which is similar to other Indo-European Paganism and is similarly hard to find, especially because we've had Christians here since 4th century.
I honestly don't care about Europe or moving to Europe, I'm content with my own beautiful nature and culture. Only interest I have in Europe is to visit and see some great historic sites that contributed to all of humanity.
Last time I was in Hamburg I witnessed the biggest conglomerate of cuckoldry and anti-free speech/free thought I've ever seen, with people literally saying shit along the lines of
>German don't reproduce enough, maybe Muslims are the future of German gene-pool
If by
>Georgians are not European
you mean Georgians are not white, re-read my post. Some Georgians are extremely white, some are borderline arabs.

okay this guy is retarded or schizophrenic

He has some esoteric views on anthropology, but he seems to be in a sound mind.
Racemixing is not a thing in Germany. It's main issue are the US troops and lack of leadership

God forbid we can't be a snow moneky murderer

>varg dindu nuffin
it's "we need dem programs" logic

sorry was trying to typing in swedish, I'm Somali

He killed an antifa idiot that shut down his shop, because his parents told him to do so.

SLAVA!

ayo hol up
so you be sayin
that we
wuz motherfuckin
vikingz n shiet

what does that torture consist of?
are they going kill by horses?

Greetings fellow Slobro

Check out "kačarstvo" if you still haven't. We have a tradition dating from the megalithic time here in Slovenia.

fucking flag man

Damn beat me to it...

our """paganism""" is just a degenerate version of mazdaism, mithraism and hittite religion with greek influence. Nothing special at all

Larpings getting people riled up it's good for brainwashing just look at Sup Forums

Kristian Vikernes IRL:

youtube.com/watch?v=j_ekugPKqFw