Eastern Europe is the last bastion of white race

>Germany is being invaded by sandniggers and monkeys from every third world country
>France is the same but the terrorist rate is even highter than Germany
>UK is a lost cause, London is 40% british
>Italy is the main importer of negros from Northern Africa.
>Spain and Portugal are full of südamerikanisch mestizos(drug dealers) and niggers from Sahara.

V4 STRONK

youtube.com/watch?v=eoj9JYcVXGc

Other urls found in this thread:

wolnosc24.pl/2017/06/19/ukraincy-zakatowali-kobiety-w-warszawie-gwalcili-je-bili-i-grozili-nozem-zostali-aresztowani/
makeagif.com/gif/grotesco-blanda-upp-english-subtitles-fi1B6o
youtu.be/LU77nGGf7kw?t=5m
youtube.com/watch?v=O6vHOR8lzTg
youtube.com/watch?v=5jdSWRLty6o
youtube.com/watch?v=8YUabqlxuPo
youtube.com/watch?v=qqVQmRmlH14
youtube.com/watch?v=D0rpDE4rcYA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Żupan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kontusz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmatism
youtube.com/watch?v=lAx4HUb04w8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In next century China will rule europe anyway.

>v4

Isn't Hungary full of the people who couldn't get to Germany?

Czech and Polish girls have a well deserved reputation for bladda in Western Europe when the opportunity presents itself.

The only reason they aren't as cucked as the Germans and Austrians are is because the Russians kept them that way. With that gone, they'll be catching up to the EU in no time.

Fuck them.

What is bladda?

bladda?

Riding nigger dick.

>East Europe
No, that's all central Europe. The only true East euro countries are Russia, Ukraine and Belarus, which are all worse than the west

>China
The moment automation and robotical workers become a thing China will die of famine

Once civilized nigger from NL told me that german girls are the easiest. For me they are also not very pretty but blacks don't care as long as she blonde

>be polack
>want to feel better
>set up the flag as something else so you don't get caught as a polack so the opinion seems more respectable
>boast about your own country

>Dubtrips

Can we join your cool kids club?

>Russia, Ukraine and Belarus, which are all worse than the west
I lived in Ukraine, and while it is very bad economically speaking, it's a beautiful place and very nice people with good values.

But the country is very poor.

t. "German"

Reminder, you are NOT Eastern European. You are Central European

Should Latvia join the Nordic Council? You are Balkan, not Central European

Meanwhile ukrainians are raping and killing women in Warsaw xD
wolnosc24.pl/2017/06/19/ukraincy-zakatowali-kobiety-w-warszawie-gwalcili-je-bili-i-grozili-nozem-zostali-aresztowani/

Yes you can.

I'm willing to bet my left nut you will be the first one to join and definitely not the last.

poles, cut their heads

Western Europe: UK, France, Ireland, Belgium and Netherlands.

Eastern Europe: Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Romania and the Balts.

Central Europe: Poland, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Czech, Slovakia and Hungary

Northern Europe: Scandinavian countries, Finland and Iceland.

Southern Europe: Italy, Greece, Spain, Albania, Portugal, Ex Yugoslavic countries and Bulgaria.

>tfw you're gonna perish in a decade or two

makeagif.com/gif/grotesco-blanda-upp-english-subtitles-fi1B6o

>be polack
>want to feel better
>set up the flag as something else so you don't get caught as a polack so the opinion seems more respectable
>boast about your own country

Idc anymore, do whatever you want to this shitole. This country was a fucking mistake. People are complaining that communists are still in power, yet they keep voting on them every 4 years. Just send army already and take over this shithole.

we will take back our rightful clay. poles are weak.

Orban says we are Central Europe.
>youtu.be/LU77nGGf7kw?t=5m

Hysaria find their battle axe.
So you are killer ? Let me see you war face!
youtube.com/watch?v=O6vHOR8lzTg

It doesn't work that way mate.

you're getting raped by russia atm, slowly, right in the ass, do you want to be raped by us too? at least u'd stfu

What's the music in the vid?

Orban is 1/4 cigan. It doesn't matter what he says

Bolek forgot his own history.

>jerks off to Poland
>posts under Nazi Flag with video of Hitler
Are you fucking insane?

now's your turn

Western Europe: France, Germany, Switzerland
Northern Europe: Scandinavian countries, Iceland, UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium
NE and WE may interchange or be counted as NWE

Northeastern Europe: Belarus, Baltics, Finland, Russia

Central Europe: Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, Poland

Southern Europe: Italy, Portugal, Greece, Spain

Southeastern Europe/Balkans

>Are you fucking insane?
Shut up and take jew-breaker.

If the germkikes won there would be no polacks at all.
Why do you jerk off to /v4/ if Hitler considered Poles subhuman?

Was it autism?

Tell me how end few last polish wars? And how many wars Ukraine lose ?

When I was younger I always wanted to go through Europe, and feel what it was like to be on another continent. Like you Swedish mother fuckers out there, thank you for IKEA - I fucking love that place and their meatballs. The Netherlands, for curating house music this last decade. And the rest of you mother fuckers, simply for you sexy accents. France, you're basically widowmaker and i would gladly sex all of you as you snort your baguettes.

But now? How the fuck does your government let another nation institute its own ass backward law inside of your own country?

I couldnt imagine noy being able to go to a part of Phoenix because, "Oh, thats a no-go zone. Shariha law bro, you'll get jumped and your girl raped for not abiding by their law". Lmfao, WHY IS THAT EVEN A THING.

I hate to say this, but Kiev is the Center of Europe. Or if you prefer - Minsk. I just measured world map with ruler.

>Why do you jerk off to /v4/ if Hitler considered Poles subhuman?
I cant be true. Poles are cute arian white non-shitskin guys. Take jew-breaker I told you!

>UK
>London

pretty much seperate places now lad

where i live, its comfy as fuck

but hey ho were on Sup Forums

ukraine didn't lose any war beacuse it has their first war since they've been created and it's losing atm
incognito mode has more history than your (((country)))

my sides

My ancestors waged wars with the Poles. And you know what? Now the only Poles in Ukraine are tourists.

The UK is probably better off than Germany and France, for a start they've just let in 800,000 'refugees' and Le Pen still didn't win.

Over here IS have orchestrated attacks and killed about 30 people and we already have Brits chimping out in vans.

ONR fought the Nazis you fucktard.
youtube.com/watch?v=5jdSWRLty6o

Did they just raise their hands to the sun?

>cossacks
>ukraine
pick one, you're stalin's bastards, that were created via germanic plan to weaken Poland
lemme read you this again:
YOU
HAVE
NO
HISTORY
and we'll take back our lands, if you don't like it, u're gonna be slain, by us or ruskies

This lolack is totally broken. Gime more.

>we will take back our rightful clay.
What fucking "our" clay you idiot. Ukraine is a fake country that only started to exist in the 20th century and Ukrainian nationality was formed during the second half of the 19th century.
Literally lot of Ukrainians (especially in the west) are just Poles in denial you fucktard.

ONR did the Roman salute way before the Nazis.

You wanna more? USA started war in your (((country))) just to trigger putin, he reacted well, and started eradication of you, over 2milions of you moved to Poland, mostly young ones, so you have no power to resist there anymore. Lemme clarify it for you: it means you're fucked. Poland was the only country that was helping you, but yet you chose to bark and bite the hand that's feeding you. And you have more to say? Soon you're gonna be gone, just like I'd flush the toilet after taking a shit. Cheers :)

>not an argument
ur gey

>Isn't Hungary full of the people who couldn't get to Germany
nope, they all left except the usual merchants who sell kebab and other food near trainstations but they were here long before

You can do nothing. Stop shilling. The only reason why the Ukraine exists it's because we want it. If we would get along with Putin your country will disappeared in 5 days.

You're a fucking idiot. This is Ukraine's "history". Hear what this U.S. proffesor to say about this /x/ country and its origins.
youtube.com/watch?v=8YUabqlxuPo

Ukraina = U+kresu+krainy = U+krancu+krainy Korony Królestwa Polskiego, Rzeczypospolitej Obojga Narodów.
Ukraine = At+borderland = At+the+end+of+the+land of the Crown of the Kingdom of Poland, Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth.

This is the etymology of the name Ukraina/Ukraine.

East Poland was called Ukraine, and the cossacks were not an ethnicity but a social warrior class in Poland of both ethnic Ruthenians and Poles.
youtube.com/watch?v=qqVQmRmlH14
youtube.com/watch?v=D0rpDE4rcYA

This.
It's good "crashing-zone"
Also this.

You even took Polish culture and clothing (like pic related żupan or kontusz). You're pathetic and you have almost no history of your own.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Żupan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kontusz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmatism

There are no Poles in west Ukraine. They were cleansed. Strange looking people live there now - are they Gypsies, Jews, Turko-Tatars? They claim to be "Arians".

>There are no Poles in west Ukraine.
You kidding me right? Polish and Ruthenian people of the lands of Volhynia and Galicia were mixing and intermarrying for centuries since the 14th century. In Volhynia there was a tradition that if a Polish Catholic man took a Ruthenian Orthodox woman for a wife than they would get married in a Catholic church, or if the man was an Ruthenian Orthodox which took a Polish Catholic woman then they would get married in a Orthodox church. Poland was multi ethnic and multi religions state.

>incognito mode has more history than your (((country)))

This user knows better history than me.
Congrats, thanks and pardon

You even use Polish folk costumes as "your" own.
youtube.com/watch?v=lAx4HUb04w8

t. German

>somehow manages to turn the thread against Ukraine

But why?
This butthurt is unreal

>Slavs
>White

serious shit is gonna happen

oh shut up you polack

Slavs, especially Poles, aren't white.

V6 when please?

We're definitely more white than you.

Why do you think so, you dirty slav?
Hitler should've killed you all, like Jews.

Bodgdan Chmielnicki, the greatest cossack leader, was an ethnic Pole and a noble from his fathers side, while his mother was a Ruhenian peasant.

This is the banner of Flag of Bohdan Khmelnytsky, which says:

>Bohdan (Б) Khmelnytsky (Х), hetman (Г) of Army (B) of Zaporozhia (З) and of his (E) king's (К) majesty (MЛC) of Rzeczpospolita.

Chmielnicki was a hetman (general-officer) of the Polish cossack army in Zaporozhia. But he became a traitor and rebelled against the Commonwealth (Rzeczpospolita) because of private reasons (Czaplinski and wanting more cossack rights).

cut it off, no one cares you loser
>hurr durr we were big
you weren't big
they were
and even then, they were big, but weak
that's why you got divided by 19th century

fuck off budget russia

And he failed miserably. But at least we're not niggs like you.

>that's why you got divided by 19th century
Wtf are you even talking about you historically illiterate idiot.

WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN WE ARE CENTRAL NOT EASTERN

Anyone else see the irony in OP's flag?

Yeah, and he's a moron.

lol China is already in a brink of collapse with their massive real estate bubble. I fucking hope Soros would find a way to pop it.

we are the most slavic country in europe you fucking moron

hello mr goldberg

>arguing with mongol

*tips rogatywka* ;)

partitions? haven't heard of them, fag?

>HURR DURR WE WERE BIG LOOK AT THAT

a bummer that like most of those lands were STEPPES LMFAOOOOO

MAYBE BEAUCAUSE THAT SHITHOLE U LIVE IN AND CALL A COUNTRY DIDNT EXIST HAHA

this, faggots

>partitions
IN THE 19TH CENTURY RETARD?

I want to marry a Polish girl
where can I meet a good Polish girl?

>Brags about his whiteness
>Claims he'd side with Putin
Behold: a bastard.

Stick to your kind, Tyrone

Wow, don't get so buttmad you polack haha.
"you were divided by 19th century"
Doesn't mean you were divided IN 19th century you car thief.

in beauty salons

so you rather call these shitskins "white"?