Wtf I hate Trump now

Wtf I hate Trump now

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Norway_attacks
i24news.tv/en/news/international/148180-170618-controversial-al-quds-day-march-to-take-place-in-london
youtube.com/watch?v=5U3PLxUvhIc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do you you know it was a terriost attack could be jealous man whose wife was cheating.

Or a revenge attack for his daughter getting raped by a muslim

I see no claims from a terriost organisation

Because they're letting in refugees that have committed terrorist acts weekly there.

The left is fucking retarded and disingenuous.

Muslim Terrorists have killed what over 200 people in England in the past month? This is nearly all the murders Canada gets in a year, this one guy kills what 4 people? I'm not surprised someone snapped and got angry

It was a satnav malfunction
#NotAllSatNavs
#SatNavOfPeace

Maybe because whites are a race of peace

He hasn't been charged with murder
One count of attempted murder

How come every time a muslim commits a terror attack, they manage to kill 10,20 or more people. But when a white male commits one, he can only manage a single person, even using a bigger truck than the bridge attackers. Why do whites fail at everything?

>nigger blows himself up and kills 50 people
No one gives a shit, #NotAll
>white person drives over one nigger
HURR WHITE FASCIST, RACIST SADIFVC JSDGB

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Norway_attacks

nobody died, plus the driver didn't jump out and start randomly stabbing women and children while yelling "this is for Manchester"

Either way he did nothing wrong, the bible warns if you walk contrary to God your enemies will take you over, he was trying to prevent that

6500 girls raped by Muslims 200 people dead by Muslims.

Around 200.000 people in uk effected by rapeing killing Muslims.

Yep only need 1% of them to snap.

They may even target main stream media due there bullshit and lies.

In fact main stream media like bbc headquarters is a big target

Because the muslims shouldn't even be here.

I don't think you need the Bible to snap and kill Muslims considering the state of Europe.

1 muslim was killed, and he jumped out saying "I want to kill muslims" you dumb fuck

Because it was revenge/retaliation... a reprisal. It was not "terrorism."

Muslims blow up girls at Ariane Grande concert and then some other dude uses a truck of peace. Muslims have been killing Europeans without reprisals for years now.

One white dude decides to fight back using street justice...

Drumpf can't criticize greatest ally.

>Reminder that there was a Hamas parade outside of the Israeli embassy today that the Mayor authorized and Jews across the city were pissed.

>Reminder that police did nothing to stop them and this was probably retaliation.

i24news.tv/en/news/international/148180-170618-controversial-al-quds-day-march-to-take-place-in-london

the act itself undermines civil order but the civil authorities undermined civil order when they let a large amount of Muslims settle and get away with terrorism.

> 200

What the fuck are you talking about...you better not be counting the people in that tower because they were all Muds.

Libtard MSM:
>TRUMP TWEETED SOMETHING! IMPEACH!
> TRUMP DIDN'T TWEET! IMPEACH!

Wtf I love Trump now

youtube.com/watch?v=5U3PLxUvhIc

I thought a 100 died in Manchester alone, my bad, still it's over 100 Anglos were murdered by barbarian foreigners. If one Anglo is killed by a foreigner I would propose 10,000 foreigners should be killed in retaliation because that's the worth of 1 Anglo

>the west never did anything to provoke terror attacks
>we gud boyz just gettin our reprisals