Possible Happening in Paris?

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/876804125400461312

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40332532
rtl.fr/actu/societe-faits-divers/paris-un-homme-percute-un-vehicule-de-la-gendarmerie-pres-des-champs-elysees-7789029438
youtu.be/FKdn4tV4kzc
lexpress.fr/actualite/societe/fait-divers/paris-intervention-de-police-en-cours-sur-les-champs-elysees_1919308.html
bfmtv.com/police-justice/une-intervention-de-police-en-cours-sur-les-champs-elysees-1189729.html
twitter.com/aelhawley/status/876804197005578241
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lets hope so greatesty ally

It is in news here.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40332532

BBC confirming as well, apparent car bomb? and shooting possible.

>IT'S MUSLIMS BBLALBALALA
look at the facts first

Dump you're Doom Marine memes

Anything is fine, I'm not picky

Could it be another white supremacist?

Its not an happening if it happens in Paris, its just what is expected.

baw haw haw haw
DW Sweden I'm not laughing at you...

>france
>white
No

#NotEverythingIsBreaking
#CarBombsAreExplosionsOfPeace

Whites attacking Muslim cities yet again.

Posting

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

FRENCH FAGGOTS VOTED FOR MACRON, THEY DESERVE EVERYTHING THAT'S COMING TO THEM.

ALL KEK AT THE FROGGY FRENCH FAGGOTS.

>Please be ethno nationalistic terrorists!
>Please be Muslims!

It's win win 2bh.

Get fucked, baguette faggots.

I can't deal with all these happenings, what is going on?

A white retaliation attack finally happens and the next day Muslims blow something up. Liberals / leftists have imported civil war into Europe. Anyone still voting for and supporting these parties are mentally ill and dangerous.

It's just a car on fire and the French police state is trying to make itself look useful.

What happenings? A white nationalist guy ran over a couple people in the last week. There's been literally nothing else. This is nothing too, there's already zero confirmed casualties officially reported.

No, probably a brown supremacist.

car bomb apparently.

I think it's a false alarm, apparently a car just crashed into a police van or something.

Europe is still safer than the US.
52%.

More evil whites oppressing innocent Muslims?

>muh voting gun parties
>1300 killed child in a year

Americans are just dumb.

An other false happening?

I'm not seeing anything on french media or twitter.

Quick america! Bring one of your kikes to save us!

Jesus Christ, my mom just landed in Paris today.

In before religion of peace.

>52%.

at least there is literacy rate 65%!

RISE UP WHITE MAN

No, this is true.

CONFIRMED

rtl.fr/actu/societe-faits-divers/paris-un-homme-percute-un-vehicule-de-la-gendarmerie-pres-des-champs-elysees-7789029438

Some guy crashed into a police van, his car exploded at the impact. Guys on twitter say he died, the news say he's still alive.

Keked

That's what you get for being a bigot.

early for 4. July

News in finland: Someone collided with police car intentionally. The car is on fire.

>car exploded at the impact
I thought that only happened in GTA

Kek I thought too. Maybe the car was full of some explosive shit, who knows.

There are people there who said on twitter he's the only one dead or injured, the policemen are ok

So tolerant.

They haven't even gotten started yet. This is the year they kick off, especially around the equinox.

race of perpetrator not mentioned...

Confirmed for muslim.

I'm pretty sure it was with the S-11 when we jumped from reality to a videogame. It all makes sense now.

This twitter account is fucking garbage.

They'll describe every little fire, every little car crash as "BREAKING NEWS" just so the off-time it happens to be something major, it will look like they were first to break the news.

Guys, it's just a car crash.

But since his car caught on fire after the crash, the baguettes are surrendering thinking it was a bomb.

It was just a car crash.

>Car crashes

I ZURRENDER

What's the french version of "part and parcel"?

>Car crashes on a police van
>At the Champs-Elysée
>"Everything is fine, it's just a car crash. Yusuf was just a little drunk"

This is a shame but I can only imagine how much worse things would have been had a hateful demagogue like Marine Le Pen had been elected to the high office. As the mayor of London has said, these sort of events just happen and it is impossible to prevent every single one of them.
However, what can be prevented is the hateful rhetoric that incites these people. Europe is exponentially safer having a sound, anti-inflammatory man like Monsieur Macron in power instead.
We must remember to not give way to ANY sort of extremeism in our modern, democratic and free society. Do not be swayed by the right-wingers who will take advantage of this horrific incident to fuel their own hatred which will only worsen everything in the long run.

>As the mayor of London has said, these sort of events just happen and it is impossible to prevent every single one of them
Sadiq Aman Khan sounds just like the type of guy who would say that.

Hearing mixed reports here, however some news outlets are starting to use the word 'attacker' now

why did you not post the rest of our nordic brethren?

You realize most of those are niggers and spics, right? Outside of random assholes like Dylan roof whites don't mass shit each other

Tell me one major modern city in Western Europe or the US that has not been impacted by extremism. You cannot.
By giving into right-wing extremism, you are fighting fire with fire which in the end will burn everyone and everything.

what the fuck kind of hentai is this

Wrong flag,

At least 500 dead according to my sources.

Part and parcel

making Paris great again

confirmed happening
our brother got killed before killing some kaffirs

This sucks, I leave for Europe tomorrow (Germany) I don't want to get snackbar'd

But arabs explode IRL. His car was probably packed with something and he was trying to take out some of the police.

are united nations-posters always faggots?

Same,

But London

Ugh

The Aryan brotherhood sends its condolences.

>London
Remember, user, terrorism is part and parcel of living in London!

F

Germoney is cucked, but London is on a whole different level.

So instead you'll just slowly turn into the new ME. Since when did people prize safety as the highest goal? If humans always thought that way the new world would never have been discovered. Ideals are more important than temporary safety. The flame of the west must no t be allowed to die in the hands of faggots like you.

shukran

I asked some German anons and they said that Berlin is the only place I really have to worry about. I'm also visiting Vienna, how is that?

>Guys on twitter say he died, the news say he's still alive.

Quantum terror

its nothing big. just a car crash

the next major happening will be on the 23rd of June

Kek

Screencapped

This.

CNN showed the car and it looks perfectly fine. Maybe a bit damaged from the crash but no explosion at all. It looks like a typical car accident.

You will be fine. Germany is safe.

Yeah I'm not too worried. There have been no repeats of the Christmas market attack and the ax-attacks

REMOVE CHICKEN SHIT

Thread Theme :

youtu.be/FKdn4tV4kzc

put me in the screencap

Es ist hier nicht gefährlich inshallah.

>MOST PROBABLY
most probably
>MOST PROBABLY

lexpress.fr/actualite/societe/fait-divers/paris-intervention-de-police-en-cours-sur-les-champs-elysees_1919308.html
bfmtv.com/police-justice/une-intervention-de-police-en-cours-sur-les-champs-elysees-1189729.html

They found weapons and a fucking bomb inside the car you idiot

On lockdown, gun shots heard?

twitter.com/aelhawley/status/876804197005578241

ALLAHU ACKBAR

Albania not represented, such fail

All these sandniggers doing suicide by cops in Paris.
I envy the French their sandniggers.

Latest recap : Guy tried to crash his van against a police van, was carrying two guns and was known by security services for radicalization. Car exploded some moments later, no dead or injured, he then get shot by police officers and is now between life and death.

Literally a fucking autist worse than the london guy in terms of skills

>Police say the situation is now under control, and neither law enforcement nor civilians were injured.

B-But that's our independence day, the paki bastards better not ruin my firework celebrations.

i wonder who could be behind this

S-11?

t. Britbong whomst has hadth face related for several weeks now

Funny how all these non-meme flags pop out of nowhere when there's an attack in Europe

>Guy tried to crash his van against a police van
Ban weaponized autism.