What was the event that made you finally stop believing rape victim mythology?

What was the event that made you finally stop believing rape victim mythology?

>early-mid 90s
>female friend accuses best friend of raping her
>gather up the boys to go lay into this rapist
>she admits that it was an excuse to tell her boyfriend so she didn't come off as a cheater

>late 90s
>roommate/friend and his gf assist in walking drunk girl home
>girl rushes out into night naked, friend's gf tackles her with one of our blankets
>few days later cops come to lock us up based on blanket having roommate's name on it.
>have to sit through 12 hrs of interrogation myself, friend does 72 hrs, then months of court shit until the girl admits to fucking a nigger of her own volition and needing an excuse
>buddy was already expelled and killed himself in 2001

What are your stories?

Buddy and his ex are at this party. She's fucking smashed. All agree that she should go back to his place to pass out. He drives her home with him. Next morning takes her to breakfast then to her house. Apparently her roommates convinced her he raped her, call cops. Buddy arrested she goes to hospital for rape kit.
Nosexytimedetected.jpeg.
Still have to bail buddy out, still charged with rape, still put on pretrial probation, year later, $2k on lawyer, gets found not guilty.
Mfw, they've been married for 3yrs now

>women say we should accept shitskin refugees
That's all it took for me

GAS ALL ROASTIES

After the great reset women will know their place. They'll be be happy to get rapes instead of beatings.

>married for 3 years now

FUG

Women are so terrible.
I sometimes wonder what it's like not being in control of your life and living from emotional turmoil to emotional turmoil without ever being in charge.

I'm having a lot of trouble following that second story.

Were your friend and his girlfriend walking a drunk girl home, and then another naked girl appeared out of nowhere? Or did the girl they were walking home all of a sudden get naked and start running away, so they tackled her? And when and why did the police get involved?

have been falsely accused of rape twice. I stopped dating after the second one.

That reminds me of two stories of people I knew.

>friend in college goes out with this girl from rich suburbs
>they break up at some point
>oddly, I see the girl in a strip club with an old man (like 70-80+) visiting her friend a stripper one summer (wut?)
>friend comes back from Germany being exchange student
>girl says out of nowhere "remember that time you tried to rape me?"

>someone I know when to med school
>met a nurse (you can see where this is going)
>six weeks into it, she says to me that she hopes he's the one (oh no)
>does manipulative shit like walk faster than us when we're all hanging out so we walk faster
>second time we're all hanging out, throws a fit at him that lasts 30-45 minutes while I'm in the back seat of car
>he says later he'll break up with her
>doesn't do it for months and tries to hide it, hear him saying "I love you" in a timid voice on the phone to her
>his friend mentions she threatens him
>after breakup, finds she spread a rumor that he raped her

It's a really good idea NEVER to date too far below your own station. Also wonder how many nurses are in it only to meet doctors.

I'm having trouble with that second story because you seem to have copy pasted it from another thead and claimed it as your own.... I am inclined to believe this is an issue but not if you're lying.

How can you tell it wasn't the same person posting it?

I believe it's an issue that's so common that I didn't even remember the additional stories I posted myself until my memory got jogged.

>friend swimming in a pool with drunk chick
>they get intimately close
>she runs out of the pool crying rape

Fast forward a few years
>same chick
>cheats on her boyfriend
>gets the police involved so she isn't made out to be the cheating whore she is
>the dood calls my buddy asking wtf he's suppose to do

Pretty see everyone understands she's a dumb whore now

It seems far more likely it has an angle to it. He altered the details slightly but it's the same year even. Propaganda goes both ways.

When I was 16 and raped my 12 year old neighbor. Victims don't have orgasms.

>posts own story
>somehow all posters only post once/year on Sup Forums

go fuck off elsewhere.

This. Holy shit my last and likely final GF woulf always stress about shit hardcore.

For example, she has an assignment due at 12 so omg it's never gonna get donefreakout until ohshititsdoneimsogood. Repeat ad infinitum for everything

>flag checks out

also that's because s/he was 12 nd no one gets off from a nigger

Posts like yours are one reason I never will be a Nazi even though I'm a proud h'White man.

How does one suck a dick without consent?

In one of my entry level "college and lifelong learning" classes, a mandatory class some shill came in and told us the "1 in 5" statistic. I didnt know it at the time that it was BS, but basically anyone who prefaces a statement saying "this is a fact you cant argue this" (his exact words) is full of shit.

I hooked up with an ex-gf years ago while she was dating some guy. She explained away her infidelity by claiming I had raped her. Haven't spoken to her since.

Do you get mad at your dog for being stupid ? No right ? Women are like that.

We should hang those beta men who keep on giving women more and more privileges, those who keep on putting them on a pedestal.

Beta cucks are the reason women have so much power.

>gave oral sex whitout consent

You're misconstruing what I said to divert from the greater likelihood that the story is not yours, and possibly not real. It's no different from the same fucking threads that some faggots make every single day or the copypasta they spew. I'm not saying it didn't happen, but when I see the very same story posted over and over again it looks just like that.

Yes, these
>beta men
also help the so-called anti-rape orgs by lecturing men's groups on college campuses.

It could happen if they threatened her with a weapon or something, but it's so extreme that it shows how ridiculous these stats are. This isn't a war zone.

>Mfw, they've been married for 3yrs now
>tfw masturbation fantasies of being forced to marry a psycho woman

I knew a girl that said she was raped because she cheated on his boyfriend and didn't want him to know.

>tfw posted wrong image

Nothing wrong with that.

Yeah, I caught that as well.

>Have qtgf
>Go to a house party at my brother's
>his gf's best friend is there
>Keeps begging me to try cold KFC gravy
>Tell her to fuck off
>Beta friend is all over her
>She CLEARLY wants my D
>Waits until I'm drunk and gives me half a PINT of absinthe (70% proof!)
>Takes my comatose body upstairs and fucks me
I know Anons will think this is sexy because she's not bad looking but what if she got preggers or accused me of rape?
I clearly CLEARLY got raped by her and no one gives a shit

My ex wife from a long time ago did this. She went away for a couple months with work. While gone bought a shit ton of Victoria Secret. She returned and had sex with me, gave me the clap. When I confronted her, she claimed she was raped. Fyi... she never could produce all the Victoria Secret shit she bought, despite me showing her the.damn statements. Dumb cunt.

Did this happen recently? You can go to the police.

Unfortunately here guys have gotten saddled with child support from this exact thing. The feminists have taken away men's rights and created a state that treats us like chattel. The apologists say it's for the child, but what about the man who was raped? Feminism is political gynocentrism.

The important thing is, does your qtgf know? I'd commit homicide if this affected my relationship negatively.

It all worked out on my end tho so thx for that.

Get to second base with co-workers friend. Try eating the box, then got told "NO". Kills the mood so we just hangout.

Next day get told I tried raping her...what??! Got so bummed.

>went to party at some single mom's house
>party ends, too drunk to drive
>ask to stay for a bit to sober up
>don't want duo
>me and girl alone in house
>we talk
>things get hot
>clothes come off
>do you have a condom, user?
>no.jpg
>sitting next to each other
>cock is hard and throbbing