Was this complete fiction?

This documentary uses official government documentation and interviews from retired world leaders, army/NASA personnel, and other potentially credible people to back up the following claims:

> Aliens have been visiting earth since Hiroshima
> There are up to 8 known alien civilizations
> Aliens have prevented any nuclear warhead from ever being launched into space
> Zero point energy (making energy from nothing) is the foundation of Alien technology
> ZPE and Interstellar travel is actually very trivial
> ZPE is literally the solution to all of our problems
> Fossil Fuels/coal etc. are a laughable source of energy
> Human technological advancement has been deliberately halted to prevent ZPE from being discovered
> The military industrial complex and the deep state (i.e. "They") are secretly in control of everything
> "They" can completely stage an alien invasion as a false flag
> JFK, Bobby, and Marilyn were all assassinated because JFK was going to spill the beans
> Any president who has inquired about this has been flat out told "No" for their own safety
> The french president Sarkozy made contacts with aliens
> Aliens will not welcome us into the galactic community until we embrace Globalism

This was either a total work of fiction by a con artist, or the ultimate red pill documentary.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F-d0wBYrMxU
youtube.com/watch?v=P50Xx56qvZk
youtube.com/watch?v=jHGDYNr2kaY
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802
youtube.com/watch?v=2SJXMBHByZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If ayys were really smart, they'd understand that no global human society can exist while whites and asians slave away to prop up a horde of animals who can barely maintain infrastructure that's handed to them, if at all.

If you're listening, you green faggots, AIDS didn't work.

its disinformation if it does not call out the jews.

No its all real but people dont care.

Even if you dont believe in it he Disclosure Project Files are all legit and the Sirius "Alien" is not human but some form of unkown Hybrid.

Steven M. Greer is the David Icke of ayyliens. A total con artist.

Fact - aliens are real
Not sure about "Establishing one world government" stuff

> Zero point energy (making energy from nothing) is the foundation of Alien technology
Nah

> JFK, Bobby, and Marilyn were all assassinated because JFK was going to spill the beans
Nah

That's gonna be made to make us one world government

I had a feeling this might be the case... but there is a good amount of evidence he presented .. my feeling was that the evidence is there, but he is filling in the blanks with fiction

Ayyyyy lmaoo

Negroids

>> Aliens will not welcome us into the galactic community until we embrace Globalism

>Aliens
>Jews

Pick one.

> Aliens will not welcome us into the galactic community until we embrace Globalism

Wow, so its another bullshit movie making another bullshit excuse to make people accept a world government.

Saged

Place to watch this horseshit?

I rented it on Amazon, not sure if it's free anywhere

Its half truth half cia disinfo.
Yes,user,aliens are not only real,we know already 8 of them!What a joke.
Its disinfo coated in facts that cant be denied any longer to extend the deniability of not well confirmed facts.

Thanks, I just grabbed a torrent of it.

most of it was actually good but then he goes on about how he supports hillary because bill inquired into ayys and I tuned way out.

Watch this and you will be redpilled about everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=F-d0wBYrMxU

> Aliens have been visiting earth since Hiroshima
Why? Why would they care?

Cool story bro.

> Aliens have prevented any nuclear warhead from ever being launched into space
Again, why would aliens give a fuck if we launched a nuclear warhead into space? We can barely get out of LEO.

Of course. Fairy dust too.

> ZPE and Interstellar travel is actually very trivial
LOL so trivial. Because humans are SO primitive compared to your god-aliens.

> ZPE is literally the solution to all of our problems
Indeed it would be.

HAHAHAHA see how I'm laughing

> Human technological advancement has been deliberately halted to prevent ZPE from being discovered
Why? By whom? How? In what fields?

> The military industrial complex and the deep state (i.e. "They") are secretly in control of everything
They control the aliens too?

Wait, what? You just said we've been visited by aliens, but now 'they' would stage a false-flag alien invasion? The thing they've been trying to cover up? What?

About aliens? And the president's whore was in on it?

> Any president who has inquired about this has been flat out told "No" for their own safety
By whom? And why is OK for one deep-state shill to know all this, but not another one?

> The french president Sarkozy made contacts with aliens
Now I know you're just fucking with me.

Again, why the fuck would they care? And if they're so smart, they'd realize the quickest way to true globalism would be to reveal themselves.

MFW atheists need to replace god with something so they go full retard and pick aliens.

youtube.com/watch?v=P50Xx56qvZk

Buy my book movie goy

In the new age religion(spirituality or whatever) it's believed that Jews are aliens from Mars who had too masculine of a mindset. You need feminity (art/creation/compassion/bla bla) to counteract masculinity (stubbornness/practicality/ aggression). Well the Jews didn't have a great feminity among their population so they started killing the fuck out of each other, some of the world leaders gathered together in a pyramid and used a last surge of power to teleport themselves to a different planet before theirs was turned into a red, barren wasteland.
And that's how the Jews teleported from Mars to earth using pyramids....
Sounds like obvious bullshit but I think it's hilarious how even new "progressive" religions look down upon jews

Excellent post, gave me a hearty chuckle.

>halted technological advancement
Do you think fossil fuel industry will just bend over and let vacuum energy become a thing?
There is a reason fusion reactors are pumped full of money - because it will never work.
This part is the only believable part.The others is disinfo and psyops for dont you even think about taking up arms against the deep state,because they have ufo technology so you will never have a chance.

We must build a space wall. (((They))) are welcome on our planet only if they come here legally.

Makes sense to have a universal police force step in and disallow dangerous weapons be thrown into potential trade routes. For instance if China started dumping sea mines into the South China Sea, there might be outrage about making a serious trade route a death trap.

It is pure globalist propaganda, and it is damn obvious as well.
People have been warning about this stuff for a long time. The documents are real in the sense that they are made by the military, but the information contained in the documents is not.

They showed several documents containing information on aliens to people within the military and other intelligence agencies, knowing that at least some of it would be leaked to the public.

There are several reasons why they would do this. Most notably are:

1: It makes the US seem a lot more powerfull then they really are to their enemies, as they have gotten a hold of false information regarding advanced technology in the hands of the US army.
2: Push forwards the idea of alien intervension into human evolution. Having them replace gods.
3: Creating a common enemy to (((unite))) humanity against. Thus ushering in a new world order where humans will be slaves.
Also, Greer is a fucking new age gnostic with masonic ties.

Also the Jews are who fucked up Atlantis

THIS.

Even monkeys know this is shit, buddy

aka this bullshit was to promote globalist agenda..

What purpose would God have for a species that is not his chosen?

>Why? Why would they care?
We don't know why they care

> Again, why would aliens give a fuck if we launched a nuclear warhead into space? We can barely get out of LEO.
There is official govt documentation to back this up, as to the reason why we can only speculate

> LOL so trivial. Because humans are SO primitive compared to your god-aliens.
Nikola Tesla

> HAHAHAHA see how I'm laughing
Is this really outside the realm of possibility?

>Why? By whom? How? In what fields?
The people whose entire fortune rests in the perpetuation of this type of energy technology? The most powerful people on the planet? The same people who killed the hydrogen engine?

>By whom? And why is OK for one deep-state shill to know all this, but not another one?
One of the points the documentary makes is how this is all hidden in plain site so that people who make claims like this can be easily discredited

>Again, why the fuck would they care? And if they're so smart, they'd realize the quickest way to true globalism would be to reveal themselves.

>The french president Sarkozy made contacts with aliens
>Now I know you're just fucking with me.
I am just re-counting claims in this documentary, you seem to be taking this all very personally

Dangerous weapons? So our tiny, primitive nuclear weapons are dangerous to a civilization that mastered interstellar travel to enough of a degree that there are established 'trade routes'?

And our tiny missiles which can barely get out of Earth orbit are somehow threatening these trade routes?

This would be more like if China dropped a trash can of kitchen waste into the pacific ocean and the US military sank every ship in their navy in retaliation.

>Aliens will not welcome us into the galactic community until we embrace Globalism
confirmed fake story made up by the jews

We've had the tech to build RKVs for around 50 years. There's just no will, there are treaties against such things, and we have no idea where to aim the slingshot. But if we did, yes, that would make us dangerous.

i think it also a way to check people for stability, sanity, and ability to keep a secret
if you show someone a unique lie you can know exactly who leaked it.

Nuclear warheads could very well be damaging on different levels... maybe it fucks with their ZPE technology? Maybe its something to do with EMP in space? What if our universe is actually multi dimensional and the explosion is so strong it's felt in multiple dimensions of space and time inhabited by other beings?

ALL of this implies that 'they' have direct control over the aliens.

According to the technological and social advancement you people seem to be attributing to these aliens, that would be like claiming a gorilla has direct control over the president of the United States.

If these aliens existed and were visiting us, there would be literally no way of stopping them from announcing their presence and their intentions/expectations.

And if they were such smart, advanced creatures, they wouldn't leave ALL their communications up to the fucking US government (LOL) and allow politicians and bureaucrats to control their message. It literally makes zero sense.

If aliens want to visit us, they won't be going through the US government or oil executives or the jews or Ban Ki Moon or anyone else. LOL.

Greer is a disinfo agent who claims that there are no 'bad' aliens.

What we call 'the world' is an infinitely small frequency band. It is not solid as most people think it is, because the atoms that compose 'the world' are made of empty space. Furthermore, 'the world' as we know it does not even exist 'out there' - it exists only 'in here' and is projected by us only when we tune in to it. What we call 'the world' is like a computer simulation, which means that it is illusory and therefore malleable. What we call 'ghosts' are beings that are so close to our frequency band that they can 'bleed' through like a form of broadcasting interference. A radio accurately tuned to a radio station frequency will produce a clear, sharp reception with no interference, but when the dial is slightly off-centre, another station or stations can be heard alongside the main one. What we call 'ghosts' are based on the same basic principle and reptilians (for example) are basically beings that we could think of as 'ghosts' in that they inhabit a frequency band that vibrates very closely to the one we inhabit. To us, a 'ghost' would not look solid - but to that 'ghost', we are the ones who would not look solid. There are an infinite number of frequency bands and they all share the same space usually without interfering with each other.

Warheads are irrelevant. A nuclear drive can bring a weapon to relativistic speeds. Remember what happened to the dinosaurs? That's the destructive force we could harness, if we wanted to. It's primitive, but it works. And it's damn near impossible to detect or stop. Humans were a threat the day they split the atom. I'm surprised we're not dead already.

Aliens probably don't want to directly contact us and make themselves known, I am sure they would have protocols for this... we have no concept of what they actually think of us and how our Morals and worldviews compare to theirs. It is entirely believable that any civilization advanced enough to reach us would see a lack of globalism (or world peace) as a reason not to enlighten us.

Aliens don't invade (like Hollywood wants you to believe) - aliens infiltrate.

>ZPE is literally the solution to all of our problems

How will it cure my male pattern baldness?

>> Aliens will not welcome us into the galactic community until we embrace Globalism
Had me up until here. Ayyy lmao.

>muh kennedys were da good go-i mean guys!

I fucking hate this hero worship of these cunts.

Aliens destroy spacefaring species because it means competition.They dont infiltrate either.

>Was this complete fiction?
>Steven Greer
>bears
>shitting
>woods

choice is an Ilusion

> jews = aylien

>Aliens have prevented any nuclear warhead from ever being launched into space
Why though? Nukes are pretty much useless in space. No atmosphere to ionize means no fireball, thermal or blast effects. Basically it's just small bomb that briefly emits some radiation.

It emits a shit ton of radiation. It just doesn't linger.

The Jews do thier work via subversion, depict and manipulation. They are as feminine as a society can be.

If it does not call out the Jews for being a hybrid lineage it's also shilling for (((them)))

It's actually a good thing the Jews hide this technology from the world, that way shitskin countries can't get it even though China and Russia already has it too. I'm worried abput China, they have already made claims to the moon.

The amount of radiation released would be pretty negligible in the context of space. Inverse square law makes them pretty much useless as a radiation weapon unless you basically hit something with one.

Thanks David

>A total con artist

Con artists usually dont use military records, pilot/astronaut statements to prove their point or carry a unknown skeleton that even field experts cant identify around

Podesta was communicating with a person about this

steven greer is a rockefeller funded shill. just look at him, he's a fucking fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=jHGDYNr2kaY

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802
Forgot Link

The important question is are there gay niggers from outer space?

>burger is taking the bait
kek like pottery

Very funny.

FIND A WIFE QUICK

>Aliens have prevented any nuclear warhead from ever being launched into space
This is enough to let me know that it's fake.

Without the threat of MAD from our nuclear ICBM stockpiles, then the cold war wouldn't have been cold.

a lot of seeds of truth are in that movie

>> The french president Sarkozy made contacts with aliens
Seems legit, except for those 2.

Three and a half hours? Can't we just get a basic gestalt?

I'm watching Joe Rogan interview with this guy for 1 hour and it sounds to me like he's a bullshit artist, reminds me of Alex Jones. They probably have a movie together or something.

i hope you know how bullshit this guy is

>Aliens will not welcome us into the galactic community until we embrace Globalism
Uh why. If they were so smart they would not say this.

>(((globalism)))
Oy vey!

Operation Fishbowl
We did the experiments

>6 hours 26 minutes
I didn't need to sleep tonight anyway.

Wasn't that the basis of Watchmen?

I support this user.

Not complete fiction, but not deep enough. That is the problem with Grier, he is unable or unwilling to acknowledge the whole truth. We ourselves are the product of ETI grand genetic experiments from our very creation, and are subject to control by negative ETIs for thousands of years if not longer.

>Sarkozy made contact with aliens
Then he brought them all into fucking France, way to go.

youtube.com/watch?v=2SJXMBHByZY

I'm not David Icke, but David Icke is the real deal. Daily reminder that David Icke was right about former UK Prime Minister Ted Heath being a child molester SEVENTEEN YEARS before the London Police were investigating claims that Ted Heath molested children in August 2015. If Icke was right about that (and he WAS, of course), he's right about interdimensional shapeshifting lizard-people. Truth is stranger than fiction.

This is what the documentary implies... when you zoom out at the inter-galactic level, we are all Humans, and it is inevitable that we will either mix until there is one species of humans, or kill each other until only one is left... giving a fractured planet like ours the technology to create energy from nothing *now* would create a situation where every individual country is racing to build the strongest weapon in order to dominate the planet.

Wasn't that sort of the premise of the rebooted X Files?

He takes people out into fields and then tells them if they pray hard enough invisible ufos will show up. if he's not a con artist he's a fucking loon.

A scathing indictment on aliens of all kinds.

Compare Alex Jones tv and what happened with Icke's tv.
Thats all i need to know.

it was either the most brilliant con in humanities history or the most redpilled documentary I've ever seen. It looked authentic and was convincing to me, I've never been so "holy shit" in my entire life honestly. Just don't watch it at night or you will likely not be able to sleep.

dude ur just not believing hard enough dude shit I left the rest of the weed in the car i'll brb dude ur not gonna believe this I saw this fucking lights and shit while you were gone woah for real dude yea I think it was an ufo or something I was really concentrated when u left dude can you do it again dude no man I'm not feeling it anymore dude this is unreal no matter the Doctor Greer was right all along yea dude

We've also sent nukes into space before and detonated them

Operation Fishbowl and so on

think about who wants globalism, the tactics they use to do it, and the fallout that is occurring because of it. would you want a government as fucked up as the united states running the world?

There were some interesting bits but they got overshadowed by all the obvious bullshit. I hope someone makes a movie that collects all the credible encounters that have evidence that hasn't been explained away.

>pick one
maybe you don't have to

top kek

Yeah, it really activated my almonds too... but I am struggling with believing it

You have to.Reptilians are not aliens.

his last documentary sirius was a total fraud

dont think i believe anything this faggot says

google bill cooper if you want the real red pill

p.s. ive seen an actual u.f.o. a few years ago

This, more than anything is evidence of no RATIONAL aliens visiting us.

A just, and logical alien race would have descended from above, and immediately started exterminating the sub-sentient races that are holding back a promising one.

Or at least release some sort of gene plague that sterilized them.

Or had mercy, and just killed all of us.

As none of the above has happened, there are no little green men, at least not here.

Unless it was an excuse for the two greatest world powers to pour money into R&D.

Yeah, ok. Then we simply will conquer the aliens.

Nobody tells fucking mankind what to do.

If any of this is true, then it is also ultimately irrelevant because in such case it simply means things are getting out of control and the pleiadians will once again come to earth and start wrecking the shit.out of the other ayy lmaos like they did so many times befor, according to legend.

They are conditioning you for project bluebeam why do you think aliens are shilled on history channel