Full report: witness says driver shouted, ‘I want to kill all Muslims’

>Full report: witness says driver shouted, ‘I want to kill all Muslims’

So, is he a english hero or a christian terrorist?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ArthurArkam
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's a jew, so neither

He's a fucking hero. Give him a medal, Jew or not.

wow why so anglophobic????

who supposedly was it?, link?

I think there is no official info yet

#NotAllJews

link me you faggot, I want to see /ourkike/

>Full report: witness says driver shouted, ‘I want to kill all Muslims’

That's a wierd thing to shout. Very awkward.

A muslim a day keeps Allah at bay

>witness says
You trust what a shitskin says now?

I'm surprised the driver didn't shout THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY INFOWARS.

this does seem like a weird way to do it. for someone who "wants to kill all muslims" it sure was poorly planned

are all euros this retarded?

I dont doubt that he was thinking that, but what kind of weirdo leans his head out of a window and yells "I want to kill all muslims"? Sounds about as believable as Donald Trump politely excusing himself from the Russian whores he just pissed on to privately scream "I hate black people" to himself in the bathroom

is there actually ANY info??

all I saw was the FAKE witness interview,
>yeah yeah abduhla, tell them, its was a white terrorist!!,
>yeah he was a white terrorist, i saw it

hes a happener, he makes things happen so he is a good boy in my book

its like walking to a bathroom, sitting on a toilet and start yelling

>i am taking a shit people, hear
*throws paper in the bowl
>hoo woo the dump i am taking, yes sir

>is there actually ANY info??
No.

What we know:
>car crash
>1 dead, several injured

That's it.

A: Neither, JEW

That's a weird thing to shout. I bet they also heard him yell "I was inspired by Trump's rhetoric!"

he yelled

>this is for Sup Forums
>for trump
>and for white people

its true, i heard it

>someone heard what a man in a closed car was saying

Does anyone have info on the guy?

I want his last name cross-referenced with all the children that have died in recent attacks. He did it on Father's Day, so a good motive when he wakes up and his child, for the first time, can't run up to him and give him a hug then say, "Happy Father's Day, Daddy!"

I agree, I just can't picture anyone screaming this without looking absolutely ridiculous. Of all the things you can yell while trying to kill people I can't imagine this being one of them.

Just Muslims performing taqiyyah as they always do

>driver shouted, ‘I want to kill all Muslims’
>"Haha yeah when the man got out of the car and tried to run away from the scene he was also screaming a white terrorist version of 'Allahu Ackbar!' over his shoulder, so you know for sure this was a terrorist attack!"

What the report leaves out is that he was actually even MORE specific, eyewitnesses report that the full quote was:
>"I want to kill Muslims! I am a white man who is enraged with the diversity I see in my countries and this attack you've just witnessed is retaliatory for their presence in my country! The atmosphere of Islamophobia made me do this! I am a white terrorist! The next time there is a Muslim terror attack, remember me, and tell people that whites can be terrorists too so don't call Muslims terrorists!"
So it's pretty obvious that white terrorism is a big problem here in the West and we need to crack down on Islamophobia and bring in more peaceful Muslims so that people can see diversity is a strength. It's clear that the next time there's a Muslim attack we should focus on this attack instead.

No reason to think this is any different than the other terror incidents this year: Fake as fuck.

>So, is he a english hero or a christian terrorist?

Deus vulter

There is a 99% chance at this point that it was an accident. Everything we've seen points to this guy being impaired and running over a bunch of people in the street late at night. They have not released the name of the perp for his safety, and they are still "investigating possible terrorism" to appease the 'Slimes. It will be a long time before the full details are released so the Slimes don't riot.

The guy is in custody so if it was terrorism they would have said so at this time.

Ig was whige nationalist terrorism

He was a criminal.

I'm as sick and tired of ignoring the issue of Muslim enclaves in the UK as anyone else, but the culture we're so proud of supposes innocence and allows freedom of association.

By attacking those who have not personally done anything, he's acting against the very culture he supposedly holds so dear and is trying to protect. If we abandon our values to fight against those that threaten them, we fight for nothing.

He is an idiot who gave a shitload of power to SJW's.

Exactly. Nobody talks like that.

Reminder to simply filter EU flags unless you want to waste your time on shitposters.

Nobody choosing an EU flag is serious, and if they were their opinions would mean nothing anyway. Just flat out filter them all, you can.

I am betting my shekels on this, the media would love to race bait with this, if it was terrorism, they would be all over it already

for the last time kek

in Early hours, there where few pics etc, that got deleted after with this name and somebody said he was 46, not 48, FB and everything else is deleted (((under such name))) already, none white pages like etc,not even electoral records is anywhere no more.
Could have been red herring, my bet it'll take a year to find out now, knowing as how inefficient and unwilling authorities to be helpful to public are
twitter.com/ArthurArkam

This is what happens when the newfag is afraid MI5 is watching his every post

Well, if tommy robinson is correct about the jails over there. He's a dead man.

Drunk and / or psyop, he's not even white.

MI5 and whoever else can suck my nob. Want proof?

"Our entire government system needs to go. Democracy isn't working and I'd be quite happy to join in a violent revolution."

Boom. My views are just my views. One scrap of democracy that has my full support is the right to free speech, including the right to say everyone in the house of commons is a tosser and that I'm sick of treating different ethnicity with kid gloves. If you're in the UK, abide by UK laws and culture. If your old culture was so great, why'd you even come here in the first place?

What a badass you kiss the queens feet with that mouth?