Reproduction is the meaning of life

I just watched the movie "Lucy". While not real impressed with it, once scene stuck with me.

There is a scene where Morgan Freeman is giving a presentation about the characteristics and life of a single cell. Basically a cell has one and only purpose: to create another cell.

He then explains that this carries over to complex multi-cell organisms. That life is really about passing knowledge down to the next generation. At first a cell/animal is concerned with survival (first 25-30 years of a mans life?). Once the cell/animal has reached a suitable environment, the focus is shifted toward procreation and creating the next generation. Ultimately, the purpose of life is to create life.

While it was a Hollywood movie, that scene made a lot of sense to me. It can also explain why we as men start to feel a strong desire to have a child around the 25-35 time frame. Before that we are worried more about creating a suitable environment. We get our careers in order and mess around with females (unknowingly in order to find a good mate). Once we have a stable living situation with a good mate, our instincts shift into passing on our legacy and we begin to feel a drive to become a father.

It's actually mindblowing when you boil it down. The purpose of a human on earth is exactly the same as the purpose as a single-cell amoeba. Birth - Survive - Reproduce - Die. That's the meaning of life for any living thing.

Nowhere is anything in that about being married. You can get married if you want, but that is a choice and not a biological instinct.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hnXCzFnkxtY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OMG, OP

U have blown my mind!

>Finds life goal being reproduction "Mind-blowing."
Underage detected

>OMAGA HUMANITEE IS CANCER GUISE

really activated my frontal cortex

Humans are human, not Zerg.
We have more complex goals and reasons for living than just spawning en made. Like worshipping God.

this is the number one reason I hate the self-appointed flags: we'd all see that this OP faggot is from Serbia and he just experienced a VCR and electricity for the first time. any normal human would find this very unmindblowing and wouldn't even watch a movie so bad as Lucy

wow did you figure that all out by yourself? I bet you are the first person to ever have this kind of ideas!

So how to move on? Become a sperm donor and have 100s of anonymous children?

Ultimately, is and religion was a way to keep the local king from impregnating every woman and allowed for men at the bottom of the totem poll to have sex and procreate. Religion is a multivitamin for society.

you're a lowlife retard subhuman. the best part of the white race dying is people like you will go along with it. if you seriously believe a baby race or reproduction is the meaning of life you're a human waste and deserve to die.

if that was the meaning of life humans would've never gotten out of caves you worthless piece of shit. fucking beta nu-male faggot.

Yeah no shit retard.

We are also child-rearing animals, and marriage is about raising children.

How old are you? It took you this long to figure out? I thought it was common sense to come to this logical conclusion by the time you're like 16

Just start treating fag fag flags like leafs and cucked European countries. They can still contribute but are held to the strictest standards.

Ay yo OP the point of life is gettin the gibs.

You are how old now? 20? 25? And you didn't figure that out till now ?

i think what he meant was
that our sole purpose in life is not just to procreate but to survive - gain knowdlege and pass down that knowdledge to the next generation as also explained in lucy

You're just figuring this out now user?

you're a fucking faggot

no, death is, because that's the only thing we're for sure gonna do

I want some cute daughters. I'm attracted to female children.

>Nowhere is anything in that about being married.
As you said, in the beginning humans are worried with survival and finding a suitable environment. Therefore, they need a strong institution backing their development - the family. Being married is a strong social commitment to being with somebody else and raise life together.

There are two reproductive strategies. r/K gene theory.

Shit skins and low iq fucks have as many kids as possible starting young and don't take care of them or teach them anything.

Whites have few kids when they are ready to take care of them. Invest a ton of time to making them great.

Rabbit vs wolf

fuck off childfuckers are not welcome

youtube.com/watch?v=hnXCzFnkxtY

I have two daughters, ages 19 and 14. My wife died in 2012 in a car crash. Having kids and giving them a good life is a hard task as it requires selflesness - giving up one's life. Sure, I have hobbies, but being a father requires determination, and above all, love.

>Nowhere is anything in that about being married. You can get married if you want, but that is a choice and not a biological instinct.

If you want to live like an animal, by all means go ahead and ignore marriage.
Marriage is a group's solution to the reproductive problem. It seems to create the most stable and useful environment for child rearing. So it's not just a personal choice as you describe it, but a reproductive strategy that won out when it was in competition with all other models (like single motherhood, communal raising, polygamy, or whatever else).

But think about it OP

Everyone on earth dies

So maybe the meaning of life is death

Omg

I remember when I was 16 and became mind blown by the most basic facts of life

Keep at it OP there's a lot more to discover yet

"As for you, be fruitful and increase in number; multiply on the earth and increase upon it."

pls thats no feels thread user but good luck to you and your kids

You can't die without being born first.

What do you mean by "giving up one's life"? I want to know because as someone who was almost entirely raised by a single mother I feel that she feels she "gave up her life" for me and my brother. So I see you stated that you have hobbies, which in my opinion are, along family and good health, essential to a happy life. I can also see that you have a family you love. So what exactly do you mean by what you said about giving up your life? Is it that you have to spend most of your money on your children so there's barely any left to buy stuff you actually want? I sense that's the problem with my mother since she actually provides me and my brother with a really good quality of life but she works the whole day and rarely does stuff she genuinely likes like traveling for example. I'm sorry about your wife I'm sure it was one of the most painful situations to go through.

All the faggots and transtards have literally no meaning of life because they are misproductions of natur.

>You can get married if you want, but that is a choice and not a biological instinct.
Marriage is a life long commitment to family. You can reproduce, but marriage maximizes the chances of your children being successful and also reproducing successful families.

How old are you? This is pretty obvious stuff.

If it's so fucking obvious, why don't you have children yet?

Reincarnation is real so it goes both ways. You can't be born without dying first.

>It can also explain why we as men start to feel a strong desire to have a child around the 25-35 time frame

I have that desire now.

I think they've set it up to delay families as long as possible.
Schools affect that especially.
I think the best way to have people getting set up for life around 12-15 is to let the children finish school earlier (learning the basics) and then proceeding to career training.
(females get training on taking care of children etc) (males get trained on running the house etc.)
I'd say, get people to find a career they like as early as possible and then have an apprenticeship/learn on the job.

God Christians are so cringe

yeah your only possible reason for living is reproducing.

I see you forgot your flag today

Humans don't have to be a slave to biology except in the strictest sense. We are free to create our own purpose in the realm of the possible.

There are better ways to pass knowledge now.
The dna of your grandchildren will be 3/4 not yours and their children may not even know what was your name.
Meanwhile, if you write a book, shoot a movie or even draw a dank meme this info will stay forever and affect millions of people

What if you have a desire to be a father at 19 years old?