She's smarter than all of Sup Forums put together

She's smarter than all of Sup Forums put together.

She's gunna be a great single mother

her ability to prioritize is horse shit because she's choosing to ignore the 90% of black homicide victims who are killed by other black people in favor of the less than 0.01% that are killed by white police officers.

If BLM was less autistic about their message, people would actually take them seriously. Nobody is going to give a fuck when all your group ever accomplishes is creating more race tensions and violent chimpouts.

>believing that the Negro has any worth whatsoever
>Smart

Pick one

At least she's gonna be a mother, unlike most white girls.

Not even that. That's Britain.

Their case for institutional racism is shaky in America. It's non existant here.

>BLM
>in a land where po-po doesn't even carry guns
that whole """"""""movement""""" makes someā„¢ sense in United States of Magdumpistan but no in bongland

>equality
this idea disgusts me

If she is so smart why is she protesting in the UK about a issue in the US?

this, retardation is reaching critical mass

yeah

it's the legal systems fault that black people commit the most crime

totally! the law forces black people to break laws!

BLM doesn't make sense here no takes it seriously because blacks already integrated by the 80's

I've seen successful blacks loathe anything to do with BLM here

Granted there are a few black shitters in London, but for the most part blacks born and raised here are already integrated fully.

BLM here is a bunch of unsuccessful blacks who are mad because the attention isn't on them but on muslims instead. Muslims are the new "minority" here. Blacks are old news.

>BLM LARPers in Britain
They are desperately searching for oppressors.

>integrated fully
They burnt down London because a drug dealing thug was shot by police not long ago. We currently have bigger problems than them, but they're only better by comparison, not good.

They would be wise to shut up and keep their heads down at this point given that our little multicultural experiment is wearing very thin with the public right now.

Anyone who says they are part of BLM in England should be executed.

I agree but I can't help but cringe at spelling mistakes on picket signs.

Really doesn't help the mission.

You niggers are really going to have to do some research before you open your mouths in future

What's very apparent is that niggers commit disproportionate amounts of crime and then cry like little bitches about how unfair the system is

LOL, i didn't even bother to check out the police uniforms. also,

>1 post by this ID

YEP. SLIDE THREAD. TIME TO SAGE AND IGNORE THE SHARTBLUE SHIT HEAD.

That looks british....
OH YEAH ALL THEM FUCKING BLACK PEOPLE THE POLICE KEEP ON SHOOTING IS SO BAD YEAH THE FUCKING BRITISH POLICE ARE SO DEADLY AND RASCIST WITH THEIR GUNS!!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY ONLY HAVE BATONS AND BARELY USE THEM? WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT I HAVE NO EVIDENCE FOR MY FUCKING STATEMENT WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT BLACK PEOPLE ARENT TARGETED. THATS ALL WRONG QUICK WE NEED TO SHOVE YANK COCK FURTHER AND FURTHER DOWN OUR THROATS AND GET INVOLVED IN POLITICAL MOVEMENTS THAT DONT FUCKING AFFECT US.
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE

Our police have shot what about 2 Black people in 20 years? And one of those was an idiot who thought legging it through a crowded tube station after 7/7 was a good idea.

When you live in a country where the police kill minorities at a lower rate per capita than they do the native population.
When BLM still think they have a leg to stand on.

>All lives matter, but some matter more right now