Why is Sadiq Khan such a knob?

It's the typical failure mode of the Rhodes style of trying to run the world.

How so? He basically said London had to be prepared for terrorist attacks. Learn2context Nazi boi.

Because he's a muzzie shithead hiding under the wing of the deluded left.

Ah, yes, I forgot that terror attacks are "part and parcel of living in a big city."

My bad.

He got by in England so far just because he's a muslim who can talk politely. When you listen to him he's actually as moronic as the rest of them

Why doesn't the Queen just order his public execution?

Because he doesn't say what you want him to say.

I'm sure that the Queen is happy knowing that those she once ruled over now control her island.

>preparing for attacks
>not kicking out every muslim
cucked

Full quote:

>"What I do know is part and parcel of living in a great global city is you’ve got to be prepared, you’ve got to be vigilant, you’ve got to support the police doing an incredibly hard job, you’ve got to support the security services.”

C'mon now

Why? I live in a big city and I don't carry. I often don't even lock my doors. I leave the windows open when I'm out.

What is it I'm supposed to be prepared for? Somebody knocks the side view mirror off my car? Are you being intentionally dense?

If you're trying to defend Khan, I think you're on the wrong website, buddy.

Bump

Britbongs let a Muslim become mayor of their capital and one of the largest most influential cities in Christendom

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Looks like the Crusades were all for nothing.

Her grandson is going to culturally enrich the royal linage so she cant be that pissed of.

He's from London. British people don't come from there. I only go there to fly to New Zealand to visit my sister. (Heathrow airport)
Scotland and Northern England are still alright.

All out race wars are just part and parcel of living in my londonistan

>He Thinks the whole of the UK Voted for the Region of London

He should be executed

/im sorry gchq its satire!!!

>Why is Sadiq Khan such a knob?

he's a jihadist.

"Muslims killing whites is something that you have to get used to!"

"OMG WON'T SOMEONE THINK ABOUT THE POOR MUSLIMS!"

As a proud British Muslim Londoner, I think that Mayor Khan is doing a wonderful job.

part and parcel of using the zebra crossing is expecting niggers to run the red light at 200 kilometers per hour

I think it's funny when every time he's in the news here, it's to be the token Quintessential confirming for us that it's #NotAllMuslims every time it was a Muslim.

Are you proud of being a Muslim or being a Muslim Londoner?

Well he's setting up their caliphate in the UK, it doesn't say in the koran to be nice while doing it.

>Wondering why an inbred Paki is a knob
How new are you?
That's because the chances are high your muslim ass is heavily inbred.

>Full quote
It still glosses over the fact that the problem is violent cave dwelling camel jockeys that should have never been allowed in the UK in the first place. Not sure how this changes the 'part and parcel' context at all.

The city has to be prepared for extraordinary situations you knobhead. Such as fires, storm, flooding etc. Sadiq Khan was talking about the necessity of police services / first responders being prepared and well equipped to deal with these situations and yes an anti terror unit also is necessary. He is particularly keen on this topic because as mayor he is responsible for the funding these services get. That is what is meant by preperation. It is clear to anyone who read or listened to his quote in context, something that is probably too nuanced for the autistic faggots here on Sup Forums.

It's funny too, Sup Forums cries all day long about how Trump is being quoted out of context or how fucking PewDiePie is being quoted out of context. But then they turn around and do the same themselved. Fucking hypocrites.

Yeah, kind of how NYC had to prepare for New Year's by blocking the surrounding streets with garbage trucks to prevent a possible truck attack.

That's always been part and parcel. NYC also has a notably rough time keeping the trains running properly, which seems like a longer-standing funding opportunity.

Yes he actually said it.
Part & Parcel.
Fucking jihad sympathising muzzie scum.

Being misquoted by a bunch of meanie nazis is part and parcel of living in a great global caliphate