GOOK PROBLEM

Gooks the worst race after niggers. Idiotic sloppy eyes, closed mind, robot consciousness, flat monkey face, slavish flirting with white people, hive mind and
lack of personality, intelligence without real creativity (they still steal western and european patents).
My country full of half mongoloid hybrids, it's like living on cemetery. 40% of east slavs are mongrels with admixture of paleoasiatic subhumans, pathetic and passive inbreds with low androgens. Gooks already takes your place in Africa edition.cnn.com/2016/11/21/africa/chinese-fund..
Betas which mating with gook garbage girls BTFO

post2

>no one is helping
WHY?! WTF IS GOING ON HERE?!

Gooks, sir

Would you like to be infected with zombie plague?

All that and the fact that they are too many.

In insect colonies sometimes ants accidentally eat their own colony members because of a pheremone fuck up leading them to think they are food

I think that's what happened here

I thought it's common knowledge that you stand around and shout world star when this sort of thing happens.

I still cannot imagine how any white man would date and even have children with one of those. It legit makes me want to puke

useful skill, she doesnt make her clothes dirty and shes fast af

lmao. Are you trollin-rollin?

I know they don't all know kung fu and most of them are probably push overs. But out of all the races in the world. Asians are the absolute last I would want to have to fight. There is a stereotype that white people are afraid of blacks but for me its asians.

Maybe it's just because you are ultra cuck to asian ants?

DESIGNATED GOOK THREAD

I'm an honest. yes. I am afraid.

He was 1/4 teuton and shiet

T. Mongol rapebaby

Without any admixture of gooks, noric phenotype (northern semie like) Stay mad cuckommie

T. Gopnik

The dangers of sloganeering

Yes. And we punch shitheads and gooks like you. Stay mad.

Every white guy I've seen that dates an Asian female look beta as fuck.

and this is coming from an Asian.

Also, OP is a beta Russian manlet that's 5'5", mad that the Russian QTs would rather fuck a chink than him.

I think this is that face eating incident that happened.

Wow. I'm impressed. She had that ready to go.

Rare.

Not beta, probably omega

Nope. I love milfs and have 178 cm

fuck off piece of british shit
the real problem in this world is britain, NOTHING about your country is good
you should go kill your family and then yourself, world will be grateful

bump

What type of milf the one you you make a milf or the leftovers of some other man?

Divorced qt's 30-40.

You dont want kids?

Hate kids.

why even make a thread then? You are not a part of the future. What convinced you not to have kids? What oblast are you from? Are you slavic?

Are we gooks too?

4 fun

Slavic + roman (moldovan) + german (Volga German)50+25+25. Describe myself as white rossiyanin (not russian)

What convinced you not to want children? Can i make you change your mind?