Spain burned all their forest like abos did in australia...

Spain burned all their forest like abos did in australia. Italy and Balkans are at the same altitude as Spain but it's a fucking desert. Look up "Spanish landscape" and it looks dry and yellow.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Armada
theguardian.com/environment/2017/jun/19/a-third-of-the-world-now-faces-deadly-heatwaves-as-result-of-climate-change
archive.is/KQoIR
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_forest_area
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I watched in a Movie some retard King chopped down all his trees in Spain to build a warship fleet and invade the UK but he got btfo and they all sunk to the bottom of the ocean. Now Spain is a desert and is invaded by Sand peoples because they got anglod soon their people will turn black from the sun and they will drown int he ocean again swimming to italy.

Stupid savage animals.

Hmmm... There are other kind of factors that make the weather of spain hot as fuck, not only the deforestation (obviusly is one factor but not the only one) but ok.

Its the juice , i tell you.
Never trust them.

>Look up "Spanish landscape" and it looks dry and yellow.

Have you done any actual research on this subject or is your entire expert opinion based on speculation and google image results?

Actually, if I remember correctly, Spain have more forests than most of west Europe. But if you think Spain is bad, then check the UK. Britbongs don't even know what a forest is...

>mfw 28ºC/82ºF and 68% humidity

What I find noteworthy about that map is northern Anatolia. What the fuck.

it could be worse, you could live in Cordoba with +40ºc.

Armada Invencible was shit, but anglos were retards and did the same thing but worse en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Armada

It's a big storm, it just passed thru here

Wat, but that's false

I knew it

>Armada Invencible was shit
It was sunk by a storm, the heretic anglos used satanic black magic, true story

seriously send help im fucking melting around here

The eternal anglo tries to kill us all again

Thanks drumpf

theguardian.com/environment/2017/jun/19/a-third-of-the-world-now-faces-deadly-heatwaves-as-result-of-climate-change

>unarchived clickbaiters
archive.is/KQoIR

Feels good.

god damn 23 degrees and full sun here!
way too hot!

your daddy is at 10%

>Fake greek cant even use google

Spain is europes 2nd most forestd country

I call bullshit on your mini map

Celsius is stupid as fuck for weather
>Fahrenheit = 99.9% of days are between 0 and 100
>too close to either one on a regular basis it becomes very challenging
>single degrees are easy to intuit in this range and are not logarithmic
>F users almost never have dumb negative temperatures unless it's a freak cold snap
Now for maybe some industrial purposes C is better but for weather F is way better

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_forest_area

3rd in Europe.

yes by size, 65% is a dessert

>dessert
But it's a tasty one though

a typo does not make you not turkey tier

>turkey
I don't know what you're implying, we're not poultry

Sicily is exactly the same

I remember a documentary on tv about some moonlandscape that used to be a forest but they cut all the trees to build their armada. Can a Spaniard enlighten me where that is?

I'm going to Italy next week (Rome)
It's usually ~ 95-100F here in the summer
Should I be ok?

Lucky for us, we have shit loads of forests and we can just go there wehen in need of a shelter from that blazing fuck allso known as sun.

Sure, the only thing you should worry about is gypsies. Make sure to visit CasaPound and other fashy Italian sights

Fuck me now that you post that map I realise we also have zero proper forests. Just polders and little canals everywhere

Turkey for dessert? That's retarded

Stop beating around the bush bro, everybody knows our country is a desert hellhole with like 50C every summer.

Just look at this picture for fuck's sake.

No. You're going to die. Faggot.

This user has questionable tastes, I agree

I know, they're just jelly of our infinite landscapes

>Water freezes at 0C and boils at 100C.

>Negative, cold. Positive, warm.

>Negative C + precipitation? Snow, ice .

>Temperature close to 0C or below? Slippery roads, frozen bodies of freshwater

>Fahrenheit is better because 0-100 most of the time.
>Insert burger logic.

Yep, Celsius is stupid as fuck for weather.

Just look at the beaches at Extremadura. Desertic, nothing to be seen at kilometers.

If you lost yourself over there you'd end up dead, there are many stories of this, just google.

>farenheit...
don't forget to bring yr monopoly money burger, and demand that they use feet/thumbs/throwstones and other retarded units when you ask for directions.

It's too fucking hot. I live in middle England and it's 30 bastard degrees. Fucking summer.

make legacy captcha is I swear to God: Madird dubra

*my

>Tfw I went outside in the sun with no shirt thinking it was like regular English sun.

WHAT IN THE FUCK HAVE THEY FED THE SUN IT BURNS LIKE HIROSHIMA

Galicia have the best forest of Spain.

you can expect much more deforistation with Islam becoming the Multinational religion of Europe. Mudslimes hate trees. You will soon have a nice barren landscape.

>"macedonia"
Ever heard of gulf stream, motherfucker?

does extremadura have beaches? isn't it a inland province?

>If you lost yourself over there you'd end up dead
It is known brother

Fuggg it's too fucking hot anyone nuke us already

t. Turko-Bulgar WEWUZ memecountry rape baby

god dam I wish Napolean would have got to Russia

Shut up make believe country, you're basically France anyway.

M8 I don't know, but fucking 40, forty fucking degrees Celsius, on the patio. Holy shit, I need a fucking pool. There's no where to go where it's cool.

Imagine if you will, a place that gets that hot in the summer, and -17 C in the winter. That's where I live, you'll be fine.

>be europoor
>to stupid for imperial measurement
>change everything to be divisible by 10
>call anyone not using easy system dumb
Really gets the bean a bouncing

don't worry burger. you'll feel right at home in Italy, it being filled with niggers by now...
wait...
>cries in yurofag.

>altitude
I assume you mean latitude, and latitude doesn't determine climate entirely you fucking idiot. Ontario is as cold as Norway despite being almost entirely below Norwegian latitude.

Spain is a lot hotter than the Balkans.

Arizona?

It's true you idiot, you can even check it yourself with google maps... Spaniards love their forests, specially northern Spain.

That's a strange climate, where you at senpai?

I don't even understand how do they manage to make wine over there. Must come everything from greenhouses or some shit.

It's crazy that we even have food when everything here is fucking desert.

>30%
>30%
>30%
>30%
>30%
>30%

Ever heard of the armada, faggot?

Everything is underground in Spain, we're mole people

What the fuck, you cannot say this in the internet! Delete this post immediately!

Delete this post right now or I'm gonna call the CNI on you.

PA. The weirdest climate in the world.
It will get over 100 F here in the summer at some points, then in the winter it will be below 0F. I've seen as low as -27 F and 105F here.
>-32 C and 40 C in euro-talk

I feel ya, whats worse is its usually humid here, too.

It looks like you drew that in paint

>"""""""smartest"""""" people on the planet
>Bite a bait so obvious
Scandis are such a sham

I dont want to live in fucking mad max world we need to kill all chinks and brown people right fucking now

>tfw 32+ degrees in Western Brittany

This isn't going to last right guys? I'm freaking dying...

>Balkans are the same

Uhmm, no?

The truth must come out, I'm tired of toiling in the tunnels for the elites while the tourists enjoy themselves in our artificial amusement parks. Soon we'll take the fight to them, they'll never see us coming

Have your ever heard of the English Armada - , faggot? Battle on the right.

Guys the old world is going to burn as they used up their forests. USA USA USA

Better to burn your forest than to let your forest burn you, like Portugal.

Lmaoing at you faggot

Aoutch still you live in a desert dude.

My place is like England. Grey sky, lot of rain, strong winds and mild temperatures.

Right now it's dry as fuck, no clouds and no rain whatsoever. I bet a bunch of old people are going to die because of this torture.

>Arizona
>-17 C
And some of you niggers still claim that meds are white, literal arab-tier intelligence

That's a big beach

it's 32 degress here for some reason at 8pm, kill me

Sorry nigger, but you don't know shit apparently

Lmaoing at ur life 1

Lmaoing at ur life 2

Lmaoing at ur life 3

Lmaoing at ur life 4

Lmaoing at ur life 5

Lmaoing at ur life 6

Lmaoing at ur life 7

Lmaoing at ur life 8

>global warming doesn't exi--

Lmaoing at ur life 9

>Getting this triggered

You do have arab blood alright.

They shot The Dollars trilogy in Spain

Selva de irati is the second biggest forest in europe lol

Lmaoing at ur life 9

I could go on but I got bored

the worst are the temperature swings during the day. I remember in pittsbugh it was around 5 celsius in the early morning and then 30 degrees celsius at lunch time. Had to leave the house in shorts and be cold, or be hot the rest of the day.