zoom in a little bit
you'll see a few

give me your home address

i know a few homeless people who could use a roof over their heads

refuted

>there is a border between the surface and space
>There is a border between landmasses and the ocean
>There is a border between the mantle and the atmosphere

I can keep going, objectively observing nature, biology, and physics will provide all the redpills you need

I agree everything is everyones as long as you can take it.
Thats why all the technologically inferior people lost all their land. Don't blame the winners because they haven't gotten strong enough to take it back after centuries. At some point you just have to accept defeat.

I don't see any Jews, do you?

So are the fake shills not using drumfie anymore? I kind of like that better then some of the other stuff that they have done before like drumfkin

>1 post by this id

Sage or ignore.

Don't they know that they are destroying the very cultures they claim to love when they tout this shit?

Every organism on earth in it's entire existence has been universally capable of two things:
1. Reproduction
2. Territorial behavior

Enforcing personal space is the most basic natural concept in existence, and social animals are capable of enforcing common borders.

I saged several threads like OPs and got banned. Fuck this place.

>not seeing the atmosphere.
Fuck off space niggers. We're full.

>implying we live on a spinning ball
toppest lel

Get rekt

When you are using "its" as a possessive, don’t use the apostrophe.

Examples:
The cat hurt its paw.
The furniture store celebrated its tenth anniversary.

Some earthlings are poor as fuck, dumb as fuck, violent as fuck, useless as fuck, and different as fuck. People exist who are living like they're some hut dwelling grunting half-caveman from 4000 years ago. Fuck those people. Keep them away from me and people like me.
You want them to be around you, changing and influencing your culture.
Your pigshit eating Little Bastard self, sure as fuck isn't going to front the brunt of any costs to invite those foreigners over to our nations, and keep them up.
You will thust that upon someone else to do. At the expense of the home nation, and the children of the domestic citizenry.
Fuck you most of all. Thus, borders. Eat dick.

it's = it is

english 101

Not sure why you're telling me that.

It's beautiful.

natural borders are still here tho

I don't see any signs that say no killing Jews either

Your mind sees race whether you like it or not. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3029708/

it's "its", not "it's"

This is true.

Pure objective rationalism with 0 bias will develop "racist politically incorrect worldview"

This is why I hate most liberal shits. NO I'm not being racist I'm being objective.

Let's wait until we have the first complete AI system on a human level and see him declare we should either kill or genetically modify niggers and watch the world be shocked by that "racist" completely rational machine.

Are you me?

>I don't see any signs that say no killing *insert anything that triggers me here* either
Gotta luv those sensitive snowflakes

Tit's tits

>I don't know what sage does

tide goes in; tide goes out. You can't refute that.

It's: 'its', not "its",
Also you missed a capitalized beginning, and final punctuation, grammar Nazi; and not even a good one.

I can't see people so there must be no people.
The level of stupidity is beyond me.

Until we do not have to remind you to to poo in the loo...we will keep our borders thank you very much

>refute this drumpftards

Do you see any borders when you're looking at a living person?

Guess what happens if you dissolve all the cellular boundaries in his body..

>what happens if you dissolve all the cellular boundaries in his body
Bogdanoffs?