Putin general

Have anyone seen the Putin interviews with Oliver Stone? Is it worth the time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SRzhUO-Pz40
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozero
youtube.com/watch?v=M01pT-hJU3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=SRzhUO-Pz40

interview with oliver stone

I had about 30 minutes of it on in the background the other morning. There wasn't much to it if you're already familiar with Putin and how he operates, but it was pretty good anyway.

The version I watched required reading the subtitles, so you'd have to actually sit and watch the whole thing, which was not worth the time in my case.

does it have any potential to influence normies?

Sup Forums absolutely blown the fuck out

Is there a version that is overdubbed??

Either case, the overdub sucks. Hearing his voice while reading the captions adds to the analysis. His inflection, his tone, these are all essential to judging his character and weather what he's saying is true or not. Having an actor read it fucks that up. Stone did it right.

It's worth the time if you don't know what the Russian narrative is. You have to take it with a grain of salt...one of the most powerful men in the world doesn't just lend access to a foreign journalist or dictator without assurances that he gets the best possible light shone on him.

Not saying that he's a complete liar, but clearly the documentary serves his interest.

DELETE THIS

it's nothing go to sleep Sup Forums

Absolutely zero. The doc was discredited by the MSM as softball by Stone. Preconceived notions are the guiding force of normies... their attention span is 5 minutes or less, which is why Marvel has to pack it's films with "OMG THAT WAS AWESOME" and "LOL THAT QUIP THO" moments to keep them interested.

People who think Putin is the devil probably wouldn't watch it in the first place.

People on the fence or unfamiliar might find it interesting. He did his usual good job of explaining the Russian point of view, implying things, being witty on the spot, and making good suggestions for exploring repairs of world relations.

If a normie had never listened to one of his UN speeches or whatever, it would be informative.

If you only have second hand knowledge of him it's a must watch. If like me you've already watched him do press conferences there's nothing new to be learned here.

>Hearing his voice while reading the captions adds to the analysis. His inflection, his tone, these are all essential to judging his character and weather what he's saying is true or not. Having an actor read it fucks that up. Stone did it right.
Yeah, definitely. And they did a great job focusing on his hands and body language. Stone did a good job remaining at ease while getting Putin worked up, and you could see how Putin was trying to not be old fashioned upset not-PC Putin. But that's if you're going to sit and watch it carefully to enjoy the finer parts of the interaction.

If you're just curious about the back and forth and you have something else you want to do for hours then it would be better to be able to get the bulk of it from audio alone while you're busy.

I liked the part where stone showed Gorbachev with his jew master while making some negative comment about him as a traitor.
Oliver Stone definitely has some axe to grind with (((them))).

Oliver is just a cuck and agitating for Putin. No question has been properly answered or asked. Dropped.

Better just go and watch Navalny videos.

putin JRE when?

I liked the bit where he went to visit Lenin's tomb and took the time to point out there's no statue of Trotsky. I don't know what Stone was out to do exactly, but it made for a better bit of archival documentary than I was expecting.

Yeah, it wasn't particularly hard hitting. But for intro material it was decent at just presenting Putin's public stance, spin, and reactions. I can't exactly say I've been very impressed with Navalny's presentations, even if they're worth looking at as well.

What question needed to be asked?

>Asked about hacking
>Asked if he preferred a president
>Asked about the democratic system...the "Tzar" comments

Not saying you're wrong, I don't know what to think about him. But since you are presumably Russian, what do we need to dig into to be fully redpilled about Putin?

Fuck this Manlet.

Also, do you have any independent sources of info on the truth behind Putin? Google just fetches NYtimes, WaPo, CNN and MSNBC....

>But since you are presumably Russian, what do we need to dig into to be fully redpilled about Putin?
It is impossible at the moment. No head of state will disclose any secrets or really important things. I'm actually really don't understand the purpose of this "movie". Just making hype and money? Maybe.

Putin or Trump will answer truly only at gunpoint or in exile.

I've gotten the most by seeing what he has to say for myself and bantzing with Russians here over the years to try to scope out their various points of view, and watching how opinions have shifted over time.

The Navalny guys occasionally come and work up threads about him, which I've found is often a good opportunity to get opposing viewpoints because it attracts the anti-Navalny as well as the odd guy out to talk up somebody else, and then you can get a little bit of real nigga hours talk without having to try to decipher the drunken circus of a Russian chan.

>Also, do you have any independent sources of info on the truth behind Putin? Google just fetches NYtimes, WaPo, CNN and MSNBC....
In English? Putin is very secretive bastard with KGB background. We only recently found out about his grandchildren. It's hard to find something really important about him even in Russian.
The only thing that I can suppose is that he was a protege of the "Lake" cooperative (Ozero). The descendants of the ruling groups of former USSR.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozero

At least he loves his country.

KEK. Our country slowly dying of corruption because of him. He cares only about himself, his family, probably some closed people and about how to keep power and global authority.

Just like mafia from 90th.

It's the same in every country. At least he isn't trying to replace your population with third world shitskins.

>replace your population with third world shitskins
We have some armenians or dagestanians and some of other -stans. The most black of them actually Tajiks. Most of them work on construction sites and dumps back when the first big money come. I'm was in The Netherlands and the level of "diversity" indeed incomparable (between Amsterdam and Moscow).

I don't dispute your claim. I don't live in Russia and only have one Russian acquaintance here in the US and she's not a big fan of Putin at all....but stops short of outright calling him bad. Maybe she's pro (((democracy))) (she works for one of the top two soft-drink corporation here in the US which I will not name).

That's not a large enough sample size for me.

What I'd like to understand: do Russian "normies" get influenced by Western pop-culture and want to be a part of that global in-club, while not having economic warfare with the west?

I feel like opposition to Putin is coming from the side of "it's hard being us against the world. We want to be culturally enriched and be part of the club...not an opposing force to globalism."

Is it just a "grass is greener on the other side" issue or do Russians really believe that ending of Putin would be better for them?

M8, the west already wealthy, your main problem is pushing diversity and degenerative TV, celebrities, mass media. It's most important thing for you.

In Russia things are different. our first problem is our economy and corruption. We should overcame it first. Besides, I do not believe that Putin will really care about confrontation to cultural enrichment or something else that you're suffering right now. He's only doing that to his advantage now.

>Russians really believe that ending of Putin would be better for them?
Most of us are too brainwashed for thoughts like this.

>a bear gets into a car
>it catches fire and the bear dies
Can a Russian user correct this joke?

Yes it is, don't listen to lazy/brainwashed Burgerfats and shills. Of course it's worth the watch.

Let me put it another way:

For the "non brainwashed" (such as yourself) who dig deeper, hasn't Putin improved life in Russia since the days of Yeltsin?

One of Putin's points in the interview which struck me (paraphrasing):

"Russia was a Monarchy for hundreds of years until the beginning of the 20th century...then it was under dictatorial Communist rule until the end of the 20th century... and it is on a path to becoming more and more democratic..but it takes time."

I found clarity in that statement at least in explaining his position and methods for ruling Russia...basically that he understands that his method is not ideal and that he has a ways to go in order to bring Russia into the state it needs to be in to be truly prosperous...but that it cannot be built over night (he's basically saying "Rome wasn't built in a day")

I want to here from you if there is any truth or logic to this statement? Is it complete bullshit? Is there some truth to it?

>For the "non brainwashed" (such as yourself) who dig deeper, hasn't Putin improved life in Russia since the days of Yeltsin?
Of course life got better, but I guess it's not his credit. Economic system was changed, borders were ruined.

>I want to here from you if there is any truth or logic to this statement? Is it complete bullshit? Is there some truth to it?
There is a logic, yep. But I don't think that changes should take an age! Do you (or better say he) treat people like stupid and lazy bags with shit who enable to analyse the situation and show simple adaptability? Human can get used to anything and just as quickly become unaccustomed to it.

Sometimes I think that Putin from 2000 and nowadays Putin are 2 different people.

Also, Alexander 2 has signed Constitution draft on his work deck when he was assassinated. This the hell level of injustice has sent our country to hell more than a century.

>Not saying that he's a complete liar, but clearly the documentary serves his interest.
It isn't one-sided, though. There's an effort being made to try to create stronger ties between Russia and the West. That's what this documentary is ultimately about. Even if the left ignores it, it's only going to cement the message of cooperation deeper in the right-wing mind.

Which one Putin was interviewed?

>if you're already familiar with Putin and how he operates

red pill me

Putin was surprisingly candid. I thought all the programs were interesting, well worth the time watching.

>What question needed to be asked?

Why there is not a single video with your daughters during last 17 years? Do you really have family or this is just an agent legend?

It also creates buzz so that maybe people on the fence will have a look and think a little bit more deeply about it than they would if they lived in solely an MSM world. Seeding these things is an important part of propaganda, knowing that most of the times the seeds will take a while to bare fruit.

That's why virgins shitposting on Sup Forums wondering about what the future might look like is an underestimated force.

CHECKED. Only way is to watch him operate for long enough so you can pick up on the way he baits, emphasizes, deflects, etc. Who knows which Putin it is or which of his advisors are making the calls but when they roll him out and he has to answer on his own it's similar enough for the casual observer to be impressed. Russians I've met IRL often have similar behavioral patterns, so it's probably easier for you guys to spot the inconsistencies.

I'm dying

kys liberashka

>Only way is to watch him operate for long enough

I learned only one thing for sure: you better be not relied upon "Putin". Although this is true for most of "leaders".

>Better just go and watch Navalny videos.

based Eltsin agains ebil Gorby 2.0 - cool story for morons

>liberashka
I'm tired of this shit.

isnt one of his daughters in the netherlands dancing
and he sent his first wife to the monastery

>It also creates buzz so that maybe people on the fence will have a look and think a little bit more deeply about it than they would if they lived in solely an MSM world.
Yeah, dude. Look at any of the videos for the documentary and there's people left and right sucking his cock. The propaganda effort has been a success in my opinion and the anti-Russian leftist crowd will only continue to isolate itself. It's beautiful watching it all happen in real time.

I would agree. All I would rely upon is small, careful agreements for mutual benefit, and only if they work out.

Those have a history of being viable, and that makes a lot more sense then escalating proxy war. If the US uses betrayal at every turn, then it is assured that Russia will respond in kind.

The less the world knows about his family, the safer they'll be.

His remarks concerning next years Russian elections are particularly enlightening. "Mystery and intrigue..." Dude knows whats up, and has no problem subtly calling out western media for their bullshit.

>based Eltsin agains ebil Gorby 2.0 - cool story for morons
You have 2 options:
1) Stay in shit, proved.
2) Can be being shit as well, but maybe not.
Sorry "deep thinker", but I'll take my chances.

Well, it's like RT. When our media relies on blacking out information to push a narrative, it's a big wide open invitation for anybody to waltz in and create a new one simply by saying what's not allowed to be said.

Another reason why our current scenario is fundamentally self-destructive.

I understand what you're saying. You believe Russians can "handle" a fully democratized West-style system. And I think you're probably right... afterall we've got 300 million idiots participating in such a system here...and regardless of how bad they whine, they still have it better than most...

My question would be this then: Don't you think Putin believes Russia would lose it's identity and fall to the (((global conspiracy))) which is to say falling under debt to the globalized undemocratic banks?

Is it possible that he's shielding you from that until he is able to form a coalition of other sovereign nations to combat the (((Global Conspiracy)))? Or is that just propaganda?

Also would you consider that the corruption in your country is childs-play comparing to the corruption by the (((others)))?

>blocked in my country
nice

>still lives in 16 century.

Use hooktube.com. It's from the Norwegian archivebot guy.

Yes, very good.

go back to your subreddit retard

I would presume that all former Bloc nations which are now absorbed into NATO have very strict censorship of any pro Russian narratives...

Go choke on nigger-dick, faggot...

>he even double spaced after a reply

That's why I'm of the opinion that the Western anti-establishment right-wing movements have been either started or utilized by the establishment. A lot of the people riding Putin's schlong are also highly critical of the corruption in the West and the US in particular. It only strengthens the narrative for more cooperation between Western and Orthodox Civilizations. I don't think it's any coincidence Hillary wanted nothing short of nuclear holocaust with Russia.

Talking with butthurt belt people over the years has been useful as well, for me. Sitting over here in the US, it's lot easier to blow off Russia than if you're right next door with an embedded memory of the USSR, dealing with Russians and their cultural impact all the time, whatever other shenanigans they keep pulling.

Makes a lot more sense than our
>but muh russia
narrative.

kek not gonna lie, that's bretty funny.

So, is work on Brauder payed good enough?

This.

No, just a realistic modern viewpoint. You'll understand someday.

Putin is like 1000 IQ and is playing you all for fools.

CNN said he is the wealthiest man in the world and judging by the documentary he seems rich as fuck.

Russian cunts murdered a few of my Lithuanian ancestors hence I'm now a burger.

Started I don't know, but utilized for sure. When RT started, for instance, it literally had on people we would today call our e-celebs. It was the funniest thing. And if you want to play the agitprop game like Putin does, it's the most obvious thing in the world to cater to the crowd that is upset with domestic government, capitalize on how one of the major counter-narratives is that the US is a dirty player as well, etc.

Fortunately, one of the memes that took root hard for Sup Forums is to not trust any one source or narrative.

>Russia would lose it's identity
Which identity? Being evil opposite to the west? Or Slavic culture? The second one will be saved for sure. The first one is a product of the cold war and should be dropped.

>fall to the (((global conspiracy)))
We already integrated.

>Is it possible that he's shielding you from that until he is able to form a coalition of other sovereign nations to combat the (((Global Conspiracy)))? Or is that just propaganda?
Just another fighting group.

>Also would you consider that the corruption in your country is childs-play comparing to the corruption by the (((others)))?
Don't understand you right probably.
Corruption in Russia prevents its development. We almost don't have low level corruption our corruptions is hight level, officials, governors, all who are closer to power all steal.

>RT
But daddy Kerry told me RT was Putin's propaganda mouthpiece, and that Putin was satan because he decided to bomb ISIS

>You'll understand someday
How can I? I'm too stupid!

why is she so perfect?

>Being evil opposite to the west? [...] The first one is a product of the cold war and should be dropped.

SWEET MOTHER MARY AND HER BABY JESUS!

PRAISE!

but how do we know it is not your another 11th dimensional trick?

Tons of botox, she cant change her expression, and sadly she no longer wears sexy clothing
youtube.com/watch?v=M01pT-hJU3o

The anit-RT trolling is so flimsy it hurts. Obviously RT is Russia's international propaganda outlet. Was that ever in doubt? But it's nothing but shoot the messenger.

RUPTLY was a good addition. Obviously biased as well, but just showing raw footage of whatever was a very forward-looking move.

Why do you want a CIA nigger running your country?

That's just realpolitik, we all know Russia and Israel are enemies because of the deals with Iran and the strong support Putin showed to Assad's goverment

>how do we know it is not your another 11th dimensional trick?
The global platform is drastically changing. The fight will no longer be between nations but between civilizations (generally speaking). Check out "The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order." The West (starting with Western Europe and America) are entering a demographics winter with Russia following closely behind. China will be the common threat to both civilizations. It is the rational and mutually beneficial choice that the West and Russia create new bonds to defend themselves against the East and it could easily escalate into another global war or an arms race if things took a turn for the worse.

yes absolutely worth the time

I don't get it. Are you resentful he won't talk about them because it makes your country look bad? In that case, just be grateful he doesn't have a tranny wife and fake children. It could be worse.

>blocked in your country
WEW

>CIA nigger
John pls, this topic was discussed thousands of times in the runet.

Post your RT newsfu, would you choose qt as fuck Emily Siu? or

Rosanna Lockwood, the new girl on RT international?

putin plays stone for a fool while trying to hide his cringing with forced smiles

It's good, and he says nothing he hasn't said numerous times before, this is just compiled into one.

>Are you resentful he won't talk about them because it makes your country look bad?
Is there any problem with showing your family in public? Every president seems to doing this.

How do you say ourguy in pinko

Good one Vlad.

You can be our #2

>Why did Russia hack the election?

What was Putins answer?

1,000x yes.

I know there is no technical obstacle for you to post it under American flag even if you are from somewhere else but I would like to see it posted from an American flag.

Anyway, if both sides would not cheat then it could be beneficial to both sides. Russian have a lot of smart people but lack the rigor and energy of the We... well of the United States.

Well, if this is not some game I do not see from my low seat.

>Oli Stone
Will not watch anything by a lefty story teller, especially one from the '70s
NoBump
I would kill myself Svens

or Polly Boiko?

This, he looked quite uncomfortable when Stone asked him about a future for Russia without him to protect it

You will be somebody's girlfriend in Black Dolphin very soon, navalnybot.

He never said anything like that. It seems that someone made a image that he wanted to believe. (we are doomed)

Yeah the smiles were pretty awful sometimes. Putin kind of over-polished himself for it, but I think mainly that shows he knew was a little uncomfortable in that environment, with that audience, and being under the spotlight for what will probably be used as primary source material going forward.

He said something along the lines of:
>"I've said this numerous times, we had nothing to do with this, show me the evidence that Russia hacked the elections, there's no evidence, its just a plot by the democratic party to undermine president Trump, even wikileaks said we had nothing to do with it"

the worst what stone watching a movie with putin, putin was like "wtf is this shit" while forcing himself to go along with it for propaganda

>I do not believe that Putin will really care about confrontation to cultural enrichment or something else that you're suffering right now. He's only doing that to his advantage now.

I've never had any hint that Putin DIDN'T care about these things. Okay, so apparently he "love Russia" (or the idea of Russia) but it's questionable the extent to which he loves or understands the actual Russian people. But if he at least likes the concept of Russia, then he would naturally be against immigration and "enrichment" from non-Russians.

Not disputing that there isn't corruption in Russian society due to him, or to his inaction, but Putin seems very sane in terms of his nationalism and ideals of strength and family.

>I know there is no technical obstacle for you to post it under American flag even if you are from somewhere else but I would like to see it posted from an American flag.
The global platform is drastically changing. The fight will no longer be between nations but between civilizations (generally speaking). Check out "The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order." The West (starting with Western Europe and America) are entering a demographics winter with Russia following closely behind. China will be the common threat to both civilizations. It is the rational and mutually beneficial choice that the West and Russia create new bonds to defend themselves against the East and it could easily escalate into another global war or an arms race if things took a turn for the worse.
>Russian have a lot of smart people but lack the rigor and energy of the We... well of the United States.
It's going to be the West, not just the US. The US currently leads the West because it is the dominant force but that's not to say Europe would not be a major participant. The EU isn't exactly a small economy and if things went the way I think they're bound to go, it wouldn't be a military force to sneeze at. Also, VPN's and proxies don't work with 4chins. Not the one's I've tried, anyhow.