Is this fake news?

Is this fake news?

> WikiLeaks says the US government under Donald Trump had intensified its efforts to extradite Mr Assange over its publications on surveillance and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

aol.co.uk/news/2017/06/18/julian-assange-hopes-case-can-be-resolved-as-embassy-stay-nears/

I thought most Trump supporters also supported Wikileaks, so what's going on here?

trump is a ruthless mfer

Could be, he has a lot of establishment beliefs. He's pretty bluepilled.

>I thought most Trump supporters also supported Wikileaks, so what's going on here?

they do

trump himself expressed gratitude for wikileaks in his campaign, trump is not going after wikileaks, trump has bigger priorities

increased effort to go afte rAssange is likely being pushed by holdovers in the intelligence agencies from the obama and bush presidencies.

US intelligence has always wanted to shutdown Assange and wikileaks, and now that there is a president who might favor him, they are going hard as balls to get him before he spills all the beans on their corruption.

>increased effort to go afte rAssange is likely being pushed by holdovers in the intelligence agencies from the obama and bush presidencies.

If that's true then why Trump doesn't do shit about this whole situation? Remember that the only reason the UK wants Assange is to send him to America.

>If that's true then why Trump doesn't do shit about this whole situation? Remember that the only reason the UK wants Assange is to send him to America.

oh yeah because trump can totally just dismantle and rebuild the largest intelligence apparatus in the world, full of assassins, blackmailers, and spooks with a flick of his wrist.

it takes time to drain a swamp full of nasties

>oh yeah because trump can totally just dismantle and rebuild the largest intelligence apparatus in the world, full of assassins, blackmailers, and spooks with a flick of his wrist
Do you seriously believe he is fighting the deep state? If he ever posed a serious threat to them he never would have gotten elected.
>Inb4 Hillshill

Yeah, well, he didn't even make a single comment about this situation, so I find this really hard to believe.

the laat thing trump needa is headlines that say he is protecting someone that regularly releases government secrets

Looks like Trump decided to let Assange burn.
There are thousands of battle to be fought, but he has only time for a handful.
(Since all Dems and Globalist Republicans obstruct his every move try and try to impeach his every action.)

It looks pretty clear that all those who tried and drain the swamp before him (Snowden, Manning) is going to be crucified in order for Trump to look patriotic to the people, and let the Globalist publicly punish people who hurt them.

>I thought most Trump supporters also supported Wikileaks, so what's going on here?

it's not trump, it's the CIA.

Bump

I don't know but now let me ask you something homie what are we supposed to do.

I don't know how protecting journalists rights could be a bad mark for Trump, so I call your theory bullshit.

>Do you seriously believe he is fighting the deep state? If he ever posed a serious threat to them he never would have gotten elected
nice self fulfilling non argument. tell me about bohemian grove

but you dont call bullshit on the theory that aol suddenly cares about assange

I believe the deep state was in complete control during the 2016 Election. Bush and Hillary were the establishment's top picks. Sanders and Trump were the subversives that conned the anti-establishment voters in the U.S.

Finally someone that understands the president isn't king.

CNN straight up said it was illegal to read wikileaks.

If you start to think about the real world and peoples behaviour you realize that humans are irrational animals.

It's good when they're on your side I guess. As soon as Assange put support behind Reality Winner everyone lost their minds on the right, it's a fluid alliance I guess

>nice self fulfilling non argument
Kennedy never got reelected. The deep state allowed him to get elected the first time, he was taken out the moment they felt threatened by. him

Only the retarded ones.

Sorry but what the fuck are you talking about? Who said that AOL cares about Assange?

If the fucking President of the United States can't even protect one single journalist why should I even care to vote??? Oh wait, reality is call: actually, Trump could do something about this situation, but he just don't give a shit about Assange and fighting the deep state... guess why!

>illegal to read
Couldn't possibly construct a greater psychological incentive if they tried. Ban a book = make it a best seller.

Yeah trump became good old neocon

WikiLeaks is controlled op. Whatever happens to Julian is part of the psyop.

>Trump could do something about this situation, but he just don't give a shit about Assange and fighting the deep state... guess why!
Because Assange probably is an unwilling or unwitting pawn.

I've noticed that every time there is a new Wikileaks info release the Deep Stated is stronger than the previous info release. I't gains more powers and authorities each time.

Bump

regardless who's in The oval Office the US foreign policy doesn't change and will not change. Why? Because Geography.

Bump