White strike

As you know, the lot of white men in today's society is absolute garbage. Not only do we work harder to pay taxes to a government which no longer represents our interests, but we are constantly considered the villains by this society.

The time has come for us to stop carrying the world on our shoulders. We must go on strike so that the world realizes how important white men are. They want us out of their lives? Let them try and do it themselves for a day or a week, or even a month.

>Buh, muh moral obligation to muh social contract

It never existed in the first place.

General strike.

Do it Goy
I'm sure no one can fill your position
It's only one day...what could happen

But how will based black men get their welfare if we stop working?

The only tool you got is fear.

>We must go on strike so that the world realizes how important white men are.
That's such a pussy solution. Why not go full 1488 race war now, if we're going to mobilize in any way at all?

Because most normies have been conditioned to see any white resistance as terrorism. A general strike sends a message without scaring off the normies.

that's why i'm neet.

A general strike costs no m0ney and takes no effort outside of getting out the word. A general strike creates no violence or coercion; peaceful by nature. A general strike is conservative by nature.

To organize a strike you need media support. Would never happen. Violence and terror are the only options remaining. The normies must live in fear of white rage.

Let's make this happen fampai. If we can meme Trump into the White House we can make a white man's general strike happen.

Well,
Fear and Goyim

>media support

Where do you think you are - 1995? Once it catches on on FB, Twitter, Reddit ... etc., it's a done deal.

Sounds dumb but I'll try it.
I'm only going to strike half time though, because I'm only half white.

None of the brainwashed normies will do it. This kind of escapism is entirely what is wrong with us. There is a time for everything. This is the time to fight.

So does like your whole country shut down on Saturday or how does that work? I've always pictured like old school Mexican siestas but with Orthodox Jew clothes instead of sombreros

Who do you suggest? The negro who only ever did a hard days work when his motivator was standing over him with a whip? One of the countless immigrants who search for an easy life because staying where they're from is too much hard work? Or your every day cowardly Jew who occupies Israel purely because (((America))) is standing by in case anyone bullies you?
Have you ever seen the movie Bulletproof? It has Adam Sandler in it so chances are high that you have, I know Jews only ever give their money to other Jews. If you have (or if you haven't), there's a scene where Adam Sandler (Israel) is in a bar with one of the Wayans brothers (America) and he starts hitting on this qt (Palestine). But then Palestine's bf (Iran) sees what's happening and intervenes. Sandler, being a typical Jew, shits his pants immediately, but then he sees whichever Wayans brother it is coming over so he suddenly gets brave. The Wayans brother intervenes and asks for a quick rundown. Sandler makes up some lie about how he dindu nuffin and how the bf is going to get himself knocked the fuck out if he doesn't step off. The Wayans brother tells him to sort it out on his own then and walks off. Immediately Sandler shits himself and offers to pay the bf money. In the end Wayans comes back and saves the day. Sandler takes the credit. The girl still leaves with her bf.
I wonder if they realised how perfectly allegorical it was when they filmed it.

>This is the time to fight.

And so, who's stopping you? Go fight. Take one in the teeth and show 'em who's boss.

The last thing we need is another Roof. It will just play into their narrative. Better to let them experience life without us keeping everything running for them.

>None of the brainwashed normies will do it.
This.

At best - and this is an optimistic scenario - you'd get a few tens of thousands to go on "strike," and let's be real, they would disproportionately be internet dwelling Sup Forums types, which means that for a significant % of them, their "strike" would only be noticeable because they wouldn't shut the fuck up about it on social media.

You're right ... wtf was I thinking.

Let's go back to hoping Trump will drain the swamp, lock up Hillary and build the wall. This is all far more promising - and easier - anyhow.

/thread

the movie idea where the villain always reveals their sinister plot to the hero...

It's easy to sit around and LARP about the day of the rope and the tenth crusade. If you don't want to do the minimal work required to spread the word and get more white men aboard, then by all means keep waiting for your race war. But stop trying to shill those who are actually suggesting reasonable ideas