Floyd: "MMA is for Whites who cant box"

Sup Forums BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=vcitnhOMz1w

Other urls found in this thread:

olympiandatabase.com/index.php?id=21633&L=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MMA is for people who can actually fight, If this wasn't a boxing match, Mayweather would get destroyed in about five mintues

As I told you before, this will be a vehicle for black racism against whites no matter who wins or what happens.

If Floyd wins its MUH DIIIIICK and WE WAAAAZ shrieking for weeks/months.

If Connor wins its FUCK YOU CRACKA and CRACKA DEVILS CHEATED for weeks/months.

Why do niggers dominate boxing? Is it because they move faster?

Russians are starting to take over I think.

Faster muscle twitch fibers or whatever it's called. But Floyd is a bitch of a fighter who knows how to score points, that's it.

He's part of the reason no one watches boxing any more, but he's a great salesman. People getting butthurt over these comments will only make him more money as they pay for the fight and cheer on mcgreggor.

that is why they are doing a boxing match, mayweather couldnt compete otherwise.

Cage fighting vs a sport

Lol, boxers arent warriors

niggers act like that no matter what

>MMA is for Whites who cant box
A real fight doesn't consist of just hands. His IQ is showing.

Mayweather is fucking house nigger and illiterate

This is nothing new

in the 60's boxing instituted a lot of rules to make it less fighting and more of a sport
niggers learned how to game the system

Floyd plays a sport.
Connor fights.
Floyd's method of playing said sport is also part of the reason why it's shit now but that's another issue. Some simple rule alterations would fix it anyway.

they have more oxigen in their muscles

Blacks haven't dominated boxing since the 90s.

MMA, Fewest rules, mano a mano,
>whites win

Boxing, shit ton of rules and faggotry
>Blacks win

does this reminds you of something? maybe the free market? boxing = welfare, MMA = free market

>five minutes
>not 48 seconds
How the fuck do you defend against something you've never trained for in your entire life when you ran screaming from Manny Pacquiao for 40 minutes straight?

He'd make Lesnar's acting cameo in MMA look legitimate.

Boxing is gay, no one even really gets hurt in there. Niggers are animals who are afraid at the quickest sight of a bit of blood.

>all these comments
American education.

he forgot rocky marciano..the greatest of all time.. lol

>fighting over what form of fighting is better

if there's been a stupider arguement, i've yet to hear it.

wut? plenty of niggers in MMA, they just always fail in spectacular ways...

Boxing isn't fighting mate. Hasn't been for a long time. It's a sports game.

Blacks don't dominate boxing. Look up the current champions, it's mostly Slavs and Hispanics.

>who are the Klitschko brothers

>boxing
>a form of fighting

Lol no.

Modern boxing has little to do with actual technical ability anymore, it has become totally gamified. Mayweather especially is a pro at totally exploiting the "rules" of boxing, to the point where he can win fights while throwing hardly any punches at all.

Boxing culture is pervasive among blacks, it's more affordable to invest in boxing lessons than MMA lessons for an "urban youth", they get involved, they learn how to game the system (like all boxers, not just blacks), and they use it to make money. It is almost an entirely cultural phenomenon, there is nothing preventing any race from dominating boxing besides interest, as the rules don't actually benefit anyone with real fighting skill but rather those who know how to game the system.

he can't even read wtf

Boxing is one facet of fighting. MMA is all facets and closer to a real fight. Kicks are more powerful than punches. Conor would wreck floyd in a street fight.

WHITE BOIS BOUT TO GET KNOCKED DA FUCK OUT MY NIGGA

THAT IRISH NIGGA AINT FINNA LAST ONE FUCKING ROUND

this is a common misconception as most people simply recall the 90's era of heavyweight boxing, but in most weight classes, in most eras including now, most champions have been mexican, italian, or white, the longest reigning heavyweight champ in the world was a slav, (wladimir klitschko), but also as of right now, blacks are over represented in almost every sport, they get chances and opportunities that most white or mexican fighters never get, I ain't hating on floyd, he's a great boxer, but he isn't a fucking fighter, by any standard or test known to man.

He's not wrong though. Boxing is called "the sweet science" for a reason; a true patrician sport. MMA is for plebeian savages.

Boxing ceased to be a "form of fighting" a long time ago.

It's fascinating how boxing is always about race baiting nowadays. Not only from fans on the internet but also from boxers !

Boxing is for blacks who can't fight.

A pussy that only wins by points talking shit about one of the most ruthless sport in human history since gladiator times.
What a pathetic cunt

the theory grows

>If Floyd wins

he will win, period. potato nigger connor is in it for the money not for the win, and whitey dominated bocing with Klitchko until recently

>Boxing is gay, no one even really gets hurt in there.

more death cases in boxing than in mma. too many continous punches to the head in boxing.

>Modern boxing has little to do with actual technical ability anymore, it has become totally gamified.

same with sport BJJ today

>Gayweather
>Dominates purely because he fights literally whos and once weres looking for one final pay cheque

Sad.
Does anyone remember when based 50 said he would pay $100,000 if Gayweather read a single page in public from Harry Potter and Gayweather immediately chimped out because he's illiterate?

It's true. MMA is degenerate. Boxing is a gentleman's sport.

Mayweather is a bitch that can't fight. Anybody who watches his fights knows he goes for points. He'll hug you when shit gets too tough and he'll just throw little taps at you.

*Blocks your path*

KEEP PUNCHING BOY

pro boxing is a very corrupt sport centered around ego rather than skill.

How hard do you hate China then?
>MY WUSHU IS BEST
>NO, MY COCK IS THE BEST!

Funny that he forgets about them when they basically dominated heavy weight boxing in the last decade by using dirty tricks just like him

implying no white person can beat up a 5'8" 150 pound nigger ... top kek.

And sports are for niggers who aren't good at anything important.

He's just hyping it so you all buy the pay per view.

*teleports behind you*
Heh.. Nothing personnel nigger...

you mean "the futbol of full-contact sports", I mean I use to love boxing, its fun to participate in, but honestly recently its been pretty fucking boring to watch.

If niggers are such physical specimens why do whites tend to dominate the Olympics in most categories? Niggers are fast, big deal. Whites can still do almost everything better than a nigger can.

Niggers have ALWAYS hated whites, as a combat sports fan, you will never see as much hatred and racism as you can in a white VS black fighting sport.

I don't even pretend to think blacks don't secretly harbor bad thoughts about whites in boxing, mma, muay thai etc.

I've seen even close black friends reveal a little about their black supremacism.

Combat sports is racism central.

>same with sport BJJ today
Not saying there aren't problems in all kinds of sport fighting, but boxing experienced probably the worst case of gamification in the entire history of sport fighting over the past 50 years or so.

That's hilarious. A guy on the bottom of a UFC undercard could brutally KO this cocky nigger in a matter of seconds. Mayweather will be like GSP in that once he retires people will immediately forget about him b/c he's an underwhelming/boring point fighter who rarely takes any risks. Even though Chuck Liddell got KO'd a bunch of times before he retired, fans of combat sports will always remember him for his exciting fighting style. That's why people still talk about Tyson and Ali. Screw Mayweather.

hahahah fast for outrunning the police, its in their genes

Connor is paid to lose, it's anti white propaganda.

There are certainly joos behind that shit.

Jew judges

A 5-7/5-8 140 lb manlet is going to get paid maybe $400 million to jab, duck, cover, and hug in a boring fashion for at most 36 minutes and possibly far less against a person pretty unqualified to fight him at that level.

Dudes getting his money I can't hate on that. It's the millions of people paying through the nose to watch that shit that's dumb.

Can't wait until Lomachenko dismantles this nigger with precision that you have never seen before

He's right. Many mma fighters are failed boxers. Also, mma is mostly watched by whites in the U.S. white people love mma because it's a combat sport where they can see more of their kind succeed. Good white boxers, especially American ones are very rare. White people largely got BTFO of boxing decades ago. Mma is a white American refuge sport.

>No whites in boxing are dominating

What is he even on about? Fury, Klitschko, Lomachenko, Golovkin, Povetkin aren't white?

Also, reminder that Floyd literally cannot read.

Mayweather is a business man, not a fighter, he always carefully picked his fights to make sure he could win, he famously delayed fights with the likes of Pacman until they were out of their prime & he could win on points by playing defensive

He also never fought a White fighter, Wladimir Klitschko, because he would probably lose, he was always scared of that Slav

Speaking of, now that Klitschko is an old fart far out of his prime, i bet Mayweather wants to fight him, that's pretty typical of him, but i guess fighting a mick with zero boxing experience is a safer bet

Related; olympiandatabase.com/index.php?id=21633&L=1

Are non-whites even trying?

Mayweather going to win through rule technicalities. There will be no knockout. Potato Nigger will be more aggressive and look like he won, but judges will score Mayweather the victor.

True, MMA requires a lot more thinking instead of just muscle memory whites are much more competitive in it because of it.

literally illiterate

Mayweather would get BTFO in an actual fight. He always wins on points.

Same shit, different day.

Who was the last good white boxer even? Joe Calzaghe?

It was a $750,000 donation to charity.

Lol

Wasn't Klitzschko champion for like 10 years

They're chimps.

>THIS IS A SPECIAL ASL ELL CHALLENGE TO YOU FLOYD MAYWEATHER, NIGGA.

Mayweather will destroy McGreggor in a boxing ring. This fight is stupid.

Floyd will fuck that whiteboi American prison style and the entire world will see black men are superior warriors, white women watching the fight with their white husbands/boyfriends will also know black men are superior.

Too bad mma is in decline.

Vlad Klitsckho.

>Want Floyd to win because America Fuck Yeah and boxing is the superior sport
>Want Conor to win to piss off niggers

In a real predicament lads

Klitschko is a heavy weight you stupid fuck.

>five minutes
More like 30 seconds

>that time they put a brawler in the ring with Mayweather

26 career KO's

MMA is totally gay

>He's part of the reason no one watches boxing
>He's a great salesman and brings eyes

What did this user mean?

>Boo hoo we can't win if you're actually allowed to fight instead of standing there trading punches

Boxing hasn't been relevant for years. It got replaced by a real fighting sport get over it.

why do niggers always talk loud about stuff they don't understand?

Except most of the p4p greatest MMA fighters aren't white (Jon Jones, Anderson Silva, Mighty Mouse)

No jews, jews have racially discriminated about physically powerful white males since the 1940s when they started putting niggers in sports. Notice how most basketball teams in our country are just packs of niggers not white person to be seen at all, its the same in football, only in track and field do niggers have a genetic advantage but jews are the reason niggers infest sports area to begin with.

Fucking schools in the US have quotas for how niggerfied their sports teams must be.

That guy was fun to watch. Didn't he get shot or stabbed to death

Andre Ward just obliterated the racists' Great White Hope Sergei Kovalev

MMA is way more complex sport than boxing, can't understand why you are even comparing them. As for the match - Mayweather isn't dumb enough to agree fighting on MMA rules and McGregor isn't dumb enough to refuse those easy money which will make him rich enough as he'll no more need to fight till the rest of his life.

is there any fighter who fights to bring BLOOD TO THE BLOOD THRONE and because they genuinely enjoy being in a fight,rather than just because of monies?

The reason blacks dominate professional sports is that white people have other options for making money.

A former UFC fighter got killed the other day in a boxing match...lol. boxing is just tougher

If they only talked about stuff they understood they'd all be mute.

I agree, he will get rekt.
I hope he lands a lucky punch that knocks out this piece of shit.

50 had me DYING with that shit, cuh

"I'll give $50,000 to any charitable organization of your choice if you can read ONE page of Harry Potta book, nigga."

dumbass nigger