Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V7qQ7A4rWM8&t=327s
youtube.com/watch?v=BMqgEb7XxB0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._P._Lovecraft:_Against_the_World,_Against_Life
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yah

An underrated genius...

Greatest ally desu

He wasn't wrong. I wish that my Jomon ancestors hadn't intermarried with the weaker, lighter-skinned and fragile-willed Yayoi stock, but now it's the Zainichi Gooks and Chinks (Jews of Asia) who are ruining my country!

yes

Very based writer. Had a cat named Nigger Man.

>poo in Hindoo

There is any in dept studies about his books?
I would want to have a look at them.
He was a very mysterious character.

So in all his scary novels,all his fear,all his god out of time and space,all his monsters all his mythos....cant compare to the horror of a poo in the loo...fascinating...yet terrible.

Lovecraft was a racist, but he didn't say that.

Anyone else ever read the fanfic comic where he teamed up with Tesla?

His books are good,if long winded to an extreme.They deserve a read thoguh.Do it when you need to sleep,but want to enjoy a good horror novel.Nothing as scary as ghosts and goblins.More insanity and unfathomable situations and creatures.

I still laugh at Herbert West when he describes the black fighter.

Yeah but I heard that some of his work were based in real magic stuff. Is that true?
For example Necronomicon

best author since baudelaire

He invented the necronomicon you faggot

Long winded? He almost exclusively wrote short stories. Stop trying so hard you cunt.

he was a kike-fucker.

Lovecraft had a higher consciousness. He was a living Alien/Neet.

Underrated? That's an understatement.

Clearly you dumb fuck did not understood my question! But that's ok, I wasn't talking with you.

..So.... lemme get this strait...

Either people get smart from inbreeding, both biologically and culturally, which would make all races and cultures smart

Or people are smart and should inbreed, but then how did they get smart to begin with?

Oh I see you are retarded.Go look up the definition.Or better yet read some of his work and see how wordy it is.Still good though.Ok you are good to go.Have a sweet day hun

Yes the necronomicon was in some of his stories.Mostly written by a mad arab.

>hin-doo

Real necro is an egyptian book of anubis.

Yayo

>Northern Indians poo in the loo at higher rates
>Indus valley civilizations formed by Dravidians and collapsed just around the time Indo-Europeans arrived
>Dravidians actually resisted Islam for the most part
>Somehow Dravidians are inferior

He was literally an eternal anglo who hated other whites (Irish, Germans) while being a Jewish shill married to a jew broad.

Fuck off with this delusional faggot.

Checked.

well yes but im just commenting on what was in his books.

Yes.

The eternal leaf....
The thread was going well before you arrived.

Fuck off, there is literally nothing wrong with fucking a thicc jewess

That's buddy, I was almost liking this cunt!

Hard truths, my friend.

What is up with these Reddit flags? Did Sup Forums finally turned into a Reddit colony?

The same bro.
I just said a hard truth as well.

shocked a burger has heard of Baudelaire.

Wtf is jomon? Speak english you nip

Its a leaf\poo\kike thing. For them to hide behind. You can still smell them though.

I dont think he was racist.

He is right

you ain't kiddin'

>the culture of the hindoo

Doesn't realise Hindu is a pluralistic denomination encompassing a myriad of thoughts and ideas.

Being this arrogant and stupid. No.

Neither am i
Jump in you kike lover

India is a mess I mean how can you ignore billions of people living like animals in modern day, to me the numbers are the most scary part

This is a very good talk about Lovecraft. Very in debt some user linked me this a good while ago and I enjoyed it.

youtube.com/watch?v=V7qQ7A4rWM8&t=327s

youtube.com/watch?v=BMqgEb7XxB0

woow thanks IRA bro, is exactly what I was looking for!

you could start with this, it's a bit cucked, but just a bit
the author actually loves lovecraft
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._P._Lovecraft:_Against_the_World,_Against_Life

Michel Houllebecque wrote a good biography.

Also. Just get an annotated collection of his stories. They are worth reading.

t. HPL historic society member

>Doesn't realise Hindu is a pluralistic denomination encompassing a myriad of thoughts and ideas.
sauce user?

We Wuz Aryans.
>stupid niggers

HP Lovecraft is one of the greater occultists, and never needed rituals to comprehend the abyss. This gave him wisdom unfathomable.

That's a misleading pic. The one on the left has her hair in such a way to change the appearance of the shape of her head. The photos also look manipulated.

There are only 3 superior mongoloid races: 1. yakonid 2. silvid 3. north-sinide .

Upper strata of asian societies are always north-sinide/yakonid, it's the greedy racial type of the elite.

The rest, and vast mass of mongoloids are extremely paedomorphic mongoloids that are irrelevant racially. Silvids, native north-americans, are the most racially progressive mongoloids.

autism: the post

You can't call a post autistic when you use anime reaction pics, kraut.

Obviously.

This.
He just had an unfathomable natural talent for it.

Unspeakable Congo secrets.

Not when the richest man in the UK is an Indian. UK's biggest industrial employer is an Indian company. Indian men are the Prime Minsters of Portugal and Ireland.
India's Economy has overtaken the UK and is growing at 7.5% per year. What he is talking about is what UK did to India.
Now that India is free & rising again, this Lovecraft moron is proven wrong everyday.