Darren Osborne, The MAN!

The Finsbury Park mosque attacker is a father-of-four who drove a rented van from Wales to London to mow down a group of worshippers, it was claimed.
Darren Osborne, 47, grew up in the seaside town of Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset, before moving to Pentwyn, Cardiff.

Read more: metro.co.uk/2017/06/19/finsbury-park-suspect-named-as-father-of-four-darren-osborne-6720145/#ixzz4kT5QOKq4

R.I.P.

Other urls found in this thread:

thewestonmercury.co.uk/news/video-finsbury-park-attacker-named-as-weston-super-mare-man-1-5068667
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first brit to show he still has balls and is not a cuck. more need to do the same, but kill more of the invader scum. fill the streets with blood.

Retards like are the reason as to why the west will never wake up. Instead it will slowly die, because of you.

If you kill your enemies, they win

Indeed!
Load of victims, relatives from recent attacks are suffering and shitposting, it takes one man to stand up as a man

This guy.

This idiot just gave ammo to the left.

I don't care if the mosque was a hotbed for radicalism. That's law enforcement's job.

WHOS HAND IS ON HIS ARM

press R to pay respects

If you kill your enemies, they win

I'm sorry but western society WILL collapse within the next 20 year. No need to grope; the brighter the flame the better the party desu.

Our law enforcement fucking protects them even when they're raping children.

>from Wales
I knew it wasn't some English cuck, they don't have the balls.

>This idiot just gave ammo to the left.
>I don't care if the mosque was a hotbed for radicalism. That's law enforcement's job.
either shitposting or dropped out of a cot 13 years earlier?
Since 1960 mudslimes where allowed in to the country, to fight their wars at home and abroad, unchallenged by luh enforcement

Animals only understand eye for an eye, no?

> grew up in the seaside town of Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset, before moving to Pentwyn, Cardiff.

Can you read?

F

GOD BLESS YOU SIR
THE UK HAS A HERO
REMEMBER THIS MAN'S SACRIFICE
HE HAS A FAMILY, WHAT EXCUSE DO YOU HAVE?

this
stop fucking worrying about what the enemy says about you, and yes the left is the enemy.

Who the fuck is this cunt? He wasn't even born in this country and is causing terror on our English streets. Deport him and his family back to Wales where he can attack his own people.

Fucking faggot..

albert pikes'

I don't care about this at all. The mudshits have consistently killed so many fucking people all over europe that I literally don't have an ounce of sympathy for any of the people he hit.

Good.

Law enforment are just social workers for the imported Muslim terrorist contractors.

R

>GOD BLESS YOU SIR
>THE UK HAS A HERO
>REMEMBER THIS MAN'S SACRIFICE
>HE HAS A FAMILY, WHAT EXCUSE DO YOU HAVE?
Harsh
but
F
A
I
R
!!!

He shall be memorialized in marble one day.

Underrated post.

Albert Pike - The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.

/ourguy/, I'd like to have a pint with that man

>attack his own people.
Then he'd be a good goy, right?

>Defending the Welsh

Any self respecting Englishman would twat you one right now m8.

R

He's English you fucking retard.

But you aren't really an Englishman (((user))).

ITS JUST PART AND PARCEL LIVING IN A BIG CITY. THE KUFFAR ARE RISING UP AND COMMITING JIHAD AGAINST MUSLIM INFIDELS

INSHALLAH

Darren "Layin' on the Horn" Osborne
Darren "Only Yields For Native Born" Osborne

Nobody could take away the courage he shown, when savage animals tried to kill him for causing a small traffic accident
/our/guy/

My family go back hundreds of years in this corner of London. We don't want Welsh immigrants fucking this place up thank you very much.

Deport them back across the Severn.

>Darren Osborne, 47, grew up in the seaside town of Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset

Emmigrated to Wales. Has become Welsh. Eats Welsh food, lives alongside backwards Welsh people and their customs. Welsh

Muslims are just pawns, its white liberals who are doing the most damage.

Even if you made every western nation 100% white you'd still have the feminist problem which white nationalists never talk about.

Basically the worst terrorist ever, only muzzie he kills was dying of a heart attack anyway, what was the fucking chances of that literally millions to one?

>Emmigrated to Wales. Has become Welsh.
That's not how it works.

ah, didn't shag sheep though so didn't fully embrace the culture

Dubs

his kid is probably being held at gun point by the left and was pushed to do it.

He only moved recently according to this.

>Osborne was raised in the town, attending Broadoak Mathematics and Computing College, and continued living here until a recent move to the Cardiff area.

thewestonmercury.co.uk/news/video-finsbury-park-attacker-named-as-weston-super-mare-man-1-5068667

WHERE DID THE JEW GO

THERE WAS A JEW NAMED

Another neighbour said: ‘He had lived on the estate for a few years. He’s always been a complete cunt but this is really surprising.

Makes a change from 'He was quiet and kept to himself'

So (((you))) prefer Moslems and various sundry shitskins to the Welsh and also the Scots and Irish as well I take it.

Yes, but, it's a step in the right direction. If governments won't protect humans from Muslims then humans have to take matters into their own hands.

Irish are bros, Scots a mixed bag but the Welsh are just the worst. They need to fuck off.

He's doing the ISIS salute.

>He wasn't even born in this country and is causing terror on our English streets
>He's from Somerset

I know you're memeing, but at least do it properly. Him moving to Wales doesn't make him anymore of a Welshman than the thousands upon thousands of sandpeople who move to Britain and are suddenly quintessentially British.

>No need to grope; the brighter the flame the better the party desu.

Are you having a stroke?

>He's doing the ISIS salute.
quality piss-take!

Always said eating bacon, drinking booze and sense of humour is guarantee of one NOT being terrurusthu

Darren "Delivering the Truck of Scourne" Osborne

>grew up in the seaside town of Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset,
Is Somerset, dare I say it, /ourguys/?

>caring what the left think

Why are you guys so mentally pwned?

t. Trudeau

Darren "The Sand Nigger Grave Digger" Osbourne.

There's no reason to move to Wales unless you really want to. This bloke is clearly off his fucking head.

>he still has balls and is not a cuck
he was a LITERAL cuck. wife's son on the right.

You are so, so, weak.

>literally posting with globalist flag

Kys you pathetic trash

>that pose

white sharia is not just a meme

Yeah, they actually fight back against the enemy. That's bad, very bad. The goyim must sleep, sleep forever....

Did the claim that he's a dad of an Ariana Grande concert attack victim not end up true?

I noticed that too. Not sure what to think of cause.

Can we donate to a legal defense for him?

>wife's son on the right.

Bloody hell. The memes just write themselves, don't they?

>The enemy maymay

The people he attacked weren't terrorists. Darren Osbourne is a pussy on the same level as those ISIS mongs.

Something doesn't add up about this.
The only account I've heard of him saying her wanted to kill all muslims was from a muslim. I also heard a muslim 'eye witness' claim there were 2 other people in the car, and that the driver was peacefully detained without any violence or malice.

What's the chance that it was just some berk who fell asleep at the wheel?

tidy

Darren "Foreign born? Fresh meat for Khorne" Osborne

>not ALL the termitea are eating my house!
DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE

"Islamic" Terrorist Attacks in the United States:

1. 2016 Orlando Night Club Shooting
2. 2015 San Bernardino Shooting (workplace violence)
3. 2015 Chattanooga, TN Military Shooting
4. 2014 Oklahoma Beheading
5. 2013 Boston Marathon Bombing
6. 2009 Little Rock Shooting
7. 2009 Fort Hood Shooting
8. 2006 Seattle Jewish Federation Shooting
9. 2002 Los Angeles Airport Shooting

Right Wing (WHITE) Terrorist Attacks:

1. 2015 Colorado Planned Parenthood Shooting
2. 2015 Lafayette Shooting
3. 2015 Charleston Church Shooting
4. 2015 Florida Police Ambush
5. 2014 Las Vegas Police Ambush
6. 2014 Kansas Jewish Center Shooting
7. 2014 Blooming Grove Police Shooting
8. 2014 Forsyth County courthouse shooting
9. 2012 Tri-State Killing Spree
10. 2012 St. John's Parish Police Ambush
11. 2012 Sikh Temple Shooting
12. 2011 Pacific Northwest Killing Rampage
13. 2011 FEAR Militia
14. 2010 West Memphis Police Shootings
15. 2010 Carlisle, PA Murder
16. 2010 Austin, TX Plane Attack
17. 2010 Florida Sovereign Citizen Police Ambush
18. 2009 Minutemen American Defense Hispanic Slayings
19. 2009 Okaloosa County, FL Police Gun Range Attacks
20. 2009 Brockton, MA Black Targeted Shooting Rampage
21. 2009 Pittsburgh Police Shootings
22. 2009 Holocaust Museum Shooting
23. 2009 George Tiller Assassination
24. 2009 Flores Murders, Pima County, AZ
25. 2009 Brockton, MA Murders
26. 2008 Knoxville, TN Church Shooting
27. 2004 Tulsa OK, Bank Robbery
28. 2003 Abbeville, SC right-of-way shootout
29. 2001 Anthrax Attacks

The Left will do what it does regardless. The police do nothing.

I don't believe the "I WANT TO KILL ALL MUSLIMS!" claim either, it's total bullshit

>The people he attacked weren't terrorists

Finsbury Park mosque has been a hotbed of jihadist activity for a long time but, even leaving that aside, a "moderate Muslim" is simply one who passively goes along with whatever the militant Muslims do. The only genuinely innocent Muslim is one who doesn't believe in or follow his faith at all, for at the core of Islam is the idea that it must be spread through violence.

Is that guy doing the Muslim finger pose thing?
Is he a muzzy convert??
Wtf why is nobody asking this?

R

>Did the claim that he's a dad of an Ariana Grande concert attack victim not end up true?
((((Horse shit m8))))
I believe, as he was drunk, he had an traffic accident and got provoked in to saying (as what animals said), that he wanted to kill moslems-1

He didn't even cry when mudslimes where trying to kill him, plenty (((of video evidence)))

Cool. Now give us the complete list of black-on-white murders and spree killings in the US, thnx

HAHAHAHAHA
>alt lite heros

A Federation just as yours cunt.

I see you have the 2001 anthrax attacks but left out the 2001 Sept 11th attacks. Nice try!

-fat introvirgin

how many of those "Right Wing (WHITE) Terrorist Attacks" were on the name of our lord and saviour Jesus Christ?

No its not.

Lol this list is such bullshit. I live in Tulsa Oklahoma and the 2004 bank robbery you have listed on there was comitted by 4 black robbers, the one had a shootout with police and was killed after killing a teller and the bank president. His name was Cedric Norris.

To put it in context

Yet it is satellite of the cunt.

>isis one finger salute

clearly hes a convert to islam false flagging

Fuck off Sargon.

Lefties are still trying to peddle the fiction that Timothy McVeigh was a Christian.

>a-and what about that Westboro Church? Surely the existence of a tiny group of people which hurts no-one balances out all of the thousands killed worldwide every year by Muslim terror?

goes to show how much effort the leaf put into not making sand niggers look bad
>literally not even having 9/11
all conspiracies aside, we should honestly just keep 9/11 as an islamic attack to fuel the fires against those haji's in the american people.

almost all of these 'right' terrorist attacks have 1-3 victims AT MOST. whilst these towel heads are blowing up stadiums of teenage girls and running through the cafe's of their aslyums with knifes and vans.

the 'right' terrorist at least had motives other than 'it is what allah wants'

fuck outta here you faggot ass leaf

I'm sure the delay was to purge his social media.