I used to be very much pro 2nd Amendment. I used to have all kinds of guns. That was until I had my first kid...

I used to be very much pro 2nd Amendment. I used to have all kinds of guns. That was until I had my first kid. My wife had a sit down with me and explained that having all those guns around wouldn't be safe for our daughter and that I should consider getting rid of them.

At first I was irritated but the more I thought about it the more I realized that she was right. Assault weapons have no place in a civilized society. I realize that now. I sold my guns and used the money to take my wife to a nice dinner and put the rest in our savings account.

Gun control isn't something to be afraid of, guys. Think about it, you are more likely to shoot yourself or a family member than a criminal. And more often than not a criminal is only interested in stealing valuables. They run away if someone is home.

Just some food for thought.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NmFLb8IpMwE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm gonna rape your daughter tonight now that I know you can't do shit about it

You deserve to be shot.

Just put your guns in a safe.

Problem solved. Dumbass.

You deserve to be killed by niggers.

l'm a Pozzed-cuck. You want to know what that is? Listen closely
The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: A black child. But the Pozz-cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.
Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, their skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.
The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the AIDS twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.
Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my wife, who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS.

Things that did not happen: the post

I'm so glad my dad wasn't a fag like that

The point isn't that you can win pitched battles against a professional army with all its ordinance, as a rag-tag citizens' militia with small arms. The point is that you CAN FIGHT. You can bleed them. When they come patrolling through your neighborhood, you might be able to take a couple of the fuckers with you. Hell, you might even be able to run away and do it again; they couldn't engage in endless "manhunts" for everyone who resisted them. They'd never feel safe and there could be shooters behind any window.

Of course, they COULD call in the artillery and air-support and level your neighborhood, sure. What would this get them though? Well, it would piss a lot of people off when innocents died and play into the hands of rebels. It would make a lot of the soldiers in that professional military seriously consider whether they were doing the right thing or not. Finally, it would simply kill people, and NO ONE wants to rule a nation of corpses.

The aim of a tyrant is to control, not to kill. What they want is to be able to have militarized police & gestapo point guns at people and cow them into submission to whatever dictates they want to impose. If citizens are instead waiting behind their doors and ready to shoot first when the jackbooted thugs come around, they've already failed.

So, the point is to fight. If you resist, you're not being controlled, and you're also undermining attempts to control others who can't or won't fight. Yes, you might die, of course. However, that's why Patrick Henry said what he famously said, more or less.

"As long as people can resist, they can be free, and tyrants can never succeed." When you're talking about using swords, knives and clubs against modern military weapons though, it ACTUALLY becomes pointless, because you can't bleed them at all. They'll just shoot you with beanbags, rubber, water cannons, microwave guns and other submission devices.

That's why Americans having guns is so important.

tl;dr. OP is a total faggot.

your wife likes black dick congrats. maybe you should have had a son like a fucking real man

> 1 post by this ID
> libertarian flag
> gun control
saged

You being a bad parent has nothing to do with my rights.

You're implying I need a gun to defend myself or my family. I am actually trained in tae knwon do

Jesus Christ that's some fucked up pasta.

You know what you are? A bad parent AND a bad gun owner. I have slept with an AK47 next to my bed for over 3 years and I live with a 10 year old. He knows with explicit accuracy that if he touches any of my guns without permission I will *beat the living shit out of him.* I have trained him how to pick up my gun and use it correctly if we are ever intruded while he is here alone, but if he touches my guns without permission he will face the wrath of dad.

You're so scared to be a parent that you make bad decisions based on not being able to control your children. /numale/

>muh tae kwon do
Your gay karate chops won't save you from a bullet.

Way to let a bitch that thinks with emotion and not logic dictate your life, what a dumb piece of shit I hope you get killed by niggers and your daughter raped

As a Swiss soldier owning a beautiful Stgw 90, I must say Amerifats just shouldn't own guns. Too many mass shootings and idiotic accidents. Burgers literally cannot comprehend that a gun is not a toy and it takes a lot of responsibility to own and operate one. For a responsible population like ours, unrestricted gun ownership is perfectly fine. But Burgers have proven themselves unworthy as they never exceeded the level of a young child.

Your faggy kicks aren't gonna save you from someone with a 9mm

tae knwon do my ass

>my wife had a sit down with me
KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=NmFLb8IpMwE

Actually we practice weapon disarming techniques frequently. I'm doing quite well with them actually.

>You're implying I need a gun to defend myself or my family. I am actually trained in tae knwon do
I'm trained in the art of gun-fu. Your move Mr. High Kick.

Lying on the internet doesn't do you any good.

>gadsden flag
>no guns
Nigger you're retarded

It doesn't do any good if the assailant has any amount of distance between you and them.

weapon disarming techniques my ass

The savage gangbanging of your wife and daughter, while you are enjoying a nice fat black cock, is also not something to be afraid of apparently. And taekwando -taeknwon do- is not going to help here.

Anyway never heard of a safe?

Today I placed my Smith & Wesson .357 Mag revolver on the table right next to my front door. I left 6 cartridges beside it, then left it alone and went about my business.

While I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail, the neighbor's son across the street mowed the yard, a girl walked her dog down the street, and quite a few cars stopped at the "stop" sign near the front of my house.

After about an hour, I checked on the gun. It was quietly sitting there, right where I had left it. It had not moved itself outside. It had not killed anyone. Certainly, even with the numerous opportunities it had presented to do that. In fact, it had not even loaded itself.

Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the hype by the Left and the media about how dangerous guns are and how they kill people. Either the media is wrong, or I'm in possession of the laziest gun in the world.

The United States is 3rd in murders throughout the world. But if you take out just 5 'left-wing' cities: Chicago, Detroit, Washington D.C., St Louis and New Orleans - the United States is 4th from the bottom, in the ENTIRE WORLD, for murders.

These 5 cities are controlled by Democrats. They also have the toughest gun control laws in the USA.

It would be absurd to draw any conclusions from this data, right?

Well, I'm off to check on my spoons. I hear they're making people fat.

Be sure to let the criminals know that before they shoot/stab you.

A fucking leaf

You realize you have to get close to disarm someone, right? Which is pretty hard when they have a gun? Also, just get a fucking safe and lock the guns inside it, and keep the ammunition in a seperate place. Stop letting your wife cuck you.

lol need more of these

If Im going to shoot you I'd do as possible. Your little disarming lessons are fine and dandy when not under any real pressure. Most people tend to choke when you aim a loaded gun at them.

I forget what the math is to close in on someone to disarm them but I'd bet my last dollar you aren't fast enough

This pasta originated in the german general on Sup Forums

You've clearly never had any martial arts training so your opinions are irrelevant on the matter.

SHALL!

That will only work when someone is close and someone with brains and a gun won't come close to you.

Also taekwando sucks for self-defense. The whole jumping thing is nice for the first couple of minutes then you are out. Better take up jiu jitsu and kick boxing. They mix fine.

>3 AR's, one standard, one for range and an sbr, 7.62 bolt action, 3 pistols, 2 revolvers, 2 shotguns, crossbow, tons of ammo and requisite reloading supplies.

None of them are kept locked up. Kids are 8,12, and 16. They know if they were to touch anything in my gun room they're fingers get broken. Already beat the shit out of the middle kid for it.

Wife says it's "unsafe" but the only thing unsafe is letting her handle a weapon.

Wow you dumb fucking faggot, martial arts training should go along with tactical training for weapons, just admit you let your wife dictate your life and you're a fucking beta so weak you had to get married

Reminder to just not post at all, dont sage, it gives others an opportunity to bump.

Faggot, I had my black belt with 3 stripes in karate. Its fucking worthless against a ranged weapon.

this might be bait but just remember folks, most white people think exactly like this guy does.

you race will be extinct within the decade.

>They run away if someone is home.

You do realize that this is only the case in America, and it's because of gun ownership and there being such a high chance that the homeowner could be packing heat and is well within their legal rights to shoot them full of holes.

In Europe and other countries with strict gun laws and weak castle doctrine, burglaries are far more likely to be committed while the homeowner is present.

>assailant draws second weapon.
>assailant is just out of arms reach and has you at gunpoint.
Or, most likely
>assailant overpowers you as you fail to disarm

What now?

You must be a feminist ....

Bottom left isn't a feminist

I'll tell you this OP, I was raised in a Christian house with guns everywhere, so you're literally more of a pussy than Christfags

>Taekwando gun fu

martial...
arts...
training...
my ASS

Youre a faggot and a liar

I trained a little bit in tai kwon do when I was younger you dumb faggot, it's mainly based off of kicks. With that said, you don't need to train in martial arts to understand that the distance of a firearm gives one an advantage. If firearms weren't a significant force multiplier armies wouldn't bother arming their soldier and instead would just give them extensive martial arts training you insufferable faggot.

>hold gun
>stay still
>want my teachers video to look good
>he wears camo, so you know his shit is battle tested
>keep feet planted
>keep arm straight
>don't move at all

Wow don't you know what a gun safe is

>explained that having all those guns around wouldn't be safe for our daughter and that I should consider getting rid of them
If you're worried about your kids getting your guns, just put them in a gun cabinet or a locked carrier. If you actually had guns, you would know that, and thus you must be lying.

London bridge attack 2017

3 muslims, 1 dead with knives

Florida night club shooting 2016

One muslim kills 49 people

Just some food for thought...

Gun control in the US is alot like trying to put toothpaste back into the tube. We'd probably turn into Mexico or Brazil - completely powerless against the elites and violent gangs.

Although, yes, having unsecured weapons in a house with children is moronic.

The reasons they're trying to disarm us aren't really clear but I'll bet most of it has to do with the fact that they're planning on flooding the country with refugees from Africa or doing away with vital constitutional protections or at least some property rights.

Stabbing homocides typically go through the roof where guns are banned.

I'd agree that things like automatic weapons, hand grenades, and bombs should be off limits to the public.

that's the way it is in Canada since a long time ago and see? Pretty peaceful eh? But hey, >>LoOk aT mE I'm A FUcKing LEaF

What is the point of posting shit like this? Do you genuinely feel you're fooling anyone, or are you being deliberately transparent just to piss people off?

Real Life

Over 10 billion dead

My Animes

Death doesn't exist

Just some food for thought.....

I know you're a shill, but I really hope you do have a wife or child and I hope that they get raped very soon.
You may be a piece of shit for trying to destroyy race and society but you still deserve to be redpilled on it and there is no better way than having your love ones raped and or murdered while you sit and watch

NOT

You are a little bitch and you should Kys

>Weapon disarming techniques

Very situational. Most, if not all disarming techniques are banking on situations where an attacker is

1. Very close to you.
2. Stupidly presents his weapon to you, one handed, while being very close to you.
3. Is not actually prepared to fire his weapon.

If anything, this only gives you a dangerous false sense of security against armed attackers (i.e. if you tried any of this against even a semi-skilled attacker, you would be dead).

b8

Attack on rebublican senators in 2017
6 wounded, 0 dead
london terrorist attack (using a truck)
3 dead, dozens wounded

really makes u think

Id rather shoot my wife and kid than sell my guns you faggot

>blaming rural, country whites that are the breadbasket/heartland of America and hunters (that own the majority of the guns) instead of niggers in Democrat big cities doing 'all dat cap bustin N sheeiit'
Kys

ahah just kidding, I'd like to get a uzi for myself. Would look pretty badass and also I want to be a yakuza.

TPBP
If op was a responsible gun owner he would have done this instead of leaving them strewn about his house.
I'll keep my guns op, you can keep your faggy "much Utopia guys" ideals.

(((Swiss)))

>also i want to be a yakuza
then buy a katana, nice sunglasses and a really nice suit

I think you belong on Reddit

Ever hear of a gunsafe moron? d like to see a child open a combo lock gunsafe!

>this exact post was made yesterday and got hundreds of angry replies
>it appears again today and will probably get another hundred
Why can't people recognize bait anymore?

Leaf.

The worst part is that the world is so Jewish I wouldnt be surprised if someone like this existed.

I don't get how a gun is a safety issue to kids. You should have trigger locks and a safe for each firearm, maybe a lockbox if its a pistol but the points moot, no fucking toddler is getting into a lockbox and taking a trigger lock off.

>trying a move after someone already has a gun drawn on you.

It's almost like you want to be carried by six.

Leaf.

OP is trolling, but many women think like his alleged wife. As long as the gun was anywhere in the house, even if it was behind an inch of steel, she wouldn't feel safe.

Most women are pretty irrational and illogical when it comes to firearms.

>I am actually trained in tae knwon do
famous last words

>Become a father
>Give up duty as a father to protect your family

Did she make you get a vasectomy too?

I hope niggers break into your home, rape and murder your wife and kids in front of you, then leave you alive to commit suicide.

Fucking cuck.

>gets cucked into giving up the only thing that could effectively protect his daughter

Merrycunt.

>These 5 cities are controlled by Democrats. They also have the toughest gun control laws in the USA.

>Tough gun laws in the city.
>Nothing stopping a nigger from going a town over to buy a gun.

ok we will

Your wife's son will probably appreciate how safe he is too.

Saged.

>our daughter

I think you mean your wife's daughter.

>Assault weapons have no place in a civilized society.

you are an IDIOT

Fuck that, kidnap the girl, virgin gringo bitches go for tens of thousands on the black market. People can and do live comfortably at about $40k and all they have to do is kidnap one white girl a year and get her shipped off to Thailand.

Shhh no talking about modern slave trade though.

ayyy weyyy, es pinche pasta cabron, pero si ayyy gente asi. yo era testigo cuando me mayate amigo/camarante dejo que ayyy gente guerdos ricos que se cojen a el.
>tfw I've propositioned to be a too

>having all those guns around wouldn't be safe for our daughter

then your daughter is also an IDIOT

Neither are upper left and righy for that matter

> The Cuckist Manifesto

You are a definition of cuck. We have all kinds of guns in our home and I have two kids that are teens. Both have been taught the importance of the 2nd amendment and how important gun safety is. They both know how to shoot and have never, ever been careless with a weapon, ever.

Have fun in your communist feminist utopia you cucked piece of shit.