ISRAEL BUSTED

well well, what do we have here

Other urls found in this thread:

ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/peace-and-prosperity/2016/june/22/israeli-intel-chief-we-don-t-want-isis-defeated-in-syria/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>busted
ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/peace-and-prosperity/2016/june/22/israeli-intel-chief-we-don-t-want-isis-defeated-in-syria/

this is nothing knew.
They just like brag and wave it in the faces of the small percent of the population left that's not totally brainwashed

also
>550011
those digits

Dont see the problem

Just figure that out elephant boy?

They can be busted million times and do everything against god and Americucks will continue to support them and claim they are god chosen best ally.

Fake news

Old news. Been proven times and times over.
Also remember those ISIS attacks on israel? yeah me neither.

>what do we have here

Hmmm looks like a story from last year that everyone's already read a dozen times before

This is common knowledge since 2015 or earlier, there was even a Daily Mail reportage.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that all Sunni Terror groups are working for israel/mossad, the Shia muslims like Hezbolla and Iran seemto be a bigger problem to them.

well ISIS did apologize so all was forgiven

Old story. Israel gives humanitarian assistance to those that come to its borders.

Old news

Hey! Watcha doin rabbi?

Who the fuck do you retards think is arming ISIS?
USA.
That's why they shot down the Syrian plane today, it was on route to bomb ISIS. US protects and arms them.

>(((USA)))

fix'd

Stfu moon chuck

>journalist based in Beirut, Lebanon

Truly neutral source on Israel!

Noone would believe in you. :^)

The eternal hook-nosed lying-subverter.

I am astonished.

you can't do anything about it.

The bitch in the middle is a qt.

and she will backstab you for being a goy.

thats a dude

Don't be a defeatist, based Nazi. What would Uncle Adolf think?

When I looked closer, you are right. My bad. lol

Fake and gay. Move on. Nothing to see here.

Kek... don't worry. They are powerless to do anything about it.

>flag
>doesn't know shit about Israel

Checks out

(this is the right one)

Nothing new, Israel has literally been arming AQ in Iran (al-Qaeda) for years now

better ISIS than Iran

>humanitarian
Thought you could dip under the radar, Shlomo?

>(((repulicunts))) don't give a fuck about you.

DONT DESTROY ISIS, IT'S A USEFUL TOOL

Israel treats pali terrorists even after they kill Israelis, they are not barbarians. And they respect the Hippocratic oath. Hamas' leaders' daughter was treated for cancer in Jerusalem. Anyways, no good deed goes unpunished.

DELETE THIS REPORT NOW

SHREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Something we've known for years. What's next, they are going to tell us Israel, USA and Saudi is one big terrorist country?

gunna need more of THIS RIGHT HERE BABY HEH

well i'd say thats a kike due to the nose and all

It was me

>A commander from the Fursan al-Joulan, known as Abu Suhaib, claimed his organization receives $5,000 a month from Israel. Fursan al-Joulan is not affiliated with the Free Syrian Army—which is supported by the international coalition—and does not receive aid or weapons from the West.

Gee, $5000. That's surely relevant

delete this

>hurr durr why isn't Israel helping Assad who's helping Iran and Hezbollah destroy Israel?!
The absolute state of Sup Forums. If I were Israel, I'd help ISIS and other rebels destabilize Syria even more. I'd drag out the Civil War for as long as possible. The wisest thing for Israel to do is try and get both sides to BTFO of each other for non-stop. Good on them. A dumb person would do otherwise.

>syrian rebels
>terrorists