Brit/pol/ - We Have A Name edition

>News streams
tvcatchup.com/watch/bbcnews
news.sky.com/watch-live

>Man drives van at crowd of Muslims in Finsbury Park mosque, possibly responsible for the death of 1 man.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40322960
news.sky.com/story/vehicle-collides-with-pedestrians-in-finsbury-park-

>Man who ploughed into crowd of Muslims names as 42 year old father of four from Wales Darren Osbourne
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4618636/Finsbury-Park-terror-suspect-47.html

>Man who died after the attack was having a heart attack before it started, there is a 90% chance that the reason he died was from the heart attack
cpr.heart.org/AHAECC/CPRAndECC/AboutCPRFirstAid/CPRFactsAndStats/UCM_475748_CPR-Facts-and-Stats.jsp

Todays Muslim terror attempts that are getting little news coverage

>Attempted stabbing outside army reserves
expressandstar.com/news/crime/2017/06/19/man-arrested-with-knives-near-army-reserve-base-in-kidderminster/

>Attempted attack on officer in london
thesun.co.uk/news/3833475/paddington-station-man-tries-to-attack-police-officer-with-gate/

>Car "deliberately hits" Paris police van
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40332532

>Tommy Robinson shitposting spree
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/876589880507342849

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
twitter.com/search?q=incident from:HackneyAbbott&src=typd
everipedia.com/darren-osborne/
youtube.com/watch?v=3PbdyJ_ybSI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

APOLOGISE.

WALES
A
L
E
S

Post your best parcel memes

For what?

looks like meat is back on the menu boys!

COMFY AF LADS

EMIGRATING TOMORROW MORNING

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

Any brits have any stories about interacting with Muslims?
See any stabbings?

PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS FAKE

I don't believe this is real.

>Part and parcel
>Postage and packaging
>Pen and paper
>Pride and prejudice
etc

STOP LAUGHING AT US AND PUT OUR DWAGON ON THE FLAG

where to, you degenerate fag

wales is starting RAHOWA

Well I used to sit next to a Paki kid at school who picked his nose until it bled.

Reminder nonwhite filth in Britain must be regularly attacked by the natives. Do your part and kill a shitskin

This weather lads. I'm on the last episode of Ray Mears' Bushcraft. Been staying in out of the way since 8am with this heat.

I'm not, WALES A CUTE, WALES A CUTE, CUTE ACCENTS!

WALES CUTE CUTE ACCENT SOUND STUPID BUT NOT STUPID!

CUTIE PIE WALES!

I've never met one, I've never seen a burka either. And i used to work as a courier constantly knocking on different houses.

Plus of living in a 98% white county i guess.

I like how he's doing the Muslim preacher pose on that front page.

Israel. The Homeland of the Scottish race

civil war when?

If you have a van and want to harm people, goodness sake be professional and kidnap them. Once at your chosen location you can do with them as you like, but will undoubtedly avoid witnesses and, of course, habeas corpus.
Thousands of people disappear every year and nobody hears about them. Drive over one salam sandnigger and you're world famous.

Mrs Davy here,

I am filled with the utmost sadness to report that Mr Davy has died in a tragic stabbing in the London underground.

I'll be deleting his Sup Forums profile promptly

it's a fake tweet but its interesting how the generation that went to fight the nazis would agree with the nazis on more than they agree with how we live today

HAHAHAHAHAHA, what's degenerate is actually considering starting a family in this shithole.

hippies were a mistake

I'm a bit concerned about this 'day of rage' on Wednesday lads.
Is it all going to kick off?

was friends with one back in school
he was alright, never really had a problem with them personally though i get why people do

#illridewithyou

Welsh/English border when?

You can keep the money, we just want to preserve our culture

Reposting this from some funny user this morning

I hope JK Rowling has a massive stroke and spends the rest of her days dribbling and thinking she's in Hogwarts. She's a waste of space and a traitor

>L-L-LEVIOSA!
>eat your soup, Joanne

not really many muslims where i live but seen a white chav stab another one

What the FUCK is her problem??

twitter.com/search?q=incident from:HackneyAbbott&src=typd

I got told to stop eating so close to muslims once before during ramadan in school

Post yfw there will now, legitimately, unironically, actually, really, be a large number of people who think that this attack means you are just as likely to be a victim of muslim extremism as non-muslim extremism.

It's been overcast most of the day so why is it HOTTER than yesterday?

I WANT THE DWAGON ON THE BWITISH FWAG NOW!

Run with the Singaporean-born suspect angle instead. It will confuse ((them)) even more
everipedia.com/darren-osborne/

Humidity nigger.

You have your fucking culture, we English pay for it whilst you flood our country with your plaid cymru left wing labour bullshit.

Be grateful you haven't been nuked!

Is there something new about Oval Station stabbing??

was friends with some in secondary school desu they were alright. Pakis were the worst in our school, congregated in large packs it was disgusting

nope, leaving the country because your too much of a beta to deal with the problems here is beta, where are you going?

You were really enthralled by that weren't you

BRRRRRRRRRRAPPPP

How about with replace the blue of the Scottish Saltire with the black of St David?

No ugly dragon, England slayed a dragon remember? Or a Syrian did, idk fuck that shit.

NO DRAGON! CYMRU A CUTE CUTE HEAD!

FAKE NEWS
The man stated he was from Buenos Aires:
youtube.com/watch?v=3PbdyJ_ybSI

That gesture is suspect as fuck.

WALES & ENGLAND FRIENDS FOR EVER AND EVER AND SEX LOVERS! WE SEX NOW!

what's a good strategy? obviously night time would be preferable

Ming the Merciless

Darren Osborne is a hero

At least 126 migrants missing in Mediterranean after shipwreck, according to IOM agency - AFP

>tfw I thought this was stupid at first but now I quite enjoy it

Based Cymraeg lad.

Hot

Knew quite a lot of them at school. They steal, are generally quite thick and uneducated but they're friendly.

>your plaid cymru left wing labour bullshit.

Have you even met a Welsh person? Hardly any of them are like this, just a handful from the big cities. The Welsh vote Labour because Maggie took away our mines.

give me the lowdown on last night's "terrorist" attack

was it a false flag?

how many mudslimes dead?

When I was in college in 2002 there was one I used to speak to. He was a paki I think. I remember telling him that the Johovah's Witnesses had been round to my house and said that next time they came round I would tell them I was a muslim and wouldn't convert.

He said I didn't look like a muslim so I said I'd say I was a jew. He then said muslims are taught not to like jews at the mosque.

This was before all the enrichment stepped up and was spread across all the media.

NAO! DWAGON GOOD!

YKTD finally did something real

look at that scar in the hand

Wales is just greater Liverpool.

That finger point is suspect as fuck.

>father of four
I hope they are already big boys and welsh like him. Good breeders are are.

It's such a painful scenario - as much as an '''attack''' on non-natives sets the whole agenda back years/decades, what else are we to expect people to do? Organic political movements and outlets for anger/criticism are completely banned, after all.

absolutely.
>high temperature
>shitskins
>not one but TWO recent major grievances against white people
the shit is going to hit the fan hard.

Still isn't a country.

Yes, many. My mum is Welsh.

CYMRU A CUTE, CYMRU A CUTE!

Fuck yes

Totally interjecting themselves so they can feel important. Not one bit.

Degenerate af tbqh

His wife was asking him how many freddos he wanted for tea

Yep, tell yourself that's the reason you absolutely deluded faggot. I don't have to tell you shit hahahaha.

Have fun having your daughters raped by Ahmed and being indoctrinated by our system. If it's beta of me to want to move to a safe country with a good job, where none of this shit happens and I'm not the enemy, then ahhahahaha, no fucking worries mate!

yea and if you look close, I bet those are all kids. IF YOU CATCH MY DRIFT

what caused that?

How did Liverpool vote in the referendum?

>how many mudslimes dead?
1, pretty shit kdr desu
>was it a false flag?
no idea

the nf still exists?

Fucking kek

heard three "conservatives" say today that they'd vote for the jock rugmuncher

what has this country come to that people with views like that are considered right wing?

#NOTALLSHEEPSHAGGERS

Wales is a little bitch principalty of England.
It does not deserve to be represented.
They no goey on the flagey.