>N Syria/Iraq Jun 10
i.imgur.com/Jd6upKf.jpg
>S Syria/Iraq Jun 10
i.imgur.com/mjh1qA0.jpg

Developments Jun 19
Russia vows to shoot down all flying objects over Syria, sends warning to USA
>SAA advances up Ithriya-Tabqa Highway, aims to link with Tigers
>Tiger Forces liberate Resafa
>Russia holds rocket testing drills off Syrian coast, Iran & China hold drills in Strait of Hormuz
>Iranian Revolutionary Guard says it launches missile strikes in eastern Syria over IS-claimed attacks in Tehran.
US-led Coalition shot down a SyAF fighter jet (SU-22) south of Tabqa city
>Raqqa: Clashes between SAA and SDF
>SAA controls Iraqi border all the way to DeZ province
>SAA blitzes ISIS in Syrian Desert, reach DeZ prov, cut al-Qaim-Sukhnah Road
>Raqqa: US casualties piling up to 26, extensive use of SOFs
>Unconfirmed: SDF to be sent to Tanf border crossing
>IS claims bombing in Damascus, 7 killed
>Al-Waleed Iraqi/Syrian border crossing secured by PMU
>2 objects intercepted above Hmeimim AB by Russian Air Defence
>Tiger forces liberate 14 villages, advancing east in south Raqqa CS

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/875804141444104193
archive.fo/Wrn0V
southfront.org/government-forces-rescued-pilot-of-su-22-downed-by-us-led-coalition/
rt.com/news/393028-syria-russia-us-plane/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Assad!
>Where is kikebot?

fuck assad and fuck assadists

MAY WE DOWN A THOUSAND MORE SYRIAN JETS

MAY WE KILL 10000 MORE SAA SANDNIGGERS

#MAGA

>130550976
Guaranteed (You)s

Among the first for Abdullah Apo Ocalan!

Nope

Issam.

Give it time.

jewish jew > al irani

Qatar/ME Crisis
* Turkey troops take part in drills in Qatar
* Iran Interior Ministry rejects #Saudi claims re capturing 3 RevGuard officers & says "They've faced ordinary fishermen."
* Saudi captures 3 Iran Revolutionary Guard members after their boat tried to target oil field (Reuters)
* IRGC claims missile attacks killed Abu Saad, a saudi high profile ISIS commander.
* Iraq PM heads to Saudi Arabia then to Kuwait & Iran
* Expulsion of Qataris from Gulf states comes into effect
* Report: Israel secretly giving aid to Syrian rebels
* Khamenei calls Trump "an inexperienced thug."
>Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif on private visit to Saudi Arabia for pilgrimage
>Egypt mediating talks between Hamas, Dahlan & PA
>Qatar still waiting for list of grievances
>Bahrain orders Qatari troops to leave coalition fighting ISIL
>Qatar cows impacted by crisis, "feeling exhausted" to make up for milk shortages.
>Bahrain council now condemning Qatar interference (leaked audio b/w Doha & opposition), plotting with Iran.
>Trade talks between Israel and Saudi Arabia mark a historic first; Orb glows brighter.
>AP: Trump Organization ended Qatar push 6 days after swearing in
>Chinese naval fleet arrives for friendly visit to Iran
>Saudi Arabia 'rejects' Turkey offer to build base in kingdom
>SDF Boosts Relations W/ Saudi Arabia, Praises Its Role In “Stabilisation” Of Syria
>VIDEO: A fight erupted between Qatari and Saudi delegates at GCC meeting. twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/875804141444104193
>Eritrean troops seize control of a disputed border area with Djibouti, days after Qatari troops withdrew
>Qatar already prosecuted 5 men on US terrorism list, plans to charge 2 more over terror funding archive.fo/Wrn0V
>Theresa May spoke with Barhain, Saudi & Qatar, urged de-escalation and ways to address radicalization in region.

Much better!

putin is a very patient man.
world cup shit is serious business

Ok what's the current situation in Mosul? Can it happen today?

please d*port yourself back to r*ddit

>Former US ambassador to Syria, Robert Ford says "Kurds wil pay for trusting the US and Iran will drive US out of Syria"

>MAY WE DOWN A THOUSAND MORE SYRIAN JETS

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there are something, like, less than a hundred SyAF attack craft remaining.

2nd sarajevo

>Replying to baitposts

You may not and you're not a nice guy

>* Report: Israel secretly giving aid to Syrian rebels
>secretly
yeah, more like public secret now

>today

Well they said 100k civis are in the old city so it will take some time + also IS is well digg in there... that;s why they could not advance that much for months and just halted all attacks and went around it

hey Romaniabro

I hope thread will be back to /comfy/ soon

Sad

ya bro. tx for the protip!
Based Bob Ford

Me too...what annoys me the most is that yesterday when it happen, we could not even discuss news in here.. we had 1 thread about iranian and airplane happening and that was it.. the rest was utter shit!

Friendly reminder anyone amd everyone on Sup Forums should loom forward to a collapse of the american empire
Thier hegemony is the root of every single major problem the world faces to day

more like this?

Is this really Issam's son?

Friendly reminder that Raqqa will be liberated before Mosul.

Good evening lads! Any news about the Su-22 pilot?

and thanks for all the Qatar situation updates m8

Yup, earlier today I had to scroll through miles of shit after a night and morning of work to catch up to the current thread

hey hey hey, supporting the rebels is fucking gay

Made friends with a genuine Syrian refugee last week lads. Told me about how his brother had been tortured under the Assad regime by having electric shocks delivered to his testicles, and that he's not right in the head anymore. Very friendly chap though, think he must have been Christian because he was drinking beers with me and wasn't observing Ramadan, so that's probably why I got on well with him.

this must be true

..and the classic
(first liberation of Palmyra)

he ded

Consider yourself beheaded

southfront.org/government-forces-rescued-pilot-of-su-22-downed-by-us-led-coalition/

Why the US keep tolerating Russian presence in Syria? The only thing Russia has going for is a nuclear weapon arsenal, in everything else, they are just hopelessly outclassed. Nobody will start a nuclear war because some Russians died in the middle east. USSR haven't started it after much deeper political crisis and modern Russia is just a shadow of its former self.

They will just swallow it and just whine for awhile. US literally have Russia by balls. They outnumber Russian presence in Syria, they can strike from many directions. AA systems in Syria are limited, they wouldn't be able to stop coalition in any form. Their positions are known, I even doubt they would be able to show down any aircraft.

Whats up with you /sg/? Are you getting cowardish? Lets fuck these pathetic dolans up

try harder too long.

Khm khm.. China

>tortured under the Assad regime by having electric shocks delivered to his testicles
>tortured
I have seen worse 'torture' in JAV, like getting dozen of living eels into a woman's anus and shit them back out, but she was still sane after all that

>The growing risk of a direct confrontation between the US and Russia follows a decision by Donald Trump to grant his military chiefs untrammelled control of US military strategy in Syria.
jesus fuck when did this happen?

JAV haram!

100 stones for you.

It is, he's a very well-educated (has a PhD) chap who came to the UK in 2009, and has not reason to lie about what happened to him in Syria. There was also another Syrian chap I met (white, but with an Arab name) but he was a dickhead so I didn't bother talking to him or finding out whether he was a refugee.

Pls no behead, I am a /brit/ of peace

no

implying people who do thing like that are sane in the first place

GOD EMPEROR ASSAD MAKE SYRIA GREAT AGAIN!!!
PRAISE ALLAH!!! xDDDDDDDD

>this is what anglozionist tardsharts actually believe

>Saddam fighting isis

what the fuck is this shit? Saddam was dead by the time isis existed

stop replying

nice pic, saved!!

China is not interested in direct confrontation with the US right now. It's obviously much more profitable to just distance themselves from that situation. Russians can't afford to lose China, so they would just overlook it.

wans't that in afghanistan?

Sounds like a really fake and gay bar to me!

No

We're all ignoring that the SDF is starting to get shat on by ISIS and focus on stupid shit that will never happen right?

Ackchually that pic you posted Swedebro, isnt Issam's son

I mistakenly thought so and posted it as such, a few times, but its untrue

Its another Republican Guard guy

I think this is actually indeed Issam's son

>and has not reason to lie about what happened to him in Syria.

>Whats up with you /sg/? Are you getting cowardish?

And by that statement it proves you are not a regular in here and you just seek to disrupt our thread...

P O O
O
O

Why would he? He was talking to a literal nobody (me) in a quiet pub, not doing an interview for CNN

leave the curry alone man.

why are canadians actually this stupid

Like father, like son. Never anger a Druze,yo.

>someone actually got into one of these things in the midst of a functional partial aerial blockade by western coalition forces to go and execute a strike knowing full well the likely consequences of doing so

why is the SAA so full of brave and worthy martyrs, bros?

best of luck to the pilot in getting home

sure

>Russian military halts Syria sky incident prevention interactions with US as of June 19 – Moscow
The Russian Defense Ministry announced it is halting cooperation with its US counterparts in the framework of the Memorandum on the Prevention of Incidents and Ensuring Air Safety in Syria following the coalition’s downing of a Syrian warplane.

“In the areas of combat missions of Russian air fleet in Syrian skies, any airborne objects, including aircraft and unmanned vehicles of the [US-led] international coalition, located to the west of the Euphrates River, will be tracked by Russian ground and air defense forces as air targets,” the Russian Ministry of Defense stated.

Downing the military jet within Syrian airspace “cynically” violates the sovereignty of the Syrian Arab Republic, Russian military said.

The actions of the US Air Force are in fact “military aggression” against Syria, the statement adds.

The ministry emphasized that Russian warplanes were on a mission in Syrian airspace during the US-led coalition’s attack on the Syrian Su-22, while the coalition failed to use the communication line to prevent an incident.

“The command of the coalition forces did not use the existing communication channel between the air commands of Al Udeid Airbase (in Qatar) and the Khmeimim Airbase to prevent incidents in Syrian airspace.”

rt.com/news/393028-syria-russia-us-plane/

>ignores all of the lucrative deals the Chinks get with Russia controlling Syria

Lmao you retards are gonna get emasculated by them in two decades like Macron is doing

IN
N

Pope Francis to visit Peru and Chile in January 2018
Pope Francis will visit Chile and Peru in January, the Vatican said on Monday, the latest in a series of trips to his home continent. Starting in Chile on January 15, the Argentine pontiff will go to the cities of Santiago, Temuco and Iquique, before heading to Peru, where he will stop in Lima, Puerto Maldonado and Trujillo. The Vatican said Francis had accepted invitations from the heads of state and bishops of the two countries. The trip will wrap up on January 21. Since his election to lead the world’s 2 billion Catholics in 2013, Francis has visited Brazil, Bolivia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Cuba and Mexico, but has not made a pastoral trip to Argentina. (Reuters)

he was actually hitting ISIS positions but the SDF chimped out when he flew over Kurdish positions.

Its from german press article "what happened if" Saddam stayed in power.

Pretty rare in our german ocean of msm-shit

what's this had to do with syria broman?

THIS!

"wouldnt it be great to get along with Russia?"

Reminder that Trump unironically said this multiple times and probably believed it

is this what trump wants or the neo cons?

kys

he was rescued

R O A C H
O
A
C
H

But what's that going to do about the EU? They're just as cancerous and would only full the vacuum as the leading power of globalism.

> One particular source states that the British and French Intelligence services believethat their Israeli counterparts are convinced that there is a positive side to the civil war in Syria; if the Assad regime topples, Iran would lose its only ally in the Middle East and would be isolated. At the same time, the fall of the House of Assad could well ignite a sectarian war between the Shiites and the majority Sunnis of the region drawing in Iran, which, in the view of Israeli commaders would not be a bad thing for Israel and its Western allies. In the opinion of this individual, such a scenario would distract and might obstruct Iran from its nuclear activities for a good deal of time. In addition, certain senior Israeli intelligence analysts believe that this turn of events may even prove to be a factor in the eventual fall of the current government of Iran.

Anyone reading wikileaks?

Romanian bro always brings various news from different subjects for discussion, it doesn't always have to be Syria related.

link

Nice try, nu/pol/.

>knowing full well the likely consequences of doing so

I'm sure that he had no fucking idea whatsoever. I even doubt he knew where he was flying and what he was bombing.

Also, it is SyAF and not SAA. If you really want the umbrella organization, then SAF (Syrian Armed Forces).

So you think China will just risk to receive sanctions and lose investments from the West? They'll do everything to not shake the boat too violently, and the most logical outcome is to abandon Russia IN that specific situation. Russia can't do anything. at. all. to the western countries and worlds economy. They are pretty much already isolated and contribute zero to the civilised world. When the last time you saw Russian goods that dominate a market in 1st world countries? Yep, nothing at all.

>wikileaks
Literally the most fakest of fake anti-semitic news.
KYS please.

that driver at 11:20 didn't look very middle-eastern

I'm lurking there on regular basis. Sometimes posting a bit.

I'm sick of fuckin yanks killing saa personel.

>"We're going to do what we can to protect our interests," "keep lines of communications open," @PressSec says re: Russia/Syria threat

SyAAF.

Sorry Hungarybro, my autism took over the wheel for a moment.

nickel and, more importantly, fossil fuels. Without russia euorpe freezes in the next winter.

Also the chinks are not going to see the western powerblock turn the UN into a complete tool of theirs, they wouldn't back down if russia was in the right by a huge margin.

nothing new there newfag. welcome to /sg/
t.JIDF

HOL UP