Europe is completely Anti America

I'm from Germany married to a American Man , since that I noticed how Anti America Europe is !
Like America is No 1 Terrorists, they starting War all over the World without carrying the consequences ect

What u think about that?

Use your real flag when you talk geopolitics, pussy!

The United States has an amazing capacity to save the world and I firmly believe the American people have good intentions for Europe and the world, yet they don't understand our politics and issues enough to deal with them and they tend to be very ideological in regions where their ideologies would never function.

The American government is worthy of hate, but not the people.

Do something about it fag

The Pussy will kick ur Ass
Better learn a good behaving

Pretty much, except there are companies that profit off of war and they have influence in our government, thatds why we create enemies then knock them down in endless wars like we did in Vietnam.
But yeah it would be good to see no dictators in the world.

Well People in Europe always attacking me , when they notice that my Husband was in U.S Marine ....and they attacks me in a really bad way

Nah fuck off, the Americans are extremely racist against Middle Easterners and that was a big reason the iraq war happened

Don't worry. Europe can go to hell now; it deserves to.

Bullshit. Nobody had any problem with Muslims until they started dancing on 9/11.

The Paris accord was econmic warfare against the U.S

Tons of modern Europeans hate us and blame us for everything wrong in the world because we defanged them after WW2 to stop them from constantly killing each other. The retarded thing is how we split Europe in 2 with the Soviets instead of taking Patton's advice and just finishing the weakened Soviets off. We had so many resources and men still available compared to the Soviets who actually fought themselves dry and were running on empty.

My personal (and Patton's) opinion after WW2, finish the Soviets, help Europe rebuild then fuck off back home.

Oh and Patton most likely killed by the Soviets.

Germany especially hates the U.S and has done tremendously well due to globalism, the EU is basically the 4th reich except they didnt have to fire a shot this time to take Europe, Europe surrendered. They don't let any Slavic nations in either.

I dont think about you at all
Nor do we care for your drivel
Hit us up when you wanna purge mudslimes tho

>he is Rping Eva Braun read the Trip Tag

They hate us cause they ain't us
Europoors have been getting cucked by America for 200+ years what do you expect them to think?
Passive aggressive bitching will never bring us down to joining your globalist cabal.

>Update
Yeah sure
Just Guys are allowed to use this Website, sorry didn't know that
U are rude

america is not america anymore, i completely understand the hate, but europe is catching the same bug too, but at least we can shoot our problems.

Fuck Europe. They're always out to sabatoge us. Germany especially is shit, they can fuck off and die.

Fuck off mohammed

Wow , u are a really nice Person

America is the hive of satanist kikes through which they have conquered almost the entire world. Europe is completely under the US feet. White mongrelized americans are the most brainwashed people on earth.

Tits or GTFO, cunt

It's only lefty cunts and simple minded people that think this way

Yes , I think so !

The US took our culture, chewed it up, sold it to Coca Cola, and feeds it back to us. It promotes ignorance and promiscuity.

Their products are of poor quality and their food is artificial.

To be honest, i'd much rather live next to a falafel store than a McDonalds.

So yes, I do agree with OP here.

Finally you guys are realising who is the evil.
WW II
Refugee Crisis.
Nothing new.

Read the rules dumb bitch

Geh Kühe melken du Affe
Glaubst du ich muss mich hier beleidigen lassen ?!

Germany would be North Korea tier if it wasn't for America rebuilding it after WW2.

>America is le real terrorist
What do you expect from the power hegemony?

Ernstig?

>The United States has an amazing capacity to save the world

America is under repair. Please bless this mess and pardon the inconvenience.

kek
Europeans actually think that 'mericans are compassionate towards them
The truth is they care about your country if and only if they can rape your people, your country's natural resourcest o increase (((their))) profits.
Just look at South America to realize how their resources have been plundered by the 'merican corporations. How many coups and false flag attacks have taken place in South American countries to protect the interests of the true masters.

I find it quite amusing how the nordic larpers here see burgers as their comrades in the race wars, when infact the whole black metal movement in the late 80s early 90s was in part a rebellion against the American assimilation of the Nordic culture.
Those who fail to learn from history are indeed condemned to repeat it again and again.

>Like America is No 1 Terrorists, they starting War all over the World without carrying the consequences ect

Everything in this phrase is right, cunt.
Also they are broadcasting their degeneracy on the world too.
I wouldn't give a shit though if we were not the ones paying the consequences.
USA are a cancer on the back of the western world, they need to balkanize asap.

America is just an Israeli colony at this point

Who is a cunt , froggie

Is this the new 'wife's son thing'n Seems pretty effective.