Darren Osborn: one of his Daughters lost her legs in London terrorist attack

Media won't tell you this

Why else would a Man with 4 childrens and a good job go nuts?

whty don't you tell me

Source?

I feel like Breitbart would be all over this if that were true, I guess we shall see.

You better have a sauce faggot.

got any proof before I autisticly spam this and annoy all my friends?

I am surprised among all the +250 death Europeans there hasn't been a Liam Neeson relative that goes crazy on Mussie asses

Source?

I know the mosque he attacked is a hotbed of Islamic extremeism

What's funny is that if this were true, the UK would prosecute anybody reporting it because it could influence the jury.

They've basically admitted he had motive for revenge and are pleading with everyone on social media not to talk about it because they might be prosecuted for tarnishing the trial.

I mean It's my theory
There are not sauces about this yet

Got any sauce for this as well? I'd like to see that.

I don't see how it's a bad thing to enforce contempt of court laws

The daughter angle might be better than mom got raped.

Liam Neeson is a big fucking faggot

Build the wall

>mexishits

That's a very specific claim to make up and pretend actually happened

Shit thread

beaner, get and clean the fucking toilet!

>mexican spiclectuals

Really? Fucking kill yourself.

Fucking die

Congratulations, you're fake news.

Ban this bad hombre

Great. First that fire now this.
Muslims will now be seen as victimes instead of terrorists.

I lol'd.

too much Sup Forums

Muhammad Suq Madiq: one of his Daughters lost her legs in British air strike

Media won't tell you this

Why else would a Man with 4 childrens and a good job go nuts?

Just so you retards know, it goes both ways. Islam is a problem in its scriptures and backwards logic in the Koran, which does indeed breed extremism, but stop using mental gymnastics to excuse this man's actions. What he did is just as bad as any action a terrorist has done. Violence just breeds more violence, and while Islamic terrorism has its roots in the religious scripture, there are also many Islamic terrorist attacks that are motivated by revenge, the same motivation that this guy pursued foolishly. You think that all the people that our governments have bombed over the years, all the people who lost family and whatnot just forget about it? Islam is just the vector that many of these people funnel their hatred through.

Terrorism is terrorism, white or brown it doesn't matter, I don't expect you edgelord underage trumpkids to understand this though.

>Muhammad Suq Madiq: one of his Daughters lost her legs in British air strike

>Media won't tell you this

>Why else would a Man with 4 childrens and a good job go nuts?

Just so you retards know, it goes both ways. Islam is a problem in its scriptures and backwards logic in the Koran, which does indeed breed extremism, but stop using mental gymnastics to excuse this man's actions. What he did is just as bad as any action a terrorist has done. Violence just breeds more violence, and while Islamic terrorism has its roots in the religious scripture, there are also many Islamic terrorist attacks that are motivated by revenge, the same motivation that this guy pursued foolishly. You think that all the people that our governments have bombed over the years, all the people who lost family and whatnot just forget about it? Islam is just the vector that many of these people funnel their hatred through.

Terrorism is terrorism, white or brown it doesn't matter, I don't expect you edgelord underage trumpkids to understand this though.

Nigger tier

JUST

It was bait you literal faggot retarded white knight cuckold. Just end yourself, nigger.

We need more violence, not less

Islam is the eternal enemy and requires eternal violent vigilance

As long as there is no violence we'll continue to dance around the issue of Islam until it eventually wins

t. eternal tacoposter

It will have to happen from someone who has really lost it all. If I lost one child to terrorists I would not do anything illegal so I could still parent the other ones. If I lost them all I'd probably go through a methodical disconnect and return some borrowed grief. I think most people are in the same boat. If you go to jail now your living children lost a sibling and a parental figure.

You have no clue who your (((eternal))) enemy is or you're Schlomo larping as britfag

the eternal fajita buttfucker

>hides his flag in the OP
10 FEET HIGHER

posobic will STILL post a screenshot of OP on his twitter

i keked so hard at this

¿Como que no hay salsas? Funniest thread I've read in a long time and I've been on Sup Forums since 2008.

Not posting the original photo
>false flag

why am i laughing so hard

Why cant i post the fcking pic??

>sauces

Brilliant.

So civil war it is then

I thought mexicans were good at sauce

>half of the thread is just shitting on OP
Sugoi

>that id

dem80nma= the m80 enema