Blacks Are More American Than Most (((Americans))) here

Most blacks can trace their lineage from before the fucking civil war. Most of you cucks aren't even American you are some Italo-Potato nigger immigrants at best or some strange mestizo mystery white nigger most like. Even fucking Drumpf's family came here only in 1885. I can bet one in ten of you motherfuckers can even trace your lineage to the 19th Century.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/content/319/5864/813.abstract
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can trace my lineage to prior to 1700, in the United States.

But I agree with you that black folk can trace their lineage to before the Civil War. I have encouraged the Sons of Confederate Veterans to allow black men into the SCV until they can form their own organization and agreed to lead a group of amateur genealogists to assist them.

I haven't heard back on it.

Only WASPs are American

It's true. My family have never been slaves. They came here a Freeman, that's why it's my last name. Not only that, we owned plenty of niggers and I still live on that plantation today. My great-great-great Grandfather was a slave breeder who breeded hundreds of niggers and negresses and sold their children. One of the richest in America ever.

this is the correct answer

I can trance my lineage to before the revolution you cuck

Blacks will never be Americans or Westerners, African subhumans.

Native Americans are more American than blacks

Im British. Both my parents are British, All 4 of my granparents are british as are all of my great grandparents. I can trace every one of my ancestors back to 1530 and many more well beyond that. Every one of them ius White British.

I married a Chinese.

Feelsbadman

Correct. The Native Americans are English

>Most blacks can trace their lineage from before the fucking civil wa

Wtf are you talking about? 90% of blacks don't know their own fucking dad, let alone their ancestors.

Fuck off you (((Polish))) immigrant. You didn't build this country. You snow niggers are pathetic, you were a peasant while my ancestors were selling dirty negroes to the white man.

Niggers were only ever planned to be used as slaves in America. The American dream was never supposed to include them. Even up until the middle of last century US immigration policy specifically favored whites. Its only been since the 1960s that this "melting pot" bullshit where any Tom, spic or Harry can be American.

Seriously, take away white America and what you have left is a third world country run by Chinks.

Divorce her you mong
>A study in Iceland showed that 3rd cousin marriages are the most fertile and successful. Suggesting that mating within one's ethnic/racial group would be more beneficial than outside of one's ethnic/racial group.

sciencemag.org/content/319/5864/813.abstract

You're full of shit user.

>Tfw related to Ben Franklin

Have you paid your reparations yet?

Blacks became "Americans" in 1865

Native Americans are just South East Asains that walked across the bering straight. They migrated here as well.

We don't know if there were anyone living in America before them.

Most whites have ancestry going back to before the revolution. A quick survey of our recent presidents confirme this
Saged

I can trace mine to 1551 nigger. Bet you can't you cotton picking cunt.

Nope.
old school British Aristocratic blood in me.

Worth nothing though as im broke as shit and addicted to Cocaine.

we wuz americans

>mfw a based nigger tells the truth and a burger shivers in fear of his burgerness being in fundamental danger

>can't trace their lineage to their original motherland
>cant trace their father's location
>average American nig has 15-25% European mixing
>didn't participate much in the industrialization of the US, which made it a great country

Lmao, keep believing shit nig

> all these triggered deracinated sodomites
it never gets old desu

>You African American f lower constitution
Did it.

You are a nigger

Do you want your kids to be healthy? Marry a WASP

Why is this relevant? If you wuz kangs, why are your communities so broken? If you were among the first inhabitants of this country, why are you still an minority? If your so great, why do blacks consistently have lower IQ scores?

>Americans kept meticulously records of the origins of their slaves

I can trace my great great great great grand pappy owning your whole nigger senpai bitch...ya know the ones your ancestors sold for sea shells n shit to Paco the slave gardener on the large wooden boat?

take some pride in your country then. pick up your litter.

My family arrived in America during colonial times. Owned slaves and everything. One of my ancestors was a British lord, and there's even a small village in Britain named for my family. Speak for yourself.

Who cares how long they've been in the country... they have an average IQ of 85. That means HALF of them have an IQ BELOW 85. They're a race of literally retarded people with super high testosterone... they're fucking Orcs.

keep dreaming, Pajeet

correction. A and you're. multitasking isn't my thing.

That's strange, they don't have green skin and unquenchable sex drive.

My family was in Williamsburg during Jacob's Rebellion , before 1700. Most White immigrants also assimilated and intermarried with people who have been here from the beginning. America is a White country, once it is no longer majority White it won't be America any longer.

Nigger I can trace my bloodline back to 1685. We've been here longer than any of those apes.

my family goes back to 1630, puritan settlers. OP is right though.

Lel, kill yourself nigger shill. Speaking of this, I've been seeing you post your stupid coon logic here for the past couple days, I'm doing my part and give you a sage

I actually consider blacks a special case. They can stay, but we need segregation. I would want to give blacks their own state. "New Kenya" or something carved out of Mississippi, Louisiana, and Texas. All African Americans would need to move there, and it would be run by them as an autonomous state.

1621, Germany. My ancestors, when they migrated, changed the spelling of their last name to "Americanize" it. Asking some third world sub-human to do that now...

>and Texas
Over my cold dead body

Pennsylvanian here. My German and Swedish ancestors came to Pennsylvania in the 1600 and literally created this country, nigger.

Ok try living 10 000 years on the same land.

Most blacks don't know their fucking dads, let alone their heritage. Here are few tidbits on mine however. John Day born : 1734, New Jersey, USA is the oldest record in the Americas on my family tree. However my family tree goes back further. The furthest back recorded ancestor I have is from the 6th century in Europe by the name Ansegisel. Though my copy of the family tree is highly outdated since my dad has apparently more information that he hasn't got around to adding yet.

malfunctioning farm equipment is what you are new boat to ship ou back on and I a fucking refund for this

I also have a grandmother on my paternal side who was 100% Native American, so there's that too. Get out of my country nigger

My ancestry in America has been genealogically traced back to the 1630s.

I can track my liniage further then all of you can
>native american
Get da fuck off my land niggers and crackers

The only real Americans are Native Americans, fucking retards. Anyone who identifies otherwise is a cultureless mix of whatever the fuck their ancestors are.

Nigga .. you got nothing on me.. I an trace my ancestry back to Neanderthal mega-ultra-grandma "Shakira-thal"

50% of blacks came here after 1965.

S-she's beautiful.

Dare you mix your genes goy?

It's my neanderthalfu.

> who breeded hundreds of niggers and negresses and sold their children

bred.

As soon as they figure out how to resurrect the Neanderthals. I am getting me one of these breeding monkey women... 100% NOT SJW liberal feminist... this woman lives to breed and protect her young

And surprise surprise we still fit into WASP society, and you don't. Its almost as if race makes more of a difference than magic dirt.

Neanderfu...

>Iceland
>Scientific studies about fucking cousins

Go figure. No wonder they all look like Sid from Ice Age.

u dont even have a written language

Just put it this way mr. Mandingo, Oprah, JayZ, Michael Jordan all of them millionares, nobody gives a fuck mr mandingo they still niggers and thats the way its gonna be, sad isn't it.

>I can trace my lineage to prior to 1700, in the United States.

lying faggot there was no united states before the 1700s caught you slipping