Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pOzGp
vimeo.com/channels/1055902
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Always archive those
archive.is/pOzGp

you should feel ashamed that based archive Norbot had to remind you

Just use an adblocker you faggot

The RKSA Army is pathetically incapable of competence. I highly doubt they captured anything.

Yeah. Iran dindu nuffin. Dey gud bois.

I wholeheartedly support Iran in this and hope every single wahhabist desert monkey gets blitzkreiged in a hellfire for OPECS crime of ruining the Canadian economy in part of the collateral damage of its plan to cripple Russia.

I want The cryptojewish house of saud to crumble under gods glory for its sins of funding radical jihad. Then, after that,I want Putin to bring back Constantinople.

It's still traffic. Shill your article somewhere else.

you are the reason your country is going up in flames

How much money did Obama give to Iran?

About 4

We will go to war with Iran in our lifetime.

Steel yourself Templars.
The time approaches.

Iran no doubt blames SA for the IS attack on their leaders

But we're going to be deus vulting in the wrong place, you arse.

NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE

Obvious false flag by sand niggers

archive.is/pOzGp
Yeah they did. And the following is highly relevant:

Daily reminder to watch Threads.

A quick rundown (1/3):
Documentary dramatisation following two families in Sheffield during the runup to an all out nuclear exchange, and what comes after.
The chronology of the global events leading up to the war is depicted via television and radio news broadcasts, as well as a few newspaper reports.
>An allegedly US-backed coup d'état in Iran prompts Russia to occupy the northern part of the country, ostensibly to prevent the return of a pro-Shah regime.
>On 8 May, the USA hints at deploying troops to Iran, to prevent the Russians from reaching the oil fields in the south.
>On 11 May, the US Navy in the Indian Ocean is put on high alert when rumours begin to circulate of the disappearance of the USS Los Angeles in the Persian Gulf.
>The next day, a collision in the Gulf of Oman between the Russian battlecruiser Kirov and the USS Callaghan leaves the former badly damaged.
>Subsequent discoveries by American and Israeli search and rescue vessels reveal debris and an oil slick from the missing Los Angeles, prompting the US President to warn the Russians over the possibility of an "armed confrontation—with incalculable consequences for all mankind."
>On 17 May, the US sends its rapid deployment force to take defensive positions around Isfahan in western Iran, hoping to deter the Russians from making further advances to the south, with a supporting role being taken by squadrons of B-52 bombers and AWACS early warning aircraft landing at US airbases in Turkey.
>The Russians respond by transporting nuclear warheads into their newly established base in Mashhad.
>On 20 May, the USA proposes a joint withdrawal from Iran to take effect by noon on the 22nd, while Britain sends troops to Europe amidst a build-up of Warsaw Pact troops in East Germany.

A quick rundown (2/3):
>Russians ignore the US ultimatum and, an hour after the expiry, are attacked at their base in Mashhad by B-52 bombers using conventional weapons. The Russians defend the base with a nuclear tipped surface-to-air missile, destroying many B-52s. The battle ceases after US forces launch a battlefield nuclear weapon at the Russian base.
>The next day, fighting breaks out between the US and Russian navies.
>On 24 May, amidst rioting in East Germany, the Russians cut the road links into and out of West Berlin, whilst offering occupying NATO forces free passage to the west. The USS Kitty Hawk is sunk in the Persian Gulf, and the US blockades Cuba. Anti-Russian riots in major US cities damage several Russian consulates.
>The next day, the BBC reports on the Mashhad nuclear exchange, stating that the weapons used were within the range of 50–100 kilotons, and that cities in western Pakistan are being evacuated due to the fallout.
>As tensions between the US and Russia over Iran escalate, the Home Office directs Sheffield City Council to assemble an emergency operations team, which establishes itself in a makeshift bomb shelter in the basement of the town hall.
>After the ignored US ultimatum to the Russians results in a brief tactical nuclear skirmish, Britain is gripped by fear, with looting and rioting rife.
>"Subversives" including peace activists and trade unionists are arrested and interned under the Emergency Powers Act.
>At 8:30 a.m. GMT on 26 May, the town hall office transmitter signals Attack Warning Red.
>Sheffield's air raid sirens sound.

Do you ever sleep?
I am so intrigued and I want to know everything about you at this point!

A quick rundown (2/3):
>Panic breaks out in the city.
>Sheffield operations staff man their desks.
>At 8:35 a.m. a nuclear warhead air bursts high over the North Sea, producing an electromagnetic pulse which damages or destroys communications and most electrical systems throughout the UK and northwestern Europe.
>Two minutes later the first missile salvos hit NATO targets.
>Includes nearby RAF Finningley 18 miles (29 km) from Sheffield.
>Although the city is not yet heavily damaged, the mushroom cloud from Finningley is visible
>Chaos reigns in the streets.
>Sheffield is soon hit by a one-megaton warhead launched at the Tinsley Viaduct.
>Strategic targets, including steel and chemical factories in the Midlands, are the primary targets.
>Two thirds of all UK homes destroyed.
>Immediate deaths ranging between 17 and 30 million.
>The resulting East-West exchange amounts to 3,000 megatons.
>~210 megatons fall on the UK.
You are still less than halfway through the film.

Saudis trying harder and harder to blame Iran for there shit, cant wait for the day Saudi Arabia stops existing.

It will be glorious no Wahhabi terrorists

i miss Obama being good at precisely one thing: triggering Israel Firsters

Pic related could solve this.

its a bot with a Sup Forums pass

morrr plz

tree fiddy?

That is quite annoying thing to watch. That's the reason I've seen it multiple times.

You'll have to watch the film friendo.

how many "it's happening threads" have i seen.
too much

It's not happening