Is Akira Toriyama /ourguy/?

>Characters become LITERALLY superior when they turn blonde with green eyes.

I wonder how the SJWs haven't catched up to this yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/122271758
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

These people are literally Monkey/Human hybrids.

>cartoon aimed at yoouth
>train hard
>fight hard
>biggest plot line is getting stronger
>shows the youth how desirable it is to be strong and muscley alphas
>doeent have hamfisted minorities all through it
>Mr. PoPo the fucking gollywog nigger
>all have well structured families without faggots divorces or transgenders.
>literally destroy/fight other races
>vegeta portrays a strong sense of racial pride and nationalism

anime is degenerate, but toriyama tried to make a bible in the genre, that bible is DBZ.

BLACKED BY ALBINOS

yeahjust like in real life. humans evolved, brazilians are still full monkeys etc.

And the monkey parts made them uncontrollable and chimpout.

All surviving Saiyans cut their tails Off to get rid of these primitive nigger genetics and that's what allowed them to become aryan and achieve true power.

Also don't forget how the only strong woman in the entire DBZ series was the one that was bionically enhanced.

>We need to let Cell and their people in, we will become more diverse and stronger.
>#wearealluniversians
>#fuckspaceborders

>Saiyans Welcome

My daughter is into anime (I know, I'm working on it) but I watch it so I know what's she's consuming and we can talk about it. Evey darn thing I've seen is based on Bible stories and taken to a modern day level. Attack On Titan, they are the offsring of the Son of Cain, that's why it's in Europe. Deathnote, it's just death in modern day and stuff happens. Black Butler, he's a damn demon in the western sense, he sold he soul to the devil.

I'm trying to get her to heard Starship Troopers to make her a little more based. At least with her and myself watching it and can explain this to her, pays to be involved in your kids lives.

Oh and I agree on your other points with DBZ, I just needed to rant.

WERE DA SUPAH SAYA WOMAN AT?!

Vegeta was a cuck (he was satisfied with Yamcha's leftovers)

+Master Roshi was a fucking perv

Goku also slaughtered a group of Communists, Red Ribbon Army should be obvious

Based Toriyama

They did a side comic on it, she left him since Vegeta had purpose and was goal oriented, also he didn't slack off and chase women like Yamcha. He also calls her woman and never her first name, she went after him. He's also never satisfied being second best.

>>all have well structured families without faggots divorces or transgenders.
>goku is never around at home completely abondoning his son and wife to fight and train to the point that the second generation illegal alien is a bigger father figure than the father himself.
sure

one piece though
> Evil guys are trying to create a world government
> Heads of the evil guys are literal jews (muuuh heritage and bankers)
> CIA like affiars in other countries including arms deals (even has a literal CIA clone)
> Major rebel group is nationalistic
>the forbidden history noone is dared to talk about. wether its the holohoax you are not allowed to deny, or if you go even further archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/122271758
>massive propaganda portraying the good guys that didnt harm anyone as the bad ones.

>Big mom goes on about how great diversity is
>Is just a fat corrupt bitch that cares about nothing but diversity and shekkels
>The nose

>saves an arab country by beating the shit out of a government plant (Crocodile, ironically looks sorta arab) and a white man continues to rule
>defeats a literal fake god who looks like a buddhist monk of some sort (Enel) then puts a what looks like a christian depiction of god in charge

Uh dude?
The saiyans were a slave race who was forced to work for Freezas empire with was all about taking over, or destroying planets and civilizations. The Saiyans led a rebellions and were wiped out.
Goku is a forgotten child soldier who learned to love the people he was sent to destroy, and eventually defend them against his own family.
Freeza looks down at all other races. Considers himself to be perfect, but NEEDS the Namekians culture. Without the support of common people, Freeza is nothing. He was only put into power by his rich father...
I dont think this is Sup Forumss bible....

Blonde hair in some east asian cultures is a symbol of divinity.
Anytime you see an anime character with blonde hair, it's probably because it's some Mary Sue/Gary Stu chosen one type character.

Sounds like the future of the white race in 100 years.

>Vegeta was a cuck (he was satisfied with Yamcha's leftovers)

Jesus christ, do you know what a fucking cuckhold is?

>white race
Youre a fucking moron.

The japanese are some of the only ones that depict european culture and history in a great way, while the cucked west has to show the "Le Ebil Whitepipo" killing and slaving the peaceful blacks just for the evulz
To be fair, I've seen Japan showing native american, islander, middle eastern, indian, hebrew and other asian folklore/mythology well. But I've never seen sub-saharan african. Really makes you think

Commander Red was just a raging manlet who wanted to be tall tho

>all have well structured families without faggots divorces or transgenders.
I will never understand Bulma fucking Vegeta, or why she and Chi-Chi put up with their men. Also Yamcha is the eternal cuck

hello plebbit. I hope you enjoyed your visit. Now you can go back

Never forget

>My daughter is into anime
Why do I feel like you dont have a daughter, and it's YOU who's into anime, and even worse, ashamed of it.

>Deathnote, it's just death in modern day and stuff happens.
Wow. please. no spoilers.

>I'm trying to get her to heard Starship Troopers to make her a little more based
UHHHHH...man? do you realize that Paul Verhooven, who also directed Robocop. made Starship troopers as a satirical parody of world war propaganga? and the message is that war solves nothng, cannot be stopped and is spurred on my mankinds general lack of knowledge? its an anti-war movie that's telling you to NOT sign up for the military. because it will change nothing....jesus. Go watch Robocop you shitheads.

You realize that if your little swastika flag was at ALL real, and not just some sad larping faggots plea for attention, that you wouldnt even be here?

>Not having the Pirate Flag
>Not mentioned Norland
You're like a baby. Watch this:

>Magi The Lanbyrinth of Magic
>Main bad guys are a sect that infiltrates themselves in other nations as bankers, merchants and councellors
>Pic related is basically evil dumbledore from a magic school that destroyed a medieval Europe based kingdom in a revolution against the nobles. Goi means non magical

>The evil sect Al-thamen symbol

>vegeta was a cuck
are you fucking stupid? Yamcha was the one that got cucked

>Bad guy called Markkio the banker
Notice the nose

A hybrid would imply that they are Dr. Moreau creatures. These people are transfigurators.

Yamcha is to Vegeta as a beta hwyteboii is to Jamal. Vegeta swoops in all high-test and doesn't give a fuck about the bitch while Yamcha spends the next dozen years BAAWing.

Also she's the hottest main chick in the series, pretty good for a autistic Napoleon complex manlet that's only amplified by the fact he's always second place to Spongebob in a chad body.

so freezer is communism?