Islam

Are the white betas finally standing up and becoming alpahas?
Too late you can't stop our religion.

lol so many white people are mad at this guy for actually doing something about muslims.

why do your people deserve to exist again white boys?

>father of four
Somebody get this man a fertility medal.

I hope his kids grow up to idolise his actions

>Too late you can't stop our religion.
You will live to see an actual holocaust in your lifetime, none of this Hitler's fake and gay shit, but will be muslims this time.

Why the 'no god but allah' sign?

THIS can't wait desu, can't wait to be a defendent in the nurnberg trials 2.0

These stupid flags have made it possible to larp as angry muslims, god they are annoying

Dat Allah finger, tho.

When white people do it, it means something different. I'm not an expert but I believe something like 'One beer, please!'

He could kill more by delivering shitty fridges desu

No it's

>Listen here you little shit

He was a mulim you fucking idiot his name was dahmed Osama-borne

>too late you can't stop our religion
>said unironically
>m8

>implying there will be any sand niggers left to hold trials

There will always be Jews to hold the Aryan responsible

Honestly starting to wonder if it could have been a accident, conceivably any car accident in London is likely to include muslim victims.

hm, I wonder if the media would cover up the fact this guy is a muslim because they need something to deflect from all the muslim truck attacks...

Giving you guys another head start like the crusades

More reason to eliminate them as well

wait, is this Welsh Millennial Woes?

>from Wales

Oh shit my Cymru brothers, Islam are gonna be angry at us. Prepare for a suicide bombing at llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch any day now. We need to prepare, bring back the Free Wales Army!

FALSE FLAG FRONT OF THE VAN IS OK

daily reminder the Welsh are fake news

WE

Disgusting pig skinned faggots could only dream to stop us, might as well join us.

No it should be the other way around, that Sup Forums somehow lures ISIS and other Islamic terrorists to become shitposters like us that harness the power of meme magick and trolling to rule the world

all faggots could only dream of stopping us, might as well join us - PRAISE KEK !