Trump's going to crash the econom-

Trump's going to crash the econom-

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/projects/cp/opinion/election-night-2016/paul-krugman-the-economic-fallout
archive.is/eegQV
wwe.com/superstars/donald-trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes goyim... focus on the economy!

>giving a shit about sandniggers

Germanys economy is doing great as well, thats why german sheeps are still loving Merkel, because of the Euro they have total control over the european market, weaker and poorer countries like greece or spain cant devalue their currency to make their shitty economies more competetive, basically Germany lives off all the other Euro countries and controls them politcally as well, Juncker, Schulz and Merkel are the new fuhrers

If the neocons hadn't destabilized th middle east, there would be no immigration problem on such scale.

yet no one forced Europe to open its borders

also Trump is not a neo-con, he's a 4D chessmaster

You drooling /sg/ tards don't know how to win! Trump will teach you!

Trump is a fool who doesn't know what the fuck he's doing.

>market is fine
>totally not going to burst soon

What's causing the bubble this time? Still property prices?

The Chinese user, the Chinese.

trump wont crash it, but jews will.

>yet no one forced Europe to open its borders
jews did.

and of course its jews that caused the middle east problem in the first place because they want all that shit desert land.

there are only so many smart people out there. The stock market represents the wealth they accumulate.
Without competition, the money just keeps piling up.

>implying stock market index has any relation to real economy

You should see how much Dow Jones has shot up during Obama's 8 years.

Trump got elected at stock market peak.

He has no upside, only downside.

This is bad.

Actually at the moment the US market is climbing legitimately. The promise of less regulation, and lower energy prices has restored confidence to an extent. As well as revised trade deals and tax cuts.

More importantly, there isn't a competitive economy anymore. The European economy has to look stable in the midst of all this migration and terrorism which is obviously not going to work. China is completely reliant on the US which gives us leverage on trade deals again.

The economy has been stifled by bad policy for years, and while we have a massive debt bubble from student loans and credit cards looming over it, I believe the overall impression by big money has been positive, which is why companies are starting to talk about moving over here.

>Trump got elected at stock market peak.
can you read the graph retard?

his election is what caused the massive bubble.

Kek When did he type that

There's a bunch of plates spinning: real estate, tech bubble, student loan debt, medical industry. Any major shift could cause a collapse across the board. If Trump keeps the military industry complex and zionism plates spinning, he can maybe hold it off until next year. Maybe. Gold and silver is already starting to dip in price. Not looking too good.

>trump caused bubble

looks like it started in 2010 dumbass

its been flat lining for years.

good try retard

You must be young. We've been in a bubble for close to 10 years. Trump is also causing climate change! What a monster!

once fracking dies down, and oil prices rise again, the market will suffer. but with fiat currency, it's difficult to figure out what that means.

What? He gave a little spike but it's been rising steadily since the crash of 2007.

>his election is what caused the massive bubble.
you look like the retard, buddy

Good for you goyim, you are going to have to pay the bills for all those precious boomers when they retire. We can't let anything happen to them now, can we?

>stock market goes up linearly right after the election
>not the cause
good try kike.

>bubbles flat line
good try kike

My brilliant kike uncle says the Dow will never go under 20k again

Could you imagine being this wrong?

Nov. 9, 2016
nytimes.com/interactive/projects/cp/opinion/election-night-2016/paul-krugman-the-economic-fallout

No profits today
archive.is/eegQV

The effects of economic changes take months to manifest themselves in a trend like the one you posted. In other words, the upward trend you are identifying is a result of world policies set into motion months ago.

You are doing God's work user.

>What's causing the bubble this time?

Short squeeze of Trump haters. Market will go back down once they go bankrupt.

>sandniggers
>worthless land

ok

OC from today, am I autistic?

>tfw when you're not emptying you're portfolio
>must be a kike tricking goyim to buy into stock market

>Bombing piles of dust

Because everyone knows that the stock market is the economy.

>2008

so now we know you're 100% jew.

neat.

>tfw when

Alot of shit. Tech, Student Loans, and Retail

It was said the crash would happen when the Fed raises rates at his behest

it literally is you retard

Nov 8, Obama president

no bubble, market is relatively well valued atm

I think he means in a broader scale

If I understand it the stock market are public offerings, so doesn't show private business?

I could be entirely retarded though

And yet once Trump was elected the numbers skyrocketed. There's a fairly strong correlation.

Hmmmm, it's almost as if Obama was deliberately hampering our economy, makes me think...

To be fair the financial markets are probably one of the worst things to look at to get a situation of the economy. But I expect stocks to perform all right to good over Trump's presidency, even with the FED becoming a net seller.

I love you nordarchivanon

amerisharts are going to start post quality threa-

I just noticed the volume of trading more than doubled after Trump's election. What does that mean?

I am retarded in economics but I wanted to make sure this is true or not, some user please let me know:

Essentially the markets were rising with Obama in power but isn't it true that we hit the lowest point ever since the great depression and regardless of democrats or republicans in office, the market was going to go up gradually anyway?

People can not stop circle jerking to "OBAMA FIXED THE ECONOMY" if that's the case Trump made it x5 better, right?

Help me....

It's just paper

It's hope.

One paper money = four of coin if you put the mushroom on top ya dingus.

Bush left office bailing out banks and giving everyone like 200 bucks to spend immediately, Obama took office continuing it. America under ZOG control.

Tech + debt. Last week the question was "are we in a bubble?" Even asking that question caused the nasdaq to fucking die for a few days. Now it seems the market has said "no we are not keep buying stocks goy." We are in a bubble and its going to break hard.

hoping for what specifically?

Still waiting for Obamaleaf.

Hoping for increased productivity. The people pushing stock prices up believe Trump's hype. Now we'll see if their hope is well founded.

Look at the bottom of that chart. That's trading volume. There was a qualitative change, with volume nearly tripling and remaining steady since November.

Anyone know what that means?

THE STOCK MARKET IS NOT THE ECONOMY YOU NITWIT

had some cuck tell me that the growth was due to "left over Obama Policies"

(((Krugman)))

YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO LIVE

that people holding stocks are fucked

It was going to happen either way goy

GOYIM NEVER LEARN

It was going to happen either way goyim

Any time some mongoloid calls the Dow Jones the "economy" I immediately know that you don't know jack shit about either....go back to playing video games

I like when greedy people talk money...it shows you how shallow they are to be so greedy

It's political uncertainty combined with positive growth.
IF something major happens everything is fucked like never before

Has anyone seen this guy lately?

It was going to happen either way goys

Not at (((JP Morgan)))

So.....How much debt you Goys in?

fuck you nigger

quick question
is trump the first multi billionaire president america has ever had

The markets basically crested in 2016. Trump's election gave the markets justification to go higher with promises of deregulation, tax overhaul, and infrastructure spending. None of that will happen now. Price to earnings on the DJIA and SP500 are 17:1. Although not the highest they've ever been, markets will need further justification to stay at those sorts of valuations. Leading indicators like consumer spending, inventories, and new house starts are rapidly deteriorating. Let's way to see two more quarters of numbers but this seems to be an expansionary phase on the way to recession. Can't hold off the business cycle forever.

Possibly but we don't know his actual net worth so likely not multibillionaire

It will happen on September 23

No, but he is the first President in the WWE hall of fame.

wwe.com/superstars/donald-trump

None. Do you work at JP?

It's impossible to predict financial crises exactly so you are full of shit.

imagine being wrong about everything. then you are closer to understanding Krugman.