Weed is not harmless

Why do morons try to promote smoking weed as if there are no negative consequences?

ANY smoke in your lungs is bad for you.

And there's no coincidence why every comedian making jokes about weed always say they did really stupid things while smoking.

The next idiot that gets offended when you point out weed is bad for you is going to get gonorrhea of the taint by your own mother.

Nobody cares

I'm actually going to smoke weed for the first time with some friends tonight

untermensch

You must be 18 to post on this board, kiddo.

You don't have to smoke it. You can vaporise it or eat it.

Checkmate faggot

Then get the fuck off the board kiddo.

It doesn't matter if its good or bad for you, its the disgusting politics that come along with it. Fuck weed. Fuck alcohol for that matter as well. Try to make your self better instead of wasting time sitting around while high. Read a book or something. It is in this day and age part of the leftists doctrine, to make everything that is illegal, eventually legal, and then to cry afoul when anyone disagrees. If you think legal weed is separate from BLM, BAMN, Gay Marriage, Native Indian rights, feminism, think again. These are all part of the same toxic group think.

You cared enough to respond ya bitch.

>Try to make your self better instead of wasting time sitting around while high.
Replace "high" with "posting on Sup Forums" to see the irony of your post

>Why do morons try to promote smoking weed as if there are no negative consequences?

"we"are not

all we are saying is give it equal treatment as alcohol

Sage.

Most people smoke it. And then many of those same moronic people claim there are no health risks. Game over for you dickface.

My home board is slower than usual today. Just wanted to check in with my favorite redditors, the magapedes.

Reading books while high is great.

I self-taught myself about stocks while high. And oil / coal / lithium / graphene geology for some reason and mining diamonds.

Bullshit. There are countless articles and videos out there where people deny significant health issues with weed.

So in other words you don't know shit about those subjects.

I only started smoking weed to get away from a lifelong meth addiction.
Clean just over 3 years and I can honestly say life is better now.

Weed makes boring shit interesting and interesting shit sublime. Enjoy your ordinary life you queer.

>And there's no coincidence why every comedian making jokes about weed always say they did really stupid things while smoking

because people are tools. There is a whole culture based around being illegal, that made up stuff becomes truth. Here's a redpill. Degenerates smoke weed BECAUSE its illegal. If it were legal and you could get it like nicotine or booze, then there wouldnt be a weed accessories section in every spencers. They smoke weed because "its not even that bad" but its still illegal. Then they play it up, because e there not getting in trouble and "its harmless man" in order to become a victim. Take away the ability to be a victim by smoking it, and it will become a normal acceptable part of our society.

Whichever heathrisks there are they aren't worse than the risks of tobacco or alcohol. I don't much care for "contless articles and videos" since most of them don't actually talk about any sort of study into the matter or they are misrepresenting the studies.

freedom, blah, blah, freedom

fuck OP, as always OP is a faggot.

lol why are you so autistic about this? why arent mods pruning this worthless thread?

oh yeah, forum dividing lol, get the goyim angry at each other over nothing so they'll ignore real life threats to their wellbeing.

You need to go to bed kiddo, clearly you're having a temper tantrum, widdle baby need night night

>significant health issues with weed.

Dont smoke like a turk and you will be fine
Just like with booze

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

Yeah but the war on drugs just made it more profitable for drug cartels and criminals. Portugal completely decriminalized and actually decreased the amount of drug abuse by spending more money on treatment and taking away stigma about it. Keep in mind that they never acted like it was a good thing or perfectly normal. They call it a health disorder. That would be a liberal view, to say that the drugs were perfectly ok.

People who say it is harmless are stupid or delusional.

The point is, it's no more harmful than cigarettes or alcohol, and in many ways it is safer than either of those vices.

Another great point is, the prohibition of cannabis causes undue strain upon the judicial system, and by extension the taxpayers. When you look at states like Colorado, it is painfully obvious how legalization effects incarceration rates. In addition to this, legal states are now receiving millions in extra tax revenue, which is being used to find infrastructure projects and to support the public school system.

In short, cannabis isn't harmless, but there is still no reason to prohibit its use.

Alcohol prohibition caused the rise of organized crime in America, dipshit.

weed is for niggers and degenerates
take care of your body and ignore that garbage

Fuck your moral faggotry. KYS

>t. eats fast food and sits on the computer all day

Reality pill right here. If you're against weed, how can you not be against alcohol and tobacco?

you said it yourself, because they are morons.

I know about 5-6 people who smoke weed, no one think it is harmless, never met someone who smokes weed in real life who have claimed it is harmless, only seen morons troll with it online

go

back

to

reddit

spacing

Some articles don't assume you smoke weed for example but just test the active ingredients themselves.

You can eat it for example and get rid of all the problems smoking brings.

Damage from smoking is not damage from the drug but from the act of smoking and it can be 100% negated by simply not smoking it to get high.

smoking is where most of the significant issues come from

>smoking
>not ingesting it

Much better effect with the correct dose and none of the smoke.

Why do you have to be so hostile?
i don't force it on you why are you forcing YOUR laws on me as an individual i should be able to indulge in the art of toking in the privacy and safety of my own home.... Oh wait i already do and it feels good my man.
Try it sometime maybe you'll be less abrasive and maybe more chill.

>Weed is not harmless
Neither is oxygen.

Big evil capitalist, they are always the villain.

Well, yeah, of course smoking is bad for you. Dope is good, just don't smoke it like a retard.

its not about them being villains but about understanding the world around you.

this information is useful

Of course, can you please post a infograph on how evil white man are destroying the world?

>clean
>smokes weed
you're a moron

Nothing is harmless.

I didn't say people can't smoke weed faggot. Just that the argument that weed is not bad for your health is a stupid one.

But health issues do exist with weed. That's my entire point.

Forget, or you support the poters narrative completely or you are the guy who want to ban it.

Why do morons try to promote drinking alcohol as if there are no negative consequences?

ANY alcohol between your neurons is bad for you.

And there's no coincidence why every comedian making jokes about alcohol always say they did really stupid things while drinking.

The next idiot that gets offended when you point out alcohol is bad for you is going to get gonorrhea of the taint by your own mother.

No, as I just said, its not about them being villains, its about understanding the world around you.

How dumb are you? You get told you are mistaken and the only thing you do is double down on what you just got told was wrong?

Not making a moral standpoint here you dumb piece of shit. Smoke all you want, just don't deny it has negative health consequences.

Go back to tumblr you bitch

>And there's no coincidence why every comedian making jokes about weed always say they did really stupid things while smoking.
>OP never smoked weed

I smoke pot every day and then go to work.
Don't waste your summer fighting drugs on Sup Forums, you're going to be in the 8th grade soon and it's going to be different. This is the year you can change how everyone in school thinks of you. No longer are you going to be Mark the Mint boy. Soon you will be Mark the mint MAN

I'm not saying people should or should not smoke weed you outrageously stupid idiot. I'm saying that marijuana smokers need to stop with the nonsense that weed has no serious negative health effects.

>I smoke pot every day and then go to work
You're going to die early you bag of shit.

I know man. I smoke cigarettes too.

>Try to make your self better instead of wasting time sitting around

the enlightened nazi poster has laid his judgement upon us!

>ANY smoke in your lungs is bad for you.
on this you have a point user, if it weren't for the fact that cannabis smoke is a good expectorant and most users cough up whatever tars and oils are deposited in the lungs you'd see more problems.
The anti cancer properties of the CBDs are only useful in dosages far beyond what a smoker gets. The main reason cannabis smoking doesn't cause lung cancer like tobacco does is the difference in the tars, concrete oils and other residues of combustion from tobacco have more carcinogenic compounds + people don't smoke 40 joints a day but they will smoke 2 packs of cigarettes.

Will be glad to have one less moron like yourself wandering the earth.

Wow, pot is the cure for cancer, that the kind of stuff op is talkign about.

I don't care if people smoke weed. If you're demotivated, spaced out and sleepy all the time, it only makes my hard work be that much more effective. Same goes for alcohol.

Blows my mind that there are constant campaigns against cigarettes and how deadly they are, and then there is an opposite campaign for smoking weed. Smoking is bad for your lungs. Period. There's no weaseling, no mental gymnastics, no circle jerking you can do to get away from the fact that smoking weed has negative health impact on your body.

But why are you so mad tho?

I don't care if they smoke it either. I care that people try to bullshit that there are no serious health issues with smoking weed (there are).

He is mad because of this: people how say pot cure cancer and is the panacea

Not mad, just adamant about making this point VERY clear. The people who get butthurt mad is are the pot smokers when you even mention that they are going to have lung issues. They go on anger filled diatribes on how weed is actually healthy for you. Complete idiocy. Go smoke, but don't bullshit about what you're doing.

>ANY smoke in your lungs is bad for you.
No shit.
I don't smoke cigs, work in clean air, live in the country, and take 5 or 6 hits off a joint every night.
People that work or live in a city probably have worse lungs than mine.

Just allowing us to grow our own would solve so many problems. Weed is less harmful than alcohol in every way. Fight me

>People that work or live in a city probably have worse lungs than mine.

You are a an absolute moron and I hope you die in a traffic accident soon.

LHC acumulate in the brain.

I don't know if weed is more or less harmful than alcohol. What I do know is that weed is harmful to the body you shit skinned jackass.

>people how say pot cure cancer
Who says that? Pretty sure some studies suggest it might help prevent some types of cancer, I've never heard anyone claim it actually cures cancer?

All things considered, ofcourse its not GOOD for you, but not many things in life are good for you. Fucking water will kill you if you drink too much. People cutting cannabis with tobacco is a worse health issue than the actual damn cannabis.

There are plenty of arguments against using cannabis, but
>Its bad for you
Is one of the most retarded ones.

You really think a few hits off a joint is worse than living around all those car fumes and shit from manufacturing?

Let's see, direct concentrated smoke put right into your lungs and held for short periods to experience some of a high every single night, or tiny, barely detectable amounts of pollution over years of exposure. Sounds like the weed has damaged some of your brain cells.

If you smoke for long enough there can be bad consequences for your brain. The memory can be compromised and you will most likely become lazy. But if you smoke now and then there's little to none harm.

>any smoke in lungs is bad

yes, make brownies then, dumbfuck

There are negative consequences to life, why not kill yourself?

have fun

Sure, kiddo, sure...

>>high every single night, or tiny, barely detectable amounts of pollution over years of exposure.
>Comparing the most heavy users possible to one of the cleanest environments in the world
Ok, how about your logic in reverse?
>Smoking once a year vs. daily breathing in the air in Xingtai, China?

ive been smoking weed every day for 6 months and ive noticed i stutter a lot when im sober and my short term memory has turned to shit

dont care though i hate being sober and this is a safer alternative to booze

congratulations for have some friend !

Just keep smoking and kill yourself earlier. The concept of knowing that you don't even think you're killing yourself gives me energy and power.

Well the guy I responded to says he smokes every day. But sure, China is a shithole with a lot of pollution.

As long as you acknowledge the risks.. have fun fucker!

Choosing to purposefully make yourself less intelligent, while at the same time fooling yourself(and trying to convince me too) that you have somehow done the opposite...

And these grown adults, trapped in permanent adolescence talking about 420 and bragging about smoking weed every day, how can they not see how truly pathetic they are?

alcoholism runs on both sides of my family g i have too much ambition to let my life turn out like my family members

Seek metal help.

It's fucking crazy how a mild intoxicant makes people like you go nuts. It obviously does more to than, than it does to normal people that use it.

People have freedom of choice. If someone has the desire to go destroy themselves with drugs, it's their life, go nuts. But don't try to bullshit people by saying it doesn't really have any negative effects. Then you look like a fucking reality denying moron which is much worse than being an addict.

if you stop smoking for a week or two things will go back to normal, keep that in mind for when you get bored or want to do something proper with your life, happens most stoners after some time

I'll be helping myself to your mom's asshole again tonight faggot. She likes when the dick is ALLLL the way in. =)

Tobacco, weed, alcohol, cocaine, theyre all the same. Europeans have enjoyed these things for so long its only niggers that make them a problem.

Continue believing this, if it makes you happy.

Weed users in this thread seem normal, you seem like a huge fucking jackass.

Why is it always this way?

Another idiot that needs a brick to the face. Wake up asshole. Every time you smoke weed, it's a little damage to your body. You DO NOT 100% completely recover from that damage.

Well ok, I didn't read the previous posts.
Smoking every day is a bit excessive, even discounting any health considerations. Treat weed like its alcohol and I don't see anything wrong with it.

On a sidenote; if you do smoke everyday, save your lungs and invest in a goddamn vaporizer.

It have been the case for everyone I know who have quit weed, myself included

if there is some super secret hidden problem that can't be measured or noticed, kinda like a micro aggression, then I honestly don't give a shit

Ever had a drink before? Ever eaten a piece of candy or a serving of fries?

just as bad

The only reason why the costly drug wars are going on is because of prohibition. Sure, if there was no market for drugs, America would be a much better place but legalization would destroy organized crime. Nobody imports Mexican weed into colorado, they just make their own shit, sell that, and get taxed. In my opinion, that's better than some Spic making cash exploiting the weak willed