Question for Israelis on Sup Forums

What's tourism like in Israel? Is their safe places I could visit? Also, what's jewish girls opinion of the goyim, I really wanna fuck a jewish girl.

They have group Segway tours. That's enough to keep me away. Weirdos.

Israels safer than London or Paris

Just keep an eye out around Jerusalem. Otherwise no issues in Tel Aviv, the Negev, Dead Sea, Eilat.
You wanna screw a local? Just hit a bar by the beach in Tel Aviv.

Go, have fun!

Headed there this Friday actually, pretty psyched to be going back. Don't belive these plebs, it's actually a nice place. You know, if you stay away from the ((real)) places.

Tel Aviv isn't a Jewish city and some of the hottest chicks are there.

Literally the entire country is safe to visit unless you go straight to the west bank into a muslim majority town and don't pretend you are there to throw rocks at jews with them.

Also, all organized tourism in Israel is required by law to be accompanied by an armed guard/EMT, and that's what I do for a living between semesters.

Oh yeah and definitely go to the Masada. Amazing place.

Good recommendation. If you are not too fat to do the "hard" trail up to the Masada you get a beautiful view, especially if you make it a dawn hike. I did the dawn hike back innaIDF and it was breathtaking.

First time I went I was 12. The guard carried a Desert Eagle.

Me being 12, I asked if I could see he.

So he unloaded it and handed it to me. I was in awe.

He then proceeded to take out his cock and penetrate my bumhole whilst my parents were busy sight seeing.

I'll never forget the feeling of that Desert Eagle. Good times.

See, it makes a good shitpost, but I know for a fact no security company uses or ever used the deagle. Glock cocks, Jerichos, and ancient BHP knockoffs.

And back in the day it was M1 Carbines.

What are the changes of a nigger liek me getting a Jew qt and Israeli citizenship ? Should I convert with Ashkenazis or Ethiopian Jews ?

lol i dunno mang just pick a rabbi and do it if you are really set on that path. I don't see why you would want to do it but go ahead.

Kk

>Can't bullshit a jew

Tel Aviv seems surprisingly cheap. There has to be some jewish tricks to make a goyim like me spend more.

I suppose I do wanna check out all the museums you have to offer.

> Tel Degenerate
> Cheap
What the fuck? How expensive is your country that T.A. seems cheap?
Also, don't focus on the "city" life too much. It's not interesting to a tourist, IMHO. Do some of the historic trails instead, those are usually both beautiful and interesting.
I, personally, am particularly fond of the river paths up north, among the rocks and valleys and whatever.

I had the biggest curiosity for years. So I find this Jewish girl who is about a 7/10. They love to hump like rabbits, but they aren't the loving, romantic type, so sex is really mechanical or athletic to them.

I prefer asian girls - very loving and romantic. Jewish girls have a sky-high sex drive, but its just not that good with them.

> he concluded on a study group of 1 and control group of 0
Mate, you looked in all the wrong places.

It may be because the cost of living here in Ireland is a fucking joke.

Yea, I would much prefer visit museums and see historical places. it would be interesting to see some religious places that would appeal to catholics as well as jews. Would you advise to avoid Tel Aviv if a goy is looking for a non-degenerate zionist qt?

Tel-Aviv was great fun. The city was buzzing 24/7. Was awesome to be able to head out in the middle of the night and have bars, restaurants still open and busy. Gorgeous women too who don't seem to mind that you're not Jewish so long as you're white. I have a slightly degenerate side to me, so I appreciated the place greatly. Good hash too.

>I fucked just 1 Jewish girl
>They
Shut up, twat.

I should probably ask a Brit, but is it unbearably hot?

>I prefer asian girls
They like White men because we're status symbols to them, and to worm their way into the West. Don't trust women who mistreat the men of their own race.

Tel-Aviv absorbed all of America's degenerate culture. For a truly "Holy Land" experience start with Jerusalem. The Church of the Holy Sepulcher is a breathtaking sight, even to a non believer like me. Acre is another beautiful place, since it was a crusade hotspot and has a Hospitalier castle.

Back in the day when Beth'lehem was a Christian majority town you could visit the birthplace of christ pretty easily, but nowadays I would avoid that unless there's an organized group of foreigners with "Free Balestine" t-shirts.

Hell, the entire country is chock full of museums, historical locales and shit. Ancient castles and fortifications like Massada and Acre, various caves and cave systems like literally anything around Jerusalem, historical trails, battlefields. It's a goldmine.
Hell, just Jerusalem can take a good couple of days.
Good Night, thread, I have a lab in the morning.

kek well put kosherbro

Don't be discouraged, this is a Jewish conversion ritual, they're supposed to try dissuading you several times to see if you really mean it. I read it online so it must be true.

Thanks dude, goodnight!

Israel is grand to visit. Very little trouble to be had. Although the security services give Paddies an extra hard time due to links to Palestine and the Irish government being so anti-Israel.

How do you make sure you don't accidentally walk into a Muslim area?*

>the Irish government being so anti-Israel

That's not true really. Our current government don't even discuss Israel. Sinn Fein show solidarity with Palestinians but don't have a majority and are a meme party who shouldn't be taken seriously.

I've decided I'm gonna take my Dad to Jerusalem, first stop being the Western Wall

You will know. Dirty streets and hijabs everywhere are the first visual clue.

But desu maybe the only real muzzie area you'll likely visit is in Jerusalem's old town.

Okay then maybe the current FG government aren't particularly anti-Israel but Ireland is viewed by many Israelis as a friend of Palestine since it was one of the first countries to recognise it as a nation, Ireland also blew the whistle on Mossad stealing the idenities of foreign citizens and using them on assassination contracts abroad, plus it also supported the NGOs that tried to break the Gaza blockade.

So I'm just saying FYI the airport security and others don't give Irish people an easy time if they fuck up even slightly over there. Great place to visit otherwise.

why are there so many jidf shills on Sup Forums recently?

If I were you I wouldn't go to Israel. Nothing to see here unless you're religous. Girls are hella hot though imo.

>So I'm just saying FYI the airport security and others don't give Irish people an easy time if they fuck up even slightly over there. Great place to visit otherwise.

Thanks for the advice, will definitely keep that in mind.

>I've decided I'm gonna take my Dad to Jerusalem, first stop being the Western Wall
Excellent to do this with you dad. In addition to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, you must do the Kotel (western wall). Also go onto the Temple Mount as well. Do the Mount of Olives, Israel Museum, Gethsemane, also read up on the cities gates.

If you wanna do a quick temple visit while in the country I'd suggest the Hurva Synagogue in Jerusalem