Drumpfkins will attempt to deny this

>Drumpfkins will attempt to deny this

Other urls found in this thread:

brookings.edu/blog/markaz/2017/06/05/the-110-billion-arms-deal-to-saudi-arabia-is-fake-news/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why should I care what some nu male faggot thinks. Is that your life partner OP

I do think that sucks.
>Muh communism

you can travel to cuba though

I posted it again!

stop being so islamaphobic op

Saudi should be lauded for being responsible for the deaths of so many muslims

I agree with his fuck saudi arabia sentiment but that guy looks like he just got done watching his wife take 3 bbcs at the same time.

Why do liberals suddenly care about Saudi Arabia now but during the election when all the ties to hillary came out none of them cared?

>liberals don't sell guns to our enemies too
this isn't a conservative or trump thing, it's just what happens when the government is run by kikes

>one country is giving us half a trillion dollars for years to 1/16 of our massive stockpile of weapons
>another country gives us nothing and even shits on us when we try to normalize relations

Cuba is a lost cause and it is much more economically better to just shit on their failing country for free Cuban-refugee votes

>wanting to visit a commie beaner shithole
Yeah no

>>another country gives us nothing and even shits on us when we try to normalize relations
Thought you were talking about Israel there.

if he's good for 1 thing it's redpilling leftists about shitty kiked US politics

Is he actually trying to say that international politics need some sort of SJW style equality in foreign relations?
Are they this deluded?

Pretty dumb but I still don't want these limp wristed faggots visiting communist nations and mistaking the upper crust for the average person

Weren't we actually giving Cuba money?

A large percentage of us did care.

This is why grouping so many different groups of people into two teams is completely retarded.

Also, all of the right and a retarded part of the left actually believe Hillary is a liberal.

One is a commie shithole 90 miles away from the USA.

The other one is in a desert thousands of miles away.

Not me. This is total BS.

>profit from Saud Arabia, influx of money
>redistribute wealth to Cuba in a one sided deal, loss of money, gain nothing
not hard to figure it out economically. We don't want to be in charge of developing the world and taking on their debt anymore.

But if you have the money to pay for a service, we can provide it. :^)

We "need" Israel for it's position, if they ever goo full North Korea than we wont need them

I think under Obama we were planning too

>if you don't arm and support the country that's behind the Islamization of the West you're an sjw

really got the almond spinning

>We "need" Israel for it's position
No you don't, why would you need that? Israel's the only reason you're in those wars to begin with, cut ties with them and the only military areas you "need" would be choke points between europe and the middle east, possible areas around Russia depending on how you feel about them and around China/NK (aka Japan).

so she wouldn't have enacted a single leftist law or order? Didn't think so.

and they call us mental gymnasts.

Islam is the religion of peace though? Surely OP and pic related aren't trying to imply otherwise. That wouldn't be very t-tolerant...

Cuba isn't responsible for our global currency hegemony.

Wasn't it Obama that made that deal with the Saudis, just before he left office?

>Saudi Arabia
>doing anything wrong

pick one

yup, i heard it never happened as well

Islamophobe numale.

>American want's to travel to Cuba
Pls no, Cuba is our special Caribbean vacation place not infested by obese rude burgers.

The only reason Pierre Trudea sucked Castros dick so much was to have a segregated island for us leafs to travel to.

The treaties in place that provide for this type of sale to be made under the flag of "defense of mutual interests" have been so since the carter administration, every president since has had to fulfill on them. They don't just provide an avenue for arms sales either, they keep any third party Israeli negotiation untenable, allow for easy sanctions against countries that don't play ball, and are all highly federally illegal under the Stimson Doctrine.

Trump supporter or not, he's got a point. We need to get the fuck out of the middle East already.

The arms deal is fake, it's not actually going to happen.
brookings.edu/blog/markaz/2017/06/05/the-110-billion-arms-deal-to-saudi-arabia-is-fake-news/

Ill take muzzies over commies any day.

communism is worse than sharia

surprised the child has the skin tone it has

Nice

Why does anybody give a fuck if we trade jets and missiles to Saudi Arabia for their oil? The terrorists that are killing Americans use rental cars and boxcutters.

>#SadDads

The taxes are lower.

>Ex-soviet puppets 100 miles off the coast of Florida are too close to the mainland to allow to prosper
>The only thing Durka Durkas hate more than the Americans on the other side of the world are each other, so give them guns and let them oppress each other and they're too distracted to start shit with us

It's a pretty simple concept desu

>its only bad when republicans do arms deals

US citizens can travel to Cuba, but Americans refuse to go because their is no ac or wifi

Saudi Arabia is the true champion of human rights according to the UN.

yet you faggots turned a blind eye with Prime minister cuck did it

why are Americans so butthurt about Cuba?

to send a message to other commies

The idiot were constantly denying Islam's fucked up mentality all this time. Maybe they got the impression the Arabs were really nice and needed to defend themselves from islamophobes.

And if Cuba had a shitton of oil and the Jews loved tactitly promoting the cuban racial ideology across the planet, they'd probably have one too. Historical context is important.

>attacked by Saudis
Attacks Iraq, Afghanistan.
Wants to attack Iran and blockades Cuba.
Saudis get arms deal.
USA is full of shit as always.