Can you ethically justify genocide?

Can you ethically justify genocide?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=biadSUyWr0A
youtu.be/u3gwzxOEsdk
youtube.com/watch?v=aAwgIwjhEvI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sure

if you arent a little pussy white boy, yes.

those who fear death need not apply. you were never men to begin with.

Yes, we kill thousands to save millions

If one race has to destroy another race to guarantee its survival and they have the means to do it theres nothing wrong with that.
Survival of the fittest.

How? How can you justify the murder of women and children, non combatans in war, just because they belong to X?

You don't have to. Might makes right

because demanding that your men kill innocent women and children is a crime in and of itself? not one muslim on this planet is innocent.

U N S O R T E D
N
S
O
R
T
E
D

Only when it comes to niggers and jews

I killed them before they killed me
Preemptive defensive strike.

Can you justify ethics?

What I mean with this thread is how we, as western "civilized" people could morally and ethically justify systematic murder of group X and in 100 years still look back with no anger or regret by the following generations.

You do realize that what happened in Srebrenica can by no means be qualified as genocide.

OOO OO JUST A PRANK BRO, JUST A PRIKOL!!

Genocide is not just murder, you can genocide a population via mass sterilization or deportation.

Both very humane.

us or them

Can you not?

Only genocide in Balkans was the one perpetrated by Croats against Serbs in WW2.
Perhaps expulsion of Muslims in 19th century could qualify as another one.
Srebrenica was perhaps a crime of genocide, but there was no overall genocide in Bosnia.

Utilitarian logic.

Tell me one problem that you cant fix with genocide.

>drumpffags want to exterminate this

>What I mean with this thread is how we, as western "civilized" people could morally and ethically justify systematic murder of group X and in 100 years still look back with no anger or regret by the following generations.

How are we going to look back in 100 years if we don't rid ourselves of muzzies?

Women bear children, children grow up to be adults. Show mercy to your enemy and you are doomed, since your enemy will show you none.

Clash of incompatible cultures. Though expulsion is more humane and practical I guess, or forced assimilation.

No, we're seeing what the Lolocaust has brought us.

Depends who's getting genocided

If its necessary for the survival of your race it is justifiable.

> muh genicide
> muh 700,000
I swear to God there is no difference between Jews and Serbs

We're all just vibrations in quantum fields, there's no such thing as ethics, nothing matters.

>genocide

Because these woman breed terrorists, and the kids grow up to be ones.
If they accept the offer of returning to their parents homeland in the name of their religion, I have no problem with it, but if they choose to bring their ideology into our countries under the pretext of "muh freedom" I will support what ever side overs the final solution to the mudshit problem.

Multicultural societies do not work, because they stay with their own people/culture and that creates a conflict of interrest.
Either they convert, so to speak, or wage war against the host countries.
At first they might be outnumbered and rarly make a dent, but they just have to be succesfull once, while the defenders need to prevent every single attack, may it be in the form of ideological warfare of war in it self.

So why should I support the growth of cancer, when I can take care of it with the final solution?

Yes, of course. Might is right.

In fact I think genocide is one of the great achievements of civilization. When you're just one guy bashing over the head of another one to get his wealth you're a nigger. If you organize a strict hierarchy with the aim to eradicate another ethnicity with logistics and everything then that's a sign of deferred gratification. And that's the building block of civilization itself.

or serbs and croats.

You can Genocide without murder.
Sterilization = Genocide Easy mode

teach our children to not be retarded little faggots?

sure you can children would grow up to become soldiers and avenge their dads and women will make more of them you are just removing a lot of worry later on by wasting them

I am going to tell you what an Israeli told me and that's a quote: We are not without a heart, but we also don't mind. Every woman and child dead means one soldier less which we have to fight in the future.

Is population displacement/replacement genocide as well?

Me vs. Them. They will not accept no for an answer, therefore the only solution is The Final Solution. It's not exactly rocket science.

Kill it before you degenerates have a chance to impregnate it.

satanic digits for a satanic post

Sure, you can justify genocide, but why? Don't be a fucking cuck, be assertive, put subhumans in a mass grave.

Depends on the circumstances, but yes. I wipe out weak lines of farm animals. I wipe out failing plants in my garden so there's room for the better ones to grow. I wipe out populations of different bugs and other species all the time on my farm.

Moral high ground is for the decadent and comfortable, who only exist because of the hard and utilitarian men before them. The earth has made it pretty clear that the only ones who are right are those who continue to exist. That's the only morality that matters. Being too soft to make a future for your offspring or closest genetic line is folly.

Pic gives me flashbacks
>le moon over jewn faec

Simple: Stop thinking as other groups as "people". Muslims and Africans are clearly not on the same level as Europeans, so why treat them as equals? It wouldn't be a genocide of Muslim people, it would be a genocide of savages.

We might be uncivilized and poor but at least we don't cry about our victimhood 24/7

Fight fire with fire, they would do the same to us. Genocide of all Muslims would be preemptive Karmic justice.

Self-preservation.

Do you not know what genocide means?

No such thing as genocide. No such thing as race. We are all people.

Yes. Any action taken that diminishes a race is genocide. Only the scale is up for debate.

A farmer that replaces crops with weeds would be called crazy. A civilization that replaces smarter peoples with lesser ones isn't?

>How can you justify the murder of women and children, non combatans in war, just because they belong to X?
Because the women give birth to future combatants, and the children grow up to be future combatants.

Sure, as long as the right goys are killed.

>Germany Must Perish! is a 104-page book written by Theodore Newman Kaufman, which he self-published in 1941 in the United States. The book advocated the genocide through sterilization of all Germans and the territorial dismemberment of Germany, believing that this would achieve world peace.

I do. I start a thread like this once a month. I like the ideas. I spoke to an ethics professor a couple of days ago and asked him this question. His reply was on the lines of this post:

youtube.com/watch?v=biadSUyWr0A

PREACH NIGGA

I'll just leave this here.

youtu.be/u3gwzxOEsdk

If removing niggers from society is not ethic, I don't know what is....

This.

We really cucked ourselves with this "no chemical warfare" bullshit.

Sterilisation is basically victim-less, apart from mild mental discomfort because most women would quite like a child.

No pain, no death, no violence. A nice little bomb that sterilises like 80% of the people that are in the blast zone and we'd all be in better positions. Even the people we sterilise are better off. No extra mouths to worry about, no dying in childbirth, more resources to go around etc.

Then we get to worry about cool science shit like cloning as the populations would start to age, and we get to do positive eugenics where we pick the highest IQ most compassionate people to clone.

Honestly mass sterilisation is basically the only way out of this mess.

Trespassing on my country.

Sterilization robs man of his most basic need as a cellular life form. You take from them the reason for their life.

you guys would murder this?

Chemical sterilization is aimed at foreigners to prevent them from creating more of their kind in a country where they do not belong.
If they want to create offspring they should do so in their native homelands, which would also give them a reason to get their shit together so their kids will grow up with more than they had.

yes

>Be primitive organism billions of years ago
>Pass on genetic code by dominating others, sometimes wiping them out, sometimes forcing them to different niches, and sometimes being forced yourself into a different niche
>Continue to survive and exist for billions of years
>Evolve, adapt, get dem proteins for a powerful brain
>Continue to have many children, learn, develop complex thought
>Develop slightly smarter and healthier than some of the other sub-types of your race. Things are looking good.
>Enter into a complete and sudden change of the rules where external pressures are gone. Food everywhere, being attractive and mating isn't developing kids, or just tricking your instincts through masturbation
>Completely disregard most basic drive of life because that complicated piece of shit brain outsmarted itself.
>Genetic line ends

Genocide is competition for resources and it's your duty as a living organism. Failing to out-compete means you die off. It means you fail at being not just a human being, but a living thing. You are lesser than a bug that passes on it's genes for another generation.

Does she reside in africa - no
Does she reside anywhere else - yes

>You take from them the reason for their life.
So most westners have no reason to live.

Oh i'd murder it alright, murder it with my cock, if you know what i mean

Yeah.

The chances of not fathering a child as a sexually active adult in the western world is actually pretty small.

It is just that the nuclear family is dead.

I'd kill that in a different way entirely.

Yes, there are better (white) woman.

Just the sexual frustrated are BTFO by that nigress

You can when it comes to Serbs.

The Serbs never comitted genocide in Srebrenica. They put the women and children on coaches, to Bosnian held area. Then they dealed with the men, who were combattants because Srebrenica was by no means a safe area. They had weapons and raided neighbouring Serb villages

youtube.com/watch?v=aAwgIwjhEvI

Toss her in the ditch along with the rest.

who's crying?
we're pretty smug about our history, also you croats are usually the triggered ones that start emptying their "serbshit" folder at the first serbian flag you see.

The greater good.

>muh wimmenz
>muh chilluns

You do realize that real people don't give a fuck about this "argument", right? Being old, young, female or whatever doesn't make your life worth any more than any other.

Proven genocides are morally reprehensible

and unproven?

One thing that should be considered is that you would be deleting DNA that could prove to be useful for future generations.

Too late senpai!

You cant murder a paintbrush job. Post real pictures and ask again.

>Nigger DNA
>Useful in any way
Pick one.

there is nothing useful about african dna

law of the jungle

No such thing as genes. Race doesn't exist. Get out racist.

>Because women and children produce combatants.

You can justify it ethnically.

Yes.

Non-Europeans are subhuman, therefore their existence is an insult to the glory of god and Jesus Christ.

Not killing them is therefore a sin.
It's not rocket science you filthy oven dodger

except for big cocks
superior musculature
more alpha social stance

everything the puny white race lacks

Not if the government does it.

There was no genocide in Bosnia because the serbshits were too incompetent to actually win a war against bosnian kebabs. Best they could do was kill a few thousand civilians
The difference is that serbs are turkicized croats

>Either they convert
Cuck.
I would kill myself.
Thinking like you

It is the reality of winning wars, that the loosing side either accepts the terms of defeat or gets wipped out.
And that was the meaning of "convert" in this context.
My point is that foreign elements immigrating into other nations lack the ability to just accept their new host countries and rather form their own nation inside of an already exisiting one.
If you let that continue over time, they will gain more resources to inflict their foreign elements onto that nation and slowly take it over, so genocide is literally the final solution to that problem.

well, first of all, you have to finish the job

Is that a realdoll?