Climate change

>99% of scientists agree that man-made global warming is real
>everyone denying it are Alex Jones-tier retards, at the same level as flat earthers and anti-vaxxers

You guys realise that if Hitler was alive he'd be for the Paris accord, right? Why are Republicans so dumb?

Other urls found in this thread:

joseduarte.com/blog/cooking-stove-use-housing-associations-white-males-and-the-97
archive.is/xJqb4
joseduarte.com/blog/the-climate-science-consensus-is-78-84-percent
youtube.com/watch?v=ta2Wvy9F_gA
grist.org/climate-energy/earth-is-getting-greener-heres-why-thats-a-problem/
youtube.com/watch?v=TCy_UOjEir0
youtube.com/watch?v=Vr65GM648OI&ab_channel=TheHeartlandInstitute
youtube.com/watch?v=NtcNjoDe5Pg&ab_channel=TheHeartlandInstitute
youtube.com/watch?v=zMX2DBEiI08&list=PLgnnPnL9OL7H1_hH-MeHeLCZY1J3oFkBJ&index=2&ab_channel=TheHeartlandInstitute
youtube.com/watch?v=I048z-BfVJU&list=PLgnnPnL9OL7H1_hH-MeHeLCZY1J3oFkBJ&ab_channel=TheHeartlandInstitute
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_cooling
youtu.be/YQshyqCLYHo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surveys_of_scientists'_views_on_climate_change
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why are Republicans so dumb?
They're not dumb. They're evil. Evil, greedy pigs.

daily reminder!

Science isn't based on consensus honey

yeah we better do something about the hole in the ozone layer or we're all going to be baked alive

Of course its real we are emitting CO2. Now whether that effects earth in a meaningful way i am uncertain.

> somehow rebuts the idea of Climate change

A
FUCKING
TOOL

If Hitler was alive, there would be no Paris, Retard.

his tweet is edgy enough for me to respect it

if ur gonna say something like that, don't half ass it

SAY IT WITH ME

CLIMATE CHANGE IS A HOAX

If everyone was so worried about the environment then there would be some sort of consensus on actual pollution reduction. Linking all this to carbon emissions and putting the blame solely on carbon is the big problem. People like me who oppose this are not in opposition because the earth may be warming (who fucking actually REALLY knows), but taking my money for carbon taxes isn't going to do shit but add another financial instrument to an insolvent banks balance sheet and push us closer to destruction of America sovereignty and global governance.

>muh concensus science

Maybe there were too many words in that cartoon for you. I got you covered user!

Shut down your industry gweilo. You velly, velly bad man.

No you massive faggot, that so-called study was a fraud:

Cooking stove use, housing associations, white males, and the 97%

joseduarte.com/blog/cooking-stove-use-housing-associations-white-males-and-the-97

archive.is/xJqb4

If Hitler was alive he'd gas Xiu Xiu so he couldn't make anymore shitty fucking music lmao

Yeah that's nice and all I just don't want to be taxed for just heating my home and driving my car. Maybe these egg heads can stop reeing at us that climate change is real and you know.... Come up with actual good solutions to the problem besides hurrrr you get taxed and china don't have to worry bout nuffin.

Hey friend.
You misunderstand us.
We don't oppose Climate Policy based on denying Climate Change is happening.
We oppose Climate Policy because it's being used as a front to take your money and give the elites more legal power over you.

I HOPE YOUR CHILD KILLS THEMSELF

I AM THE GOOD GUY

What's wrong with 80% ?

joseduarte.com/blog/the-climate-science-consensus-is-78-84-percent

The 97-99% figure actually weakens the case for a scientific consensus because claiming almost a 100% of scientists believe in it sounds like it's a dogma. But when you have gurus like Dr. Michael Mann repeating the 99% mantra I guess it really is a dogma

I'll take climate change seriously when your "solution" is something a little more substantive than 'tax white people and give the money to brown people.'

Here's an example of climate change policy I would happily support:
youtube.com/watch?v=ta2Wvy9F_gA

But it will never happen because it ebenfits THE PEOPLE and not The Elites.
Watch it and think about why they're not pushing for this policy.
The only answer I can come up with is that because The Elites can't use it to gain Political Clout

TL;DR - Instead of a Carbon Tax you PAY PEOPLE who reduce their Carbon use.

If only people would actually read material on topics they talk with aurhority of instead of posting pictures that somehow rebut the opponent's side's arguments

I agree totally. Finally someone who is educated like me.

Paris accord doesn't stop climate pollution it fucks the US and redistributes taxes to not the US

>its getting warmer
>white peoples fault
Hahahahahahahaha these fucks are unfit to live

>the magazine cover on the right

if you believe CO2 is a problem then planting a lot of trees and building a lot of things with wood products would be a better idea than carbon taxes

The point is you idiots don't know what climate change is going to do. Let alone what fucking our economy will do.

30 years ago they told us that 20 years ago there would be no polar ice caps in 10 years time.

Your flag is gay

No, they think that's bad too.

grist.org/climate-energy/earth-is-getting-greener-heres-why-thats-a-problem/

I recommend 'last chance to see' btw

Come on. Flat earthers are way below any other conspiracy. Even hollow earth.

What's really amazing is how attention gets directed towards certain topics.

For instance, when a coalition of international scientists authored a report citing the hazards of cell phone radiation in children, nobody cared despite cell phone towers being installed in close proximity to school playgrounds and day care centers. Not to mention, parents providing cell phones to young children. Ignoring the children, there is a large amount of data from the scientific community that cell phone radiation can cause harm in adults as well.

Despite all this information about the harm this technology causes, nothing is being done to fix the problem and in fact, the problem is actively being made worse with the proliferation and expansion of cell phone networks.

If you advocate that we must stop industrialization to solve climate change, then I must insist that we immediately cease the use of cellular phones and the installation of cellular network infrastructure.

I believe in man made global warming. I agree we should be trying harder to protect the environment, and even spend more money on it then we do now.

Please convince me that I want my country to be part of the Paris Accord. The kind of virtue signaling politics where you have to agree to anything titled as an environmental bill or saving the children is retarded and ruining the world. Just because it is "about saving the environment" does not, in any way, indicate that it is a good thing to be a part of.

When people complain about the costs of many such laws and agreements, the opposition usually assumes that they want to spend the money in other areas. This may not be true. If there is a more resources efficient way to improve the environment, then why would I choose to spend that money and effort on the Paris Accord instead just to virtue signal?

>wanting a carbon tax
>not knowing carbon tax is the first step to an oxygen tax

Remember, the phrase "climate change" is a trap.

What they REALLY mean is "catastrophic man-made climate change", which is, in fact, absolute horseshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=TCy_UOjEir0

You can't argue with science, that's right because science isn't a sentient being capable of debate

The other 1% they asked weren't trying to get federal grant money

do you have a list of every scientist? because without that there is no 99%

Play both sides for a shekel? Who would do this terrible thing???

99% of the scientists THAT WERE INCLUDED IN THE SURVEY. Only hand picked scientists were sent the survey. Its a bogus study.

Protip: 99% percent of scientists have been wrong many times in history.
Usually, the tell is when they want to stifle debate on the issue that 99% of them agree on.

You ever jizz on a bird, OP?

Yes? The Earth is clearly getting warmer. But the question is it worth it to let billions of people suffer for the SLIGHT possibility that the Earth will be saved?

The answer is no, because we have no idea how much the climate will change in the next 50 years. In current year, climate (((science))) is more akin to a doomsday cult than an actual academic study.

Commies aren't dumb.

They're evil. Evil greedy pigs

I recommend you go argue with Mt. Pinatubo about climate change. Maybe it will listen and never erupt again.

Air pollution actually cools the earth because the particulates reflect sunlight. China is actually clamping down on air pollution, so the effects of climate change are going to be even more apparent. Add in the fact that they promised to only hit peak emissions by 2030, climate change is unavoidable no matter what we do

lol these left wing nuts act as if they live in tree huts in the jungle and live off the land.

they've "destroyed"this planet as much as anyone else.

I don't deny thats is real I just don't think the consequences are worth becoming a faggot over.

Too much estrogen so they act on emotion. Nothing FEELS better than saving the planet.

% of scientists agree that man-made global warming is real
fake stat

this is racist

Here is what real scientists think about climate change.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vr65GM648OI&ab_channel=TheHeartlandInstitute
youtube.com/watch?v=NtcNjoDe5Pg&ab_channel=TheHeartlandInstitute
youtube.com/watch?v=zMX2DBEiI08&list=PLgnnPnL9OL7H1_hH-MeHeLCZY1J3oFkBJ&index=2&ab_channel=TheHeartlandInstitute
youtube.com/watch?v=I048z-BfVJU&list=PLgnnPnL9OL7H1_hH-MeHeLCZY1J3oFkBJ&ab_channel=TheHeartlandInstitute

OP got BTFO by this.

we just want California and New York to be under water. nothing wrong with that

so sleepy so tired

turns out the upcoming ice age cover is fake

Climate scientists are artists not scientists. Otherwise we would call con artists con scientists. Anyone who tells you that if the global temperature rises 2 degrees we will see catastrophic mass extinctions and the only way to stop it is to give them more money to study it is a con artist.

>everyone denying it are Alex Jones-tier retards, at the same level as flat earthers and anti-vaxxers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is now usually understood as a logical fallacy in which an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.[2]

OP is a faggot... imagine that.

>1 post by this ID

typical slide thread...

Of course scientists look like they don't know what they're talking about if you personally don't have any idea what they have been saying.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_cooling
Show me any evidence that any of the ridiculous claims in your chart were ever widely accepted in our scientific community.

>inb4 you you can't respond

yet very real fukushima, china syndrome ignored

>Being this easy to manipulate

Actually our current models successfully reproduce temperatures since 1900 globally, by land, in the air and the ocean. So, we do.

99% of con scientists believe you're a good guy and you're making the smartest investment of your life

>take your money and give the elites more legal power over you.

Please tell me, how much obama taxed you, personally, because of global warming.

do people here SERIOUSLY believe that you can increase N2O by 20%, CO2 by 40% and CH4 by 150% without consequences?

FYI the Great Barrier Reef isn't really 95% bleached and dying from the temperature

scientists are just being paid by George Soros to pour clorox in the water

or fukushima

The China Syndrome was a fucking movie you retarded chimp.

Climate change is a fact. Now quantify any affect man is having on an already changing climate.

No. The only solution is to tax rich nations into oblivion.

the premise moved from fiction to fact

they can no longer locate the cores burgerman

A consequence of increasing CO2 is a massive increase in plant growth and health.

Do people seriously believe trying to stop the globe from becoming 1 degree warmer, on a planet that's temperature has been in constant change and forever will be, which has been both hotter and colder in the past, is somehow solved by massively increasing the power and control of government?

fukushima is the real clear and present earth killer

You think Fukushima is bleaching the Great Barrier Reef?

...why?

No I'm not asking why you think that. I'm not interested. I'm wondering why haven't you killed yourself yet.

>Show me any evidence

It has never been about showing any real evidence but I'm sure you already know that.

Notice how you used two different phrases to explain the same theory
Notice how one is more broad than the other
Now, notice that since Global Warming isn't panning out, they change to climate change so ANY change in temperature (+/-) is "vindicated" by dumb people
Now...finally realize that even if everyone agreed to the Paris accord (which is non-ratifying) would change the temperature in 100 years only by .2 C

I'll agree with you our industrious and transportation centers have added to it
I'll agree that we can do better, and we have certainly gotten better over the years HOWEVER,

>We aren't the only cause
>In some ways, there's nothing we CAN do
>The only ways we can do anything to improve is what we're doing now, while adapting to the change and preventing previous mistakes

Why you have to start with a false claim?

I'm sure these scientists in no way benefit from the Jew Bucks going to "climate change" research.

The world was a better place when we lobotomized you "people."

Not true at all.

Has one single person died because of climate change?

Also Al Gore said the polar ice caps would melt by 2012, why do you still believe him?

we need more migrants driving cars

Yes I do, you're correct. None of the right wing opposition to reality has ever involved anything other than feelings.

youtu.be/YQshyqCLYHo

Great.

Let's have Germany, France, and Belgium offer up the costs for the Paris Agreement without America. You can do it! Pay China and a bunch of 3rd world countries money to grow green and not coal, it's your money not America's!

Million of gallons of sea water have been dumped on the melted down nuke reactors for years . The ice barrier failed...unprecedented disaster as heavy untreated water is dumped in the pacific

wake the fuck up

Notice how they don't want to renegotiate?

Yeah, they didn't give a shit about the environment they just wanted us down a peg

enjoy your glow in the dark cali sushi roll , good shill hunting
how do you like that guac

You actually got that backwards but it's easy to do since they are two sides of the same shekel anyway.

True, its built on the overwhelming preponderance of evidence. So why don't you read a few climate papers?

75/77 = 97.5%
Also you do realise that there are LOADS papers who find similar numbers within climate scientists. I suggest you look up the other surveys.

Here's your rebuttal.

DAILY REMINDER

* A doubling of preindustrial CO2, absent any feedbacks, would result in a maximum forcing of +1.2C.

* The General Circulation Models, and the IPCC, predict 2-8C of warming because AGW theory assumes a positive H2O feedback. They assume that if CO2 causes a little warming, the atmosphere will hold more water vapor and that more water vapor will lead to a lot of warming.

* The warming predictions cover such a large range because everyone assumes a different average H2O feedback rate.

* Every GCM based on this assumption has failed to model temperatures for the past 17 years. They are all trending too high.

* In the late 1990's the modelers themselves stated that if they missed their predictions for more then a decade that would falsify AGW theory.

* There is no data to suggest a +H2O feedback either now or in Earth's past.

* If there is no +H2O feedback then we literally have nothing to worry about.

* The average climate change believer knows none of this. Politicians, citizens, activists, surprisingly even a lot of scientists are literally ignorant of the theory and the math. In their mind it's simply "CO2 = bad" and "experts say we're warming faster then ever."

Why are you trying to convince complete idiots? They will never believe it cuz muh feminist/lefty/cuck/ propaganda etc. They are retarded and you should let them be retarded. Like who the fuck cares what this mongoloids think. Leave them be stupid and move on

We are way below what was known as The Roman Warming.
We are in a long term Global Cooling.
Maunder Minimum is coming, prepare.
These Global Warming idiot only use the last 100 years of data.
Also the Sun has gone into a quiet period.
Beware.

>No you massive faggot, that so-called study was a fraud:
>so-called study
>study
>singular
Always makes me laugh when you retards say this. It becomes immediately apparent that you haven't looked at the literature and instead listened to some blog or YouTuber rattle off how he feels he can discredit a single survey.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surveys_of_scientists'_views_on_climate_change
Are all of them fraudulent?

>ooga booga bix nood