White people please explain

>100 years of slavery
>100 more years of segregation
(That's 200 years of treating Blacks like 2nd class dirt)
>Police racism and institutional racism exists to this very day
>"WHY DO NIGGERS HATE US SO MUCH :("

Do you really expect us to forget about the pain, suffering, and torment our race has gone through? Do you expect us to go "ah no hard feelings?"

Yes but you have to admit that living in US now you have a much higher quality of life than you ever will in Africa.

I want a 40+ yo women to fuck me so much.
I want her to be a very, very experienced women.
One that has a pussy really large. I want her to open her legs in my bed and say to me "hurry up just begin now", " is it already inside?", "did you already finished?". I want her to yawn, I want her to fake pleasure, i want her to speak/text to other bitches as if she was not being fucked, I want her to call me bitch/slut and near the final I want her too look in my eyes and laugh. I want her to say " hoooo, maby someday you will satisfy a women, just believe in it".
In the final I want her to put a cockcage on me and then repeat this the next day.

this. look at what a shithole africa is. blacks cant create nice societies and you know it

Human beings have been murdering and enslaving eachother since the dawn of time and widespread slavery still exsisted in Africa, the Middle East and Southeast Asia

Yet blacks choose to hold animosity against the only civilization in history to actually outlaw and morally decry slavery

Nobody expects anything good from you monkey. That's why so many of you in prison getting raped in the ass by each other and when you do come out you're shot by police.

You're right,OP. It's well known that whites will never treat niggers with any decency or respect. If these niggers had any sense, they'd get their asses back to Africa.

No Mr Jamal, I expect you to die.

>be alive only for 20-40 years
> blame all racism on white males under the age of 25 for everything
Really makes you think, doesn't it?

Africa still practices slavery...

And you are doing what about it except trying to destroy the only civilization that freed your dumb ass?

and once we stopped treating them like second class citizens they ruined anywhere they went of their own free will. We were right to keep them down and treat them like animals. They ARE animals.

Now you'll somehow twist that as white people's fault. When we give them free will they choose of their own volition to fuck up on a global scale. But I'm sure its somehow our fault.

None of which happened in any niggers lifetime and yet they still act like retarded chimps.

I'm from Yugoslavia.
Blacks and "blacks" enslaved my people for 500 years.
We came after slavery and segregation.
I hate you, because of shit like this and nigger culture.

Keep breaking the law and we will keep sending you to jail. That's the way this is going to work, black man. It's as simple as that.

Good, then fuck off back to your own country.
I'm sure Africa will embrace you with open arms!
>nice bait faggot

Now that you have the freedom to return to Africa perhaps you should do so?

I really don't care too much for black people, we'd both be better off if you left.

We fought a civil war to free niggers.

Our next civil war will be to re-enslave niggers.

Unappreciative mother fuckers.

>Africa still practices slavery...

This, plus since 500BC-1500 there has been a lot more white slaves than black ones.

This is a bait thread and everyone above or below this post fell for it.

Sort yourselves out.

white people are sub-humans

You were captured and sold at port by other Africans.

You are the losers of your kind.

I don't care how you feel one way or the other, champ. Most of us detest you, and always will.

I don't care if niggers hate us kek

Do niggers think we care? We are just tired of having to listen to you and we are tired of pretending you are the same as us. I don't want niggers to like me because that would mean I'm around them.

Just being honest

The funny thing about segregation is that it still exists, the way school systems are run now niggers are actually worse off than they were before because there isn't a system-wide call to pretend they're giving niggers an equal education. It's just "well jamal lives in the inner city and there's no tax base there for a good education sucks for him lol".

No they don't. "Police Racism" is just the biology deniers excuse for why the crime statistics are so much higher for blacks. "Institutional Racism" is the excuse used for the fact that blacks are underrepresented in high status jobs because they have lower average IQ.

200 years and you niggers are only about a quarter civilized.

Slavery was a gift to you animals.

>tfw 26

I guess I finally won this game

Please don't enslave them again, just drown them.

Will save future generations a lot of time.

>re-enslave
>not exterminate

No they don't. Whites are much more likely to be killed by a cop than blacks despite niggers committing the majority of crimes.

Niggers are the problem not some fake institutional racism.

Still better than living in Africa, isn't it? If it's so bad, move the fuck back then. Go live in your own people's nation and not in somebody else's.

100+ years of slavery (sold to slavers by fellow Africans btw) and 100 years of segregation = still higher quality of life than being poor and starving in Africa. You should be thankful.

Quality of life for black people here in the US are better than any black dominant country in the world.

You'd have to move to a more white country to get better treatment.

If you really can't appreciate how far we've come, then you should just move on across to Africa, Jamal.

There is no reason to still hate white people. We are not responsible for our ancestors actions. You also did not endure what your ancestors had to go through as well back in the slavery/discrimination days. Therefore, you have absolutely 0 right to take out your unjustified aggression onto innocent whites who did nothing wrong to you.

WE

well what were they supposed to do wait until stone age savages get a grasp on Free market Capitalist economy and invent oil drills also treating you like second class because you are user its way better than your african brothers would treat you the only thing they should be ashamed is that they are no longer in power

WE

>No they don't. "Police Racism" is just the biology deniers excuse for why the crime statistics are so much higher for blacks.
Yep, it's amazing that niggers manage to live in a 1st world nation and produce similar muder and crime rates as back in africa. You have to atleast say that they are very consistant/there's a pretty clear pattern there.

>1 post by this ID

Whites have been enslaving whites long before they enslaved niggers, why the fuck do you hold such a grudge, go back to africa nigger and you won't be hated.

>I wasn't alive at the time, neither were you
>Still wasn't alive at the time, neither were you
>subjective, obfuscation
>I thought it was the other way around?
1/10, you tried.

We built your pyramids

Cause u waz kangz and shit

Almost every society has been enslaved etc at some point. Just ask the Irish, the difference is they're not whiney little fucking faggots like you and they have personalities outside of being 'opressed'.

Your big issue should be with the African Kangz who sold your ancestors you whiney loser. Also your intelligent civilized people here seem like complete outliers so maybe you just can't process how to move forward.

Learn real world history and the history of warfare around the globe and you obnoxious whinging faggots might realize you weren't the only people to ever have been treated like shit.

Also google Vae Victus.

TLDR Black people need to man the fuck up and move the fuck on, lame asses, Jesus Christ.

>Look at homeland of blacks
>it's horrible and a stain on society
They can't fix themselves so they just complain and blame others while demanding free shit solely on the color of their skin

And what have niggers given us? They've ruined so many cities over the years that it's impossible to fix then now. They kill us by the thousands and not a whiff of the word hate crime is mentioned even if they shout KILL WHITEY in court

Niggers aren't human

The thing is. Whats the solution? if you hate us presumably you dont want to live around us? likewise why would we want to live around people that hate us? where exactly are we supposed to go from here?

If your answer is a return to segregation then I support that and a hell of a lot of white people would too. The problem is most blacks DONT seem to want that. They want to continue hating us while also living among us and complaining about how badly we treat them. This isnt just the case with slave descendent black Americans either, it happens even with blacks who willingly migrate to white countries. I dont understand the mentality at all, and its the kind of mentality that leaves us whites with only 2 real choices - get cucked or fight.

What was I thinking? So embarrassed. My bad.

We know why you hate us, we just don't understand why you want to be around people you hate.

Please find the slave owning white who is still alive today and punch him.

Since you can't because there are no more slave owning whites around, you can't fucking complain. Get the chip off of your shoulder and realize that you're not entitled to shit just because your ancestors faced hardship.

Are you even old enough to see the civil rights movement? You're on fucking Sup Forums, so you've probably been enjoying the same rights as everyone else just fine for the entirety of your life as you tell yourself how much white people are oppressing you. Get bent.

- A fucking Irishman

>1 post by this ID

Just look at what they do when we stopped treating them like 2nd class dirt....

Guess what?
They act like 2nd class dirt...

>2nd class dirt

You value yourselves way to high.

You enslaved yourselves and still do, there have been him crow like laws for centuries around the world. The police treat you better than you deserve and in fairness the Jim Crow laws popped up in places where you particularly behaved like savages. The fact of the matter is that you have not been wronged in the slightest, you simply use the fact that your ancestors were wronged (like everyone else's) as an excuse to chimpout. No white person has done you harm yet you expect to be able to attack, rape and rob white people and say "muh ancestors". Fuck your ancestors, they were just as savage as you are and they deserved nothing but scorn for being subhuman. Consider yourself lucky that you weren't enslaved by the arabs

The only part that people that are alive today could possibly be responsible for is line 4. Things dead people did who have the same skin color as me to dead people who have the same skin color as you are of no consequence. I am no more responsible for the actions of other people than you are. Grow up and stop expecting to be pandered as if you are the one who actually endured hardship.

You'd have suffered even more in Africa left on your own. No really. THINK ABOUT IT.
Thank us later.
Also that war my ancestors fought and died in ( yes they did actually 4 of them ), to free your sorry asses seems to go entirely unappreciated. Where's my reparations? My ancestors DIED bleeding to death in a field ( one died of sickness ) so your ass could be free. Your ancestor didn't die. He got freed.
You got a FANTASTIC deal by whites all around. Not good enough for you?
You mean even though my family never had any slaves at all, ( researched ) and they died freeing you, since I'm still white, and only having been born in 1981, I AM responsible for 200 years of your suffering somehow? That about sum it up?
How about this? Go sit on your uncles lap and spin you monkey fuck.

Niggers very blatently do not care about the well-being of their children, but you expect me to believe they care about their ancestors they never met? It's excuse after excuse after excuse with niggers, when in reality they are just plain inferior, generally speaking.

people saying how much america is better than africa when america was just downgraded to developing nation status.
Theres more to africa than AIDS and aborigines, theres a wide range (like the shitholes of the US, kentucky, NJ, etc.)

Also had black people not been taken from their land and not given an opportunity to own land in the US until generations after initial arrival, the race as a whole would be much wealthier, and less likely to participate in low level crime to afford to stay alive.

^^this^^ and that, too!

Slavs were treated like dirt for 2000 years, in fact they are still seen as lesser by the Western world. They literally never had real (((freedom))) until about three decades ago.
I put freedom in parentheses because now their countries are being abused and used as puppets by the EU and US, so all they really did was trade their old master the Soviet Union for a new more subversive master.

I do not hear Slavs whining.

Honestly it stems from envy.

They're envious of our histories and our appearances. They all deep down know they're mental midgets.

Not only did they not evolve past the spear, but they didn't even develop arms and armor, their history is really boring and vaguely retarded compared to literally every other race on this planet. (Talking SubSaharan not Northern or Ethiopian, those guys were pretty cool.)

Also their grudge should be more with the scumbags who sold all of them anyway, Black slavery wasn't a thing the Europeans really used until the 1700s. The black Kangz used to sell the Euros Ivory, Gold etc... then they found selling humans was way cheaper and more profitable and the Euros found that buying slaves was cheaper and more could get done than having to vaguely treat shit peasants slightly better than total shit. Also indentured servants were not as high in numbers so the Euros got addicted to buying farm workers in certain areas since it was so easy and cheap.

Why do Negros create mini Africas, wherever their numbers get too large?

They're like a civilization destroying virus.

T. Subhuman monkey

>Do you really expect us to forget about the pain, suffering, and torment our race has gone through? Do you expect us to go "ah no hard feelings?"
No we expect you to either die or go back to Africa

Go back to your ancestors home of Africa then.
Oh wait you love to sponge of the dominance and far superior technical advancements of the supreme blooded white man and realise that the only accomplishment blacks have made is giving us something fun to hang from a tree

like 1-2% of population back then owned slaves, jews and black slave owners too!

>That's 200 years of treating Blacks like 2nd class dirt

Thats true kindness actually. Considering theyre more like 4th class excrement.

>muh institutional racism
>muh police brutality

Fuck off nigger. All black people have ever gotten is what they deserve, and unfortunately, some of you who rap and play the feetsball get waaay more. African Americans are the wealthiest and most educated kind of Africans there are. Go the fuck back to your shithole continent and see how long it takes you before you miss our imaginary institutional. Fucking nigger

(That's 200 years of treating Blacks like 2nd class dirt)
>2nd class dirt

They should treat them like Niggers

>(like the shitholes of the US, kentucky, NJ, etc.
please, if any african country was like these two states they would be the jewels of the continent

100 years of not me or anyone alive.
100 years of not me.
Stop breaking the law and being a terrible human being and neither will happen.

I don't care if blacks hate me as the have zero reason too and the way they act towards me actually gives me a reason to hate them.

>The problem is most blacks DONT seem to want that. They want to continue hating us while also living among us and complaining about how badly we treat them.
"Civil rights" = access to white people

Refer to the meme below.

>millions of years in africa
>300 years of access to modern technology and colonization
(That's the a long time of trying to help blacks)
>We even gave you the country of Liberia, but Africa is still a lawless shithole to this day
>"WHY DO WHITE PEOPLE HATE NIGGERS SO MUCH :("

Do you really expect us to treat you as the same as everyone else, when your general behavior shows you clearly lack the skills and self control to build civilization on your own?

Niggers, please explain
>5,000 years of oppression
>the Holocaust
(That's thousands of years of treating Jews like 2nd class dirt)
>Anti-semitism is rampant throughout the centuries
>WHY ARE JEWS OVERTHROWING SOCIETY

Do you really expect us -- the TRUE persecuted race -- to forget the torment we have gone through? While keeping low crime rates, high IQ, high incomes; meanwhile, niggers remains dumb and poor.

Actually soup was the primary meal of African-Americans until the 13th amendment. Since the plantation owners were fearful of slave uprisings arming themselves with kitchen utensils, slaves had to share a large communal pot and spoon. Every morning each slave would throw in a share of food that was simmered all day, after which they'd each take turns eating from the pot, upwards of nine slaves eating soup from the large spoon simultaneous. This is also the original of the phrase "chain gang" as the spoon was chained to the pot to keep it from being stolen. After the Civil War white southerners, afraid of reprisals from soupanized negroes, banned ownership of pots by African-Americans; gangs of men went around punching holes in the pots of black people to insure that no soup could be made. However, enterprising blacks quickly found that the holes were perfect for draining and straining food and soon a bustling industry sprung up around for-hire food straining, but John Colander, governor of Mississippi from 1874-1902, stole the idea of a pot with holes in it and patented it. The food straining business was forcibly shut down and African-Americans left the South for better opportunities in the North where their pots with holes in them, now called colanders for reasons unrelated to the governor of Mississippi, were quickly adopted by Italian immigrants to strain their pasta, before which had ironically only been consumed as a soup due to an inability to strain the pasta without significant scalding. This wholesale adoption of colanders by Italians resulted in African-Americans being legally considered Italian, and Italians legally African-Americans, until the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

100years of slavery? Dude, read a book.

I don't understand why niggers want to live WITH us. Hate us all you want, but do it in your own god damn continent.

Explain what was wrong with segregation?

Facts matter.

Also there was no segregation in the Northern/Western states.

Also blacks are subhuman and hate whites. Why would anyone want to live amongst them?

>we just don't understand why you want to be around people you hate.
Higher living standard that majority white nations produce, lots of gibs, clean streets that niggers can soil and don't have to clean themselves, actual plumbing and water systems, decent education, lots of white women that niggers can attempt the "muh dick" meme on etc. etc.

In short, everything a nigger is incapable of producing by himself.

And what do we get? Bunch of low iq violent pavement apes that like to steal and murder, and constantly try to guilt trip themselves forward in life by mentioning "racism" if someone critiques them.

It's pretty clear why niggers want to live with us, just as it is also very clear why we should say NO THANKS! If you leave a nigger to his own devices and don't help him whatsofucking ever he'll be back to a mudhut in no time.

Niggers are like a parasite in a very real sense, they never accomplished a damn thing this is why their highpoint was when they got rich from enslaving eachother and selling to the highest bidder. So they found out how to survive is leeching on to someone or serving someone.. That's the role they have played all throughout history.

Also when you see actual sub saharan africans you are surprised just how much they look like monkeys, the skeletal structure and face is fucking uncanny.. People are fooled by the amerinogs because they are somewhat mixed.

What are these flags

Nigga schools will let you in with mediocre grades, you can get hired somewhere with way less better credentials just cause of your skin. Hell some chicks will just fuck you for being black. Stop being whiny ass niggers and realize not everything is against you.Just fucking apply yourselves a little. I know its hard for you guys but god damn.

>treating Blacks like 2nd class dirt
Excuse me?
2nd class implies they still had rights
I'm very proud of the fact that we treated them like the work tools they were and not citizens
If you're going to insult us at least get it right

1 POST BY THIS ID YOU FUCKING EASILY BAITED CHIMPS
SAGE AND LET IT DIE

Considering whites stopped slavery and forced everyone else to stop slavery by force, I'd like them to be grateful desu
Without Europeans their asses would still be in chains

Into the oven with ye

Blacks started slavery in the USA. Whites ended slavery in the USA.

Blacks started the slave trade in Africa. Whites ended it.

Facts. Get used to it, nigger chimps.

No. No one wonders why niggers hate whites. Weve been told for two generations now why niggers hate whites. What niggers have to understand is why whites hate them.

1 post by this id
>1 post by this id
1 post by this id
>1 post by this id
1 post by this id
>1 post by this id

Fuck you! libertard nigger !

Close - poop was the primary meal. That's how they got poop colored skin

Nope, when I grew up racial tensions were not like this

I don't even give niggers credit for chimpouts like BLM, I may be racist, but I knew something was seriously off about that, sure enough it was being funded by fuckloads of money from the old Jew George soros

I honestly believe black people are not this violent and dumb, they're being coerced, and I don't know how anyone couldn't realize that if they knew about how much money they were getting for no reason

That's why they had no cohesive message. He was just throwing money at them to cause chaos. I'm honestly not even sure what he was trying to achieve, seems like it was too short sighted and backfired.

Actually yeah Soros is kinda totally senile and out of touch with reality now if you see the shit he's said and admitted to recently, so it makes sense

I feel really sorry you guys get an even worse reputation out of all this, it's made a lot of white people more racist if they weren't already, and I really don't think that's fair, as far as I can tell BLM wouldn't ever have existed if it wasn't for the nefarious intentions of another race

>Niggers very blatently do not care about the well-being of their children, but you expect me to believe they care about their ancestors they never met? It's excuse after excuse after excuse with niggers, when in reality they are just plain inferior, generally speaking.

Ofcourse they don't, but to niggers the victimhood presentation is a survival strategy for them, since they don't know how to do a damn thing themselves.. Even when given full access to education systems and everything the western world can produce they just barely scrape by on average..

Niggers don't want equal opportunity they want special treatment.. that's why they are so panicked about holding on to the notion of racism and slavery and making everything about that, that's how they manipulate themselves forward in life, guilt tripping and "muh slavery". It's how they push themselves into all kinds of things by claiming "it's not diverse enough" etc. The whole point is someone pampering the shit out of them instead of telling them you got same chance as everybody else, make something out of yourself.

How many hundreds of years will it take for you to realize we don't want to live with niggers
>but muh slavery
Set you free and you just stay...because you're dumb niggers

>1776 to 1830
>200 years
more like 50 years

I'm going to give you credit here and reply under the assumption that you're not just a white guy (or an Asian/Hispanic guy, like most Americans on Sup Forums are) LARPing as a black guy.

You've got to be a bit of a retard to hate people from Ireland, Poland, Lithuania or any white European country that isn't Britain, France, Spain, Portugal or the Netherlands because of shit which their countries had nothing to do with.

Irish people were also oppressed by the British Empire.

Also, what about people from Greece, Bulgaria, Serbia and other Balkan nations? Their countries were under imperial rule at the time of the slave trade.

because it isn't about real hate or whatever, it's about trying to resolve how late capitalism ends up in oligarchy. race is one way to look at it but it's just the popular theme of today.

it shouldn't be given as much consideration as it actually is, it's a d&c tactic targetting the lower-middle and lower classes so that they're pitted against each other.

nice b8 tho. easy way to keep the pill staying blue