Help

My parents are libtards and I need to beat them in a debate to prove my legitimacy. Any ideas on what I should debate them on

Why bother, you fucking edgy kekist.

>so stupid and uninformed he needs to be spoonfed arguments to argue

Did you consider maybe your views are just as stupid if you don't even understand their merits?

>Doesn't even know what's their strong points
>>/r9k/

keep lurking

> Kekistan flag
Man the fuck up and get with the white program. You need to honor your parents like a white man should. Your legitimacy derives from your heritage, of which they are a part.

Tell them:

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Than leave house forever.

That depends on how smart your parents are. If they're dumb (such as yourself), appeal to their emotions. Talk about how you think Trump will make everyone's life better, how it is unfair for illegal criminals to be given preferential treatment over legal ones, how a wall will keep American children safer from drugs and getting mixed up with the cartels.

If they're smart, try to make more logical appeals, which are all of the same arguments as above with a lot less emphasis on the children.

Also, no insults or memes. The second you insult somebody you've lost the argument. If they insult you it means you won, so just walk away with a grin. And memes are just cringey irl.

You're kekistani. You've lost all credibility from the start

Just kick your dad in the nuts and run out of the room crying. They'll get the point.

Then pack your shit and get out before he recovers. And never look back.

Say you want to embrace his liberal ideology and invite as many non English speaking Mexicans to your house to live with them because you are so supportive of the poor oppressed "undocumented" immigrants just trying to find a better way of life.

lurk more you cancerous faggot

Also don't even try arguing against your parents in some full blown confrontation, they for one won't be logical about it, and also you will simply make edgy statements rather than actual arguments. Small, fact based statements that are just a little more on the redpill side than your parents are are the way to go

but who pays for the roads?

the government mr tardo

Thanks for the advice it's not that I don't know about the right and certain subjects it's that they give the same leftist answers

give them both barrels of a shotgun and say i didnt want the terrorists to win

>build business in the middle of the woods
>nobody shows up
>fucking A, I wish I had a government to build me roads

Leave them alone, you really should not argue politics with your family.

Wow help my parents (who are totally not cool by the way) have different views than I do!!!(which is not cool!) Pls help me beat them in a debate(because my views aren't my own and I want to seem better than my parents.)

Kid, finish your homework and kill yourself.

point out how the median household income has declined since its peak in 1999/2000, right before China joined the world trade organization

exclaim that outsourcing is not the same thing as free trade, and instead of lowering prices for the middle class, outsourcing has resulted in increased profitability for the executive class at the expense of the middle class as they lose their jobs.

then explain that all the historical middle class trades are now occupied by Mexicans, diluting the labor pool and lowering wages

then ask your parents: if the middle class is a benchmark for the success of a country, is the United States not on a bad trajectory?

then tell your parents you'd rather bring up their grand kids in a country more like France than Brazil, don't they agree?

congrats. you won.

>I need help to prove who I am.
kek, then you don't have any legitimacy to star with.

My bad. I shall not endure in political discourse with my parents and shall form my own political opinions as well as not be a dumbass thank you

Tell them about how trump PROVED obama wasn't born in the US and the liberals are just using the russia witch hunt to hide the truth behind seth rich and the pedo coverup.