ATTENTION! The media is scrubbing info about the Finsbury attack which doesn't fit the narrative!

Anons, there is some fast and furious narrative control going on here.. I was reading the BBC live updates about the attack right after it happened, lots of updates claiming the driver was drunk, now you can't find hardly anything supporting this claim, all I could find was this lone tweet.

twitter.com/Anahabibato/status/876605568969998336

Lots of conflicting eye witness accounts, some saying the attacker was alone, others saying there were three men, some witnesses saying they held the driver down for 30 minutes, others say 5 minutes. There was also a video showing bystanders kicking the shit out of the driver, when I went back to watch it, it had been scrubbed from the original news website. It wasn't even showing up on my browser history, I found some chopped up version of it on this dodgy website where most of the kicking has been edited out.

buzz.ie/news/watch-242631

Why are they doing this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/maps/@51.5629672,-0.1081869,3a,75y,298.66h,77.97t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sLxAAzwWaDH1K0cEaPLUq5w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
youtube.com/watch?v=mVS2qRdj6-g
youtu.be/7dhm4FBz6rg?t=31s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>we didn du nuffin, pol edition

They got so impatient waiting for a white guy to do something that they set up a false flag to just get the race war started already.

And this shit about the imam saving him, all the videos showed complete chaos, no way was the imam heard above the din

maybe he was saying "kill me, kill me" because he was hired to drive into Muslims and was supposed to be killed so he couldn't be questioned later. Sorta like that baseball shooter recently, Hodge-whatever his name was.

Rupert Evelyn @rupertevelyn
BREAKING. ITV news has been told that a 101 call was made to police in Wales at 12:27am on Sunday morning about a drunk man in white van
7:52 PM - 19 Jun 2017

Why would a father of four throw his life away???
Was he drunk, emotionally disturbed? He has everything to lose.

google.co.uk/maps/@51.5629672,-0.1081869,3a,75y,298.66h,77.97t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sLxAAzwWaDH1K0cEaPLUq5w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Drunk guy managed to come down this road in the bus lane at high speed and do a 90 degree turn into this alley, and stop before hitting those posts

Amazing driving

Explain further

>get killed in shariamay prison
>aw we will never know the truth but he surely was a terrorist

someone posted video of wounded people

youtube.com/watch?v=mVS2qRdj6-g

I made this quick picture. The man is filming in the crash alley with all the wounded, but there is a car right in the alley.

no sign of truck. Was this filmed before the truck?

Did his van break? Why didn't he just back out? Why did he leave his car without at least a knife?

>without at least a knife?
Brits only have access to sharpened spoons if they have the license to buy spoons

The truck is right there in the background...?

pretty much but the MSM have no reason to report the truth, it doesn't gin them any viewrs and they face being ackbarrd

youtu.be/7dhm4FBz6rg?t=31s

After a 4 hour drive up from Wales :)

Here is a shot. Is that the truck?

Finsbury Park is such a shithole

Archived the tweet.

archive.is/siD0Y

WHY DOES GOOGLE STREET VIEW UK HAVE INSIDE VIEWS OF BUSINESSES?

that hairsallon has a google maps floor plan

when did this happen?

Why would someone trying to kill as many muzzies as possible get out of the van unarmed and say 'kill me'?

this
and note the helicopter/s referred to by witnesses
All staged or arranged