GOP has a file on you

So it turn out the GOP has a file on 200 million Americans and it got leaked. They are tracking us through voter registrations and gun ownership. Anyone got nay ideas of how we get that data?

bbc.com/news/technology-40331215

Other urls found in this thread:

smartgunlaws.org/private-sales-in-oregon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just go to pastebin

I could really use a larger pic of the one you posted OP. Might you have a link to one with better resolution?

>suspected religious affiliations
>ethnicities
>political biases

I would love to see what they think of me, honestly.

>having official records of gun ownership

No thanks.

Try not using your phone faggot

And they said I was crazy for buying my guns from my local gun smuggler.

Thank Google for that.

this is for people who get into politics and terrorists.

Any schizos out there can calm down they are not following you. Just using this as a tool to subjegate society as a whole. If you are up to shady shit leave as small an electronic footprint as possible. (obviously)

open image in new tab

No luck

>(((BBC)))
I am not surprised if the data is really from NSA and CIA and trying to make GOP a scapegoat.

Yea but the GOP has fought the hardest against a gun registry and it turn out they fucking made one!

The irony is, that you're being tracked here just the same.

That image you posted? It's been catalogued based on file name, size, etc. It gets correlated to the content of your post. A personality profile is created from this (among many other factors).

It's over a terabyte of raw data.

>GOP tracking individuals on gun ownership

that's some high-grade irony right there

>not shapeshifting to throw them off your tail

I may say nigger today, but tomorrow I will say cracka. What then? Haha

I got news for you. All political parties keep records on people. It's not a fucking secret. Go join a campaign next time and find out.

It's basically the only means of obfuscation.

But it only works if you also parrot this strategy with all your contact (friends/family/etc.).

you think they have enough protocols yet?

That chart is outdated and does not have obsolete protocols. Each has its own strengths and weaknesses.

>Leaked gun ownership registration
This shit here is why my state trashes them after 24hrs after they are approved.

Doesn't matter, FBI doesn't.

Thanks NGI.

Lol.....
I dont register to vote
I dont register my guns (all cash purchases with fake names from private sellers)

Jokes on you, faggots

Whew. Thanks for putting my mind at ease.

Riiiight. Like the democraps don't. Politics is poison. Anarchy IS NOT about destruction and chaos (That's what communists portray as "anarchy"- commies calling themselves "anarchists"). Anarchy is about having NO government boot on your neck. Period.
(Which makes Libertarianism a fraud also, because they seek to dictate as well.)

in b4 ATF no-knock

Doesn't it make you want to read the file more to see if your in it? 200 Million Americans is around 2/3's and only 50% vote.

Replace "network protocols" with "javascript frameworks" and you'll start to see why your (non)argumement is absolutely asinine.

The Democrats got all their shit leaked in 2016. This is a RNC thing and looks to be on a totally different scale.

>trashes them after 24hrs after they are approved.

You actually believe that?

>They are tracking us through voter registrations

Not sure this is such a bad thing, everyone who voted for Mrs Criminality could be added to a "legally retarded, do not allow to vote" list?

For what?

>I dont register my guns

Gee, I dunno.

Oh, I get it. You believe Americans uniformly have to register their firearms. We don't.

You're not legally required to have your guns registered stupid hippy.

lmao no they don't I'm not even American so the only people who have a file on me are at the NSA

Most of us get NICS checked when we buy guns. No doubt personal identification information, time, and location is recorded into an NSA database when we do.

It all depends on state laws.

You could get the data by sueing the GOP and trying to make it a federal crime (although I'm not sure how that would be possible or on what moral grounds it would be a crime). I agree with your sentiment OP, there just isn't a precedent for this level of shit.

On the flip side, the Dems are doing it too. Their machine ALICE is what cost Hillary the election.

Not from private parties.

I'm sure, but the guy was talking about private sales. Some states require checks even for that, but mine certainly doesn't.

that infographic is cool, saved.

just buy your gun privately.

I'm already on several list.

FBI, CIA, NSA, ATF, and L.L.Bean.

smartgunlaws.org/private-sales-in-oregon/

All depends on state.

State of Florida must destroy any records of firearm purchases within 24hrs.

Doesn't mean anything when the FBI has record of preforming a background check on you.

Also voter registration is public record.

You a TN bro?

Sure, anyone posting on this website is on a least 3 lists.

bad news, goys. in the 90s when they made streetsweeper shotguns destructive devices the ATF did a fantastic job of tracking down everyone who bought one and letting them know they had to register them or turn them in. every gun purchase through an FFL is tracked and kept in a database by the ATF.
private sales are more anonymous, but the vast majority of gun sales are through FFLs.

I might possibly be somewhere in that general area of the country. Don't tell the feds, trustworthy user.

Thus the impetus of the discussion, the utility of private sales.

Loving that extended castle doctrine here. Stay safe user.

You're not using multiple VPNs?

this is such a huge oversight in security
someone is getting fired

Wow the GOP tracked all the gun owners. That's some hypocrytical sheeit right there.

I think everybody on Sup Forums is on a "watchlist" (i.e. big ass datafile that is gathering dust, somewhere)
It would simply cost too much manpower to let people go over 200 million files personally. Probably some statistical number crunching happens, but meh.

>YFW ALL THE GANGBANGING NIGGERS AND SPICS THAT COMMIT ALL THE GUN CRIME GET ILLEGAL UNDOCUMENTED GUNS THAT NO LAWS WILL STOP

>UPSTANDING LAW ABIDING WHITE AMERICANS BUY LEGAL DOCUMENTED GUNS, GET PUT IN SOME DATABASE TO TRACK THEM EVEN FURTHER, YET THIS TYPE OF GUN OWNER IS THE PROBLEM

B-BAN GUNS!