You guys do realize that if you deport muslims you will NEVER have kebab again?!?

fine by me, roach

What even is that?

Yeah sure Ill take mine with a side of foot grease and ceiling fan dust.

oh no what will I do with less dog food

some Ukrainians in Poland picked up making kebabs by now
We no longer need you

>tfw people drive for hours to get to my local kebab place run by an orthodox greek

Not so fast, turkroach

I actually never had kebab.
I wish I had an anzu though.

We have the ingredients, fucking retard
We can make it with or without them anyway
>what is american pizza

wont be the same

Small price to pay

Besides Israelis make better kabab

GOODBYE MUDSLIMES! AU REVIOR MUDSHITS! CYA LATER SAND NIGGERS! TOODALOO TURKROACHES!

Shopped, she never said that.

Arab here. Plenty of us around who aren't Muslim, we have lots of better food too. Try Lebanese one of these days and you'll get tired of those boring old kebabs.

>Kebab is better than Baklava

That's not a very strong argument friendo, Even Chicken kebabs aren't that goo.

Meatballs on pizza is way better anyway.

What's kebab? I always hear remove kebab and I know it's some sort of food from the Middle East but what is it?

Who starts these threads all day? Also sage.

Good. only degenerate clubbers eat Kebab in the west.

led's find out :DDDD

>She.

>if you deport muslims you will NEVER have kebab again
Actually you can find Christian kebab-makers. Not all of middle-east is Muslim, just because muslims tend to kill anyone they find who isn't.

It is already different from what you have in your country
It is just a another fast food now

Aside from Ukrainians I ate from Christian Armenians and it was better than most of Muslim serve to us

Recipes, how do they work?

Kebab is not that hard to make, neither is curry. I think a race that sent people to the moon can probably figure it out.

Also if more whites really knew how poor the hygiene levels of these shitskin takeways are (and that many of them purposely contaminate food with jizz, shit and spit because they hate whitey) they'd never eat another kebab again.

Also, stop financing your enemy. White cucks. Remember these kebab shops are used to lure underaged white girls and are often fronts for all kinds of other criminal activity too.

That looks more fat and cholesterol-laden than anything from burgerland. Holyshit.

NOT KHEBAP
GYRADYKOS RE
REEEEEEEEEE

wtf is a kebaba?

don't care. deport anyways

I don't understand this kebab thing, Pita is better.

Lol, Ive never had kabob now.

What race do Turks and kurds consider themeselves and turkey will be majority Kurdish some time between 2040-2060 just like US.

Based Tomio says not to buy kebab because you indirectly support muslim immigration by doing so.

but we still have taco bell

Oh no I won't be able to buy jizzed on mystery meat handled by shitskins that don't wash their hands.
What a huge loss.

Why are Czechians such huge weaboos?

wtf i thought it was a trap ? are those fake tits ?

>Muh food

WHO FUCKING CARES

FUCK YOU ROACH

REMOVE

I can make my own

>literally grilled meat with salad

I think we'll survive

The kebab place in my town is run by Lebanese Christians. checkmate dirty arabs

Thank God, I ate that garbage once and I shat bricks for the next 2 days. The fact that in every street corner of this damn country there is now a kebab shop doesn't help me forget about it.

Tits don't make it a girl.

>What's HRT
>What's Implants.

This is also a man.

kebab is literally the scrapings off the slaughter house floor. 90% old and diseased meat

Boner is confuse!

>imblying

I have at least 5 kebab stores in my ~10k population town, no shitskins in sight, run by ethnic Lithuanians. We even have the choice to put pork inside of it.

Its literally just a money laundry scheme.
Most of those kebab shops have no business most of the day and only 10 turks or so sitting in front of it smoking.
Its used to launder drug/terror/ and prostitution money.

took several years for the HRT treatment to take effect

Emperor Okamura is half Jap.

>if you deport Muslims you can never eat Muslim cuisine again!
unless you travel to a Muslim country.
>traveling to Muslim countries is impossible.

Greeks make them

I hate weebs so much

Kebab is shit meat for niggers, precisely why you'll find so few shops in the USA.

Fuck your ass meat.

Taste like ass desu

Burgers are actually better

I ate at a Kebab place for extra credit in my German History class. Shit made me throw up. Pass.

>I ate at a Kebab place for extra credit in my German History class
wat

I can live with that.

Ya because white people cannot make rotating seasoned meat. cultural appropriation is a bitch

>That Hairline
>That thinning

Such is the fate of all chemical cocktail trannies soon to be bald and with a mental breakdown like linetrap.

same. i was drunk in germany and ate a very large doner mit kase. woke several times in the night to spray liquid shit into the toilet.
It was delicious, but it's best to AVOID. Still, it's better than mcdonalds and shit.
im so sorry we imported that to your country. I guess shitskins serve a valuable purpose of keeping corporate fast food at bay

In Ireland most Irish non shitskin cafes serve kebabs and they're much better than anything a shitskin has touched. Muslims have absolutely nothing to offer Europe.

Even better. Kebab is shit tier food, anyway.

Another lost Britbong to the religion of peace

> Cutting grilled meat from a spinning spit.
You're right. How could a people capable of building pic related ever manage THAT?!

diget confirms. The Irish make better kebabs than muslims.

Stupid OP, kebab is national GERMAN dish.

You can also take your mosque back to your shithole.

We will just have to
A) live with that
B) have someone else do the kebab
C) travel to Turkey for kebab

yuck

Kebab became big in Germany to thanks to the post-WWII Turkish guest worker program. Plus my professor knew the kebab guy and wanted to help his profits.

So your teacher used their position to shill for kebab guy?

>Can easily get recipes on the internet
>Can threaten to kill the cooks and their whole families if they do not give us the recipe
>Thinking this will block us from making kebab
Oh my God lets keep the turks in our countries what will we ever do without kebab? (a food i do not care for).

Fugg dood but how will I live??? I much prefer the 50/50 chance of dying so that I can have a 100% chance of eating kebab than a 100% chance of living and a 50/50 chance of kebab.

Basically, but I wasn't complaining since it helped secure my A in the class. Since it made me puke, I should have demanded two points and not just one.

Yeah, I'm really choked up over not eating abducted, raped and slaughtered schoolgirls. I'm sure we'll manage.

You know a food is shit when the have to cover it in sauces to hide the true flavor of the meat.

pork kebab best kebab
checkmate dune coons

There is far too much sauce on that kebab, absolute barbarians

greeks do it better you fucking roach

kebab is shit anyways

Do you know if Aladdin's eatery is owned by a Christian or muslim? I looked at his bio and he fled in the 70's for having the same last name as the Christian president.

Wow, because its so hard to make, we need our sandnigger wage slaves to make it.

If I never get to smell another shitty kebab again in my life I'll die quite happy. It is literally trash tier food made out of garbage materials by people whose idea of hygiene is wiping their ass with their hands and not washing afterwards.

I gagged.
I might have to rent a van after seeing this.

Who the fuck cares? The world would be a better place without you cunts but because we can't whipe your sorry asses from existence (yet) we can atleast deport you from our homeland. Now go such erdocunts cock you filthy piece of shit.

Fuck Kebab, eat Schnitzel!

Listen the fuck up, what passes as kebab and shawarma here is basically a chicken hamburger, we don't use disgusting halal products

Gyros is better

My fav food m8

one guy can stay to make them , the rest needs to go ; let them all fight over this spot and let the best one be like the highlander of kebabs

all you need is the fucking recipe, it's just meat on a fucking stick, not rocket science

and deporting is not enough, we need to start killing anything browner than a paper bag or not recognising Christ as Our Lord and Saviour

Uhm, try again, sweetie.

True kebab from a true Pole.

MJAM MJAM LECKER DÖNER VON DIE AUSLÄNDERS

We all do brother...

Duh... fucking retard.

Sven, just crawl into the oven, please, your nation has reached the point where it must extinct so we can, with clear conscience, bomb the shit out of your mudlsime infested country.

Actually, do not give a fuck. But would fuck.

What? We have no muslims here and we still have plenty of Kebab

I don't eat sandnigger food in the first place, be gone goat fuckers!

>Arab cuisine
>Implying there aren't Christian arabs

its turkish cuisine you ignorat shit