SWEDEN YES!!!!

I'm guessing its boys wanting to be girls rather than other way around, and I am not surprised considering boys are brought up to believe that they are the devil for being male and women are the noble, oppressed victims of the patriarchy and in fact are superior.

Sweden is a cesspool of mental illness with all the rape and the mentally ill children wanting to become the opposite sex.

no surprise

as a women in 21st century western society you are expected to have everything handed to you

money, opportunities, attention, ect...

im hoping this only makes the white gene pool stronger with all these faggots lining up get their dicks nipped

Very healthy and natural. Been happening for literally thousands of years. Nothing wrong with injecting hormones into little children at all. Definitely not sick and twisted as fuck.

> all these faggots
At that age they haven't fully physically deveolped fucking moron. This is turn perfectly normal people into abominations. The parents should be executed.

SWEDISH BOI PUUUCCI

(((doctors)))

reminder that traps arent gay

Sweden is so progressive holy shit! But changing sex is too mainstream, let's become trees!

Everyone just wants BBC.

Oh please fucking god no! I can't take this shit any more, just bomb those pieces of shits already and release them from their misery.

And wtf is this shitty flag option doing in my board? I am away for few months and this? FUCK YOU!

of course is an amerifat posting degenerate shit. thank God your country is going to be mexico in 2050, at least they are catholic and being gay is not a thing in mexico

Whats the difference? The only application for sex drive is reproduction. If you are attracted to traps you are sag good as plain faggot

Sweden needs immigrants. From anywhere. They could immigrate from planet LV-426 and it would be better than this. I mean look at this.
Sweden Yaasssss.....

It is natural for children to question their sexuality. This confusion should not be encouraged, but responsibly guided back to reality before irreparable damage occurs.

I love how 90% of all trannies are men wanting to be grills.

It really shows you how privileged women are in this society when all men want to be women and it has the added benefit that I have less competition when wooing girls.

>The parents should be executed.

Oh they will be.

mmm more boi pussy for me then

Anal sex is degenerate and unhygienic.

Makes sense, bach bazi is going to become a societal norm in Sweden.

>Women are for children, boys are for pleasure.
-ancient Afghani proverb

bachi bazi*

trips with the truth

All the proof needed that the current system is brainwashing kids.

Do you ever see trans people on the street? its always a travesty. Yes you can make a good angle shot of yourself on the computer and look kinda girly, and yes, boys can be skinnier than girls. Now a days being skinny as a girl is considered better and there are lots of boys who are 5 foot 9 and rail thin