VEGANS: They Gone From Abortion to Straight Baby Murder

>A 7-month-old baby in Belgium has died after being fed vegetable milk by his parents.
inquisitr.com/4292121/baby-lucas-dead-from-vegetable-milk-diet-parents-convicted/?utm_content=inf_10_3140_2&source=se&utm_source=se&utm_campaign=se&utm_medium=fb&tse_id=INF_9c3299a0520711e790011d41b85aaeb5

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WfEk1j_VPbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>inquisitor
There probably are a few people out there stupid enough to take it that far, but why would vegans have something against human breast milk for babies?

> The courts... have laid the blame squarely on the little boy’s parents.
>Peter S. and Sandrina V., maintain that they only had their baby’s best interests at heart
>However, it is commonly held that babies need certain specific nutrients in order to grow and develop, and these nutrients are not contained in vegetable milk
>CBS News reported that at the time of his death, baby Lucas weighed just nine pounds, much lower than the acceptable weight for a 7-month-old boy. ABC News added that the baby had gained only 2.2 pounds since his birth.

Jesus fuckin Christ that SICKKKKKKKKKKK
JUSTICE FOR BABY LUCAS

Comments say the mother couldn't produce enough milk and instead of using regular or soy formula they used oat formula. I don't care to read much more. Idiot parents deserved it. I feel bad for the child.

But muh health!
Muh vegan gains!

correction: the baby was fed vegetable juice. There's no such thing as almond milk, soy milk, etc because plants don't have titties.

They should have used soy milk.

Darwin award. Baby was spared a life of misery. Lock up the parents and make them infertile.

They have vegan soy formulas. I only buy almond and soy milks and they say they're not supposed to be used as formulas.

I just saw in the comments that someone who couldn't (or wouldn't?) use breast milk had to use soy formula, because their kids were allergic/upset by regular formula. I'm sure there are some things out there that can be used when children reject traditional stuff. The parents could probably have worked it out so the baby got the right nutrition and didn't. I'm surprised that Belgium, being European didn't take the baby away. That could absolutely happen in the US or be on watch if your baby is gaining so little weight.

VEGANS:
>Lucas’s father testified that the baby had never visited a doctor’s office or medical clinic because “we never noticed anything unusual.” However, it was also submitted into evidence that the parents had attempted to drive to a homeopathic doctor “on the other side of the country” when it became apparent that Lucas was starving.

15 years each in prison, no parole and sterilisation. Next case.

i had soy milk as a baby lad for a while.

>Lucas’s father testified that the baby had never visited a doctor’s office
That answers my post.

VEGANS:
>The parents received a lenient 6 month suspended sentence for murdering their baby.

Wew that's ugly, and by the face of it a fatty in recovery gone off the edge.

CHECK

Well that's not justice, not at all.

>bad extensions
>overdone make up
>fatty nose tip/nostrils
Possible but filters make it so we can't judge her neck, chest and arm skin

>only 15 years
>mfw bong needs to kill at least five babies before they get life sentence

Looks like natural selection to me. Even animals aren't dumb enough to feed their offspring the wrong food.

remember when (((the golden one))) was shilling vegan? just lel my shit up senpai

fuck you, you sea rat

This is absolutely NOT okay. You're NEVER supposed to force children or anyone else into becoming vegan without their consent.

no u baby killer

so depressed.
want a cheeseburger now

youtube.com/watch?v=WfEk1j_VPbQ
Fucking vegans

>They should have used soy milk.
Soy is poison, and the soy the use for soy milk is just junk slosh of leftover soy. I firmly believe soy is one of the reasons why so many men are effeminate now, soy has been in everything since the late 1990s.

Use real milk from real, farm fed cows if you cannot use the mother's milk. For crying out loud, we have been raising children for thousands and thousands and years and now no one knows how to do it.

Yeah but given how retarded they are about veganism, they could have at least used a soy formula so their baby didn't die. They wouldn't have minded if he ended up being a major faggot.

Another proof that veganism is a deviation that makes people unable to have children. Dont't be vegan, user.

oh shit son lol gonna have to steal that

You'd figure they'd be OK with human proteins, seeing how the mother must've taken at least 10cc into her body at some point.

>They wouldn't have minded if he ended up being a major faggot.
Good point. But sad for the kid for never having a chance at a normal life.

Filthy hippies
>Only 6 months each
They are never gonna see jail, welcome to non-country

Supposedly she shouldn't produce enough milk, but instead of using a proven formula, even soy despite it's pitfalls, they went full retard. You kind of have to assume they are either majorly retarded or actually wanted to hurt their child, because he was obviously malnourished, behind in growth, and they knew he should be seeing a doctor but didn't take him.
Is your country as likely to take away children as UK and Nordic countries?

*couldn't produce

Kid would've been deformed from Rickets

>Is your country as likely to take away children as UK and Nordic countries?
Not at all we have huge cultural lag in that comparison.
Nobody care's enough we just like to drink and work here.

Child services is a huge mess anyway. It's good to be able to get kids who are legitimately being tortured away from those families, but it always ends up being overreaching and shitty with rehoming the kids.

As a chef, I have to say: vegans are fucking idiots.

I've never heard someone being taken away, I think it's less likely than in the USA.

I don't think we are on the same level as the UK and the Nordic countries. Sure we are cucked but at least a lot of the people aren't as cucked in their thinking as in the other countries.

There are still a lot of people in Flanders who know all too well that are politicians and the media is completely insane.

>There are still a lot of people in Flanders who know all too well that are politicians and the media is completely insane.
Feelsgoodman.jpg

>when you start noticing just how disgusting girl's rooms are in every picture

Am I getting old or am I turning gay?

>Am I getting old or am I turning gay?
Getting old. The younger you are the less you care about anything other than "dat pussy". The bigger concern when I see these messy photos is that they didn't even bother to shove their mess out of the photo. So they're not even ashamed to be slobs. What if she did push shit out of the frame, and this is the best she could do?

How heavy is a 7 month baby suppose to weight?

17 to 18 pounds

>plants don't have titties
Could this ever be possible though? With genetic engineering and hormones, could we grow titties?

>Comments say the mother couldn't produce enough milk
Malnourishing yourself on a stupid meme diet has that effect.

poor kid, but at least he went before he could know the true horror of living with vegans

Good point. The child was probably malnourished from the start.

>one outlier case should be the general consensus for everyone
who cares? sage

why vegan hates milk anyway? its not meat

if an animal so much as looks at something, it's haram to a vegan

>You kind of have to assume they are either majorly retarded

They're vegans, of course they're retarded.

They don't actually. Vegans can use things for their intended purpose from a consensual party. Breast milk is 100% vegan for your child to consume. Maybe it's not considered vegan for an adult to consume it though, since the purpose is to nourish infants.

Vegans are baby killers! Vegans also like to torture their cats to death with vegan shit and animal abuse is always the first psycho red flag so no surprise here.

> never visit a doctor
> don't notice anything
> prefer to visit a meme non scientific doctor on the other side of the country

Natural selection still exists

of course you need human milk as a baby.
other than that, you dont need animal products.

>when you are so vegan you dont use your own milk to feed your baby

faggots stop drinking that crap

> we like to work here

Top kek mate please

He died because babies cannot synthesize taurine so they need it in their diet. Taurine is found in breastmilk but it's not added to plant milks because adults can synthesize it from protein.
That's why infant formula must always have taurine added.

How can you be Vegetarian or Vegan on moral grounds and even come close to supporting abortion? I shiggydiggigidy

>For crying out loud, we have been raising children for thousands and thousands and years and now no one knows how to do it.
how dare you! they know perfectly well how to raise a child, they have the internet and their holistic dr so they now know even better ways to raise children than old dead people!
/sarcam in case anyone thinks i'm serious

>But sad for the kid for never having a chance at a normal life.
with vegan tard parents like that it was likely doomed from the start even if it has lived

one less infidel >be happy

one less sex slave>be unhappy

vegans are fucking brain dead retards

Vegan diet is fine as long as you eat enough nuts, beans, avacadoes, and other high fat/high protein vegetables. These parents probably just ate nothing but carbs and veggies.

"the baby’s parents wanted to feed their son a vegan diet and eschewed the usual cow-based baby formula in favor of their own vegetable milk concoction."

so what was wrong with this bitches tits that she wasn't breast feeding?

Veganism is a mental illness. It caused my sister to get a bone infection in her jaw. She lost all of her teeth. The lack of protein and animal fat and certain vitamins and minerals in her diet that can only be found in rich amounts in animal products compromised her immune system. She tried homeopathic bullshit remedies until the pain was so unbearable that she finally went to the hospital.

Veganism and its offshoots are Darwinism in action.

using vegetable milk in place of animal milk is what killed the baby in the first place dummy

>nuts, beans, avacadoes

>vegans killing babies thanks to their ignorance
Not a surprise, but that sucks.

Girls do not clean their room. I always thought boys were the messy ones, then I went to college. Girls were shocked that I clean my room on a weekly basis, and didn't just throw shit everywhere. Literally the bare minimum to not live in a sty. Girl's rooms are so fucking nasty dude it's not even funny.

Why wasn't she eating lentils? 27g protein per serving.

I wouldn't recommend a constant vegan diet for life but i was able to correct my blood pressure and reach a healthy weight by going vegan for a few weeks. The key is to switch back and forth between a vegan diet and a paleo diet, I believe switching back and forth between the two is the closest approximation to the hunter-gatherer diet our ancestors evolved to eat.