ITS HAPPENING

Otto warmbier is dead!

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/otto-warmbier-american-student-detained-north-korea-17/story?id=48140700
youtube.com/watch?v=-KTsXHXMkJA
twitter.com/ottowarmbier1/likes
youtube.com/watch?v=dtC1sJIWmOE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Warmbier#cite_ref-10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

..... And???

sauce?

lirerally who

he was a moron, but still, those north koreans made a joke of the USA, you need to retaliate

abcnews.go.com/US/otto-warmbier-american-student-detained-north-korea-17/story?id=48140700

Died at 30 mins ago

Time for war.

how is he kill? what did they do to him?

>an attack on one of us is an attack on all of us
It's a damn shame this apparently only applies to our ruling class.

Let's kill some commies.

What the fuck happened here? They send him back as a vegetable with some bullshit story, and he dies a couple days later? Reunification when?

Bullshit; he at the worst defaced a bit of paper. Islamic Obama wasn't respected.

>go to a literal totalitarian state
>one that is essentially a country sized cult to boot
>get egged on by your CHURCH to steal something from there
>be highly educated (economics major who attended LSE) but do it anyway

assuming he actually did it that is, and it's not a setup

no u

Nobody is going to war over a single vegetable. Especially one as fucking stupid as he was.

Only the bad ones.

>ppl in coma die

what a surprise

I've been laughing at the fat lard Americans calling for Trump to go to war over this idiot

It's a good metric for finding McCain posters.

>going to war
meh, anything is fine just as long as he does something.

.... all of them?

People who unironically think Trump is going to strike first against North Korea are retarded. He's just gonna act tough to appease his republican buddies and until NK attacks an American Ally or America, ain't shit 'gon happen boys.

>steal best korea poster
>get killed

When will the action really start?

>Cultural database accessed. Quoting New England poet Robert Frost:
>"Freedom lies in being bold.

There will never be a reunification unless North Korea wants it. Any attempt at forcing them will reduce Worst Korea to a pile of rubble and the world economy will suffer massively from it.

Shit, they even build the biggest parts of oil platforms going offshore here nowadays. Not just smartphones and various appliances.

So he got better healthcare from the norks?

>>get egged on by your CHURCH to steal something from there
rabbis tell jews to steal shit from north korea?

>jew nose USA

based kim

What did the Norks do to cause this to Otto? Should the Scandinavians be mad? He was one of their kin just like he was American.

>{{{OTTO WARMBIER}}}

Why do we care about this subhuman german anyway?

>"Yeah! Go to war with North Korea! I'm too fat and lazy to fight but I know our boys will be fine! Besides, as a couch politician, I believe North Korea is a threat to mankind!"

>WARMBIER
>WARM BIER
>WARM BEER

The plot thickens.

Yeah Americans only go to war for Israel or oil.

Apparently he was in a state of "unresponsive wakefulness" after being brought back.

The NKs say he had botulism, the parents believe he was beaten and tortured to the point he had brain damage.

And Canada is full of Frenchy bitches

war-masons-bee-responsible

I wonder what went through his head in his last moments of lucidity? My liberal college didn't prepare me for this? Oh shit, Obama won't bother to save me? OMG the conservatives are right and we should nuke this shithole?

>I should've looked for cameras

we need at least some women and children to start slinging shit i mean come on

What do you think the koreans did to him?
So kind of torture?,

I get it "seems" like it's a rational decision to just drop some nukes and call it good, but that solution is seriously flawed and I hope you truly don't believe we should do such a thing. I also get it's the easy way out of explaining what you think should be done. It's just a lazy answer.

youtube.com/watch?v=-KTsXHXMkJA on repeat.

Okay. This thread isn't about Canada though.

I'm not speculating about what I think should be done. Just wondering how his liberal ass felt about it at the end. No, nuking best Korea would be a disastrous (and unnecessary move). But we're talking about Otto's stupid ass, not what I think should be done

Right, it's about North Korea

Alright I'm just glad we can fully agree then that this dude was a fucking imbecile, you're right

TANKS IN 30 MINUTES

Who killed an American citizen.

pussy boi trump wont do shit

>goes to north korea
>dies
What the fuck did you think was going to happen?

Who broke the law in the country he was visiting.
I don't know how you guys do it, but the rest of the world don't allow people to do what they want where they vacation.

Who was a fucking moron and we shouldn't retaliate

Usually countries won't execute someone over a poster, but I guess you wouldn't know what appropriate responses to crimes are.

Decapitation strike when?

Didn't die till he had to deal with American doctors.

Hmm...

Best Korea isn't a "usual" country.

GLASS IT!!!!!!!!!

>cia agent gets tortured and killed

Good. I hope he suffered.

I prefer my beer cold.

Should have told Kim and the rest of the regime to go fuck themselves. Instead he went out crying like a bitch ass nigga.

This.

Warmbier is now Kaltbier

But Herr Warmbier was ein Jude.

We should pull the trigger. This works as a casus belli. Take out everything remotely to do with missiles or nukes and then pull our forces back and let the cards fall where they may after that. The longer we wait, the worse it's gonna' get.

>"Freedom lies about being bald"
I'm joining duty then, stalker.

Perhaps my country should reach down between their legs and find their balls. It's been so long since we orchestrated a huge invasion and glassed our foes I'm pretty sure our balls have fallen off and rolled behind the fridge. Seriously - why do we spend 66% of our GDP on the military if we can't come stomping into any country we want and deliver death - what's the point?

>Warmbier, 22
>died today at 2:20 pm

Just to clarify, I fully support a massive invasion of North Korea in retaliation with mass "civilian casualties" .. South Korea be damned.

Yes but they always need an excuse for the common folk as well

I swear to God if we do nothing once again, we'll only be judged to be further bitches in the world realm. UGH!

>assuming North Korea is actually telling the truth about him stealing something

You faggots just blindly believe that without questioning it?

And just the other day a JAPANESE cargo ship killed 7 of our Sailors. PLEASE PLEASE American find your balls. I know their down there.

>illuminati confirmed

>Sup Forums - politically incorrect
N I G G E R

Oh, it's that one autist that thinks he can convince people that communism is cool. I don't know what you're trying to achieve here but it's definitely not working.

smugkimpepe.jpg

I posted this elsewhere:
its not about poor country or not. It is an authoritarian regime, everyone knows that. The tourist guides are literally working for the govt and don't want you to bend the rules. Otto went beyond clicking a few pics where they are not supposed to. He went ahead and removed a poster which did not belong to him. Literally manhandling anything Kim Jongs face plastered on it is an offence there. It is documented and mentioned in documentaries made before 2015 by other travellers and tourists. He surely must've seen at least one. He was active on twitter:

twitter.com/ottowarmbier1/likes

He is literally the most stupid arrogant cunt. US is a better place without that worthless fuck. The only good he might've done is in the actual labor camp.

>This is the glorious communist utopia I was promised!

I want to kill that fucker.

It was a setup.

Please define $that_fucker to continue.

>warmbier
kek

FUCK OTTO WARMBIER

DISGUSTING PIG

DENNIS RODMAN IS MY ONLY TRUE AMERICAN FRIEND

Rodman should be blacklisted as an American traitor. Lets see who's got the balls to kill his best friend,

agreed.

This was a set up. Go watch the video of the crime. It wasn't him.

ONE THING I CANT FUCKIN STAND IS WARMBIER
MAKES ME FUCKIN PUKE

youtube.com/watch?v=dtC1sJIWmOE

From Wikipedia:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Warmbier#cite_ref-10

>He was active in the Hillel Jewish campus organization, and participated in Birthright Israel.[11][12][13] He left behind his parents, Cindy and Fred, and two younger siblings.[14]
>(((Warmbier)))

So what's the deal with North Korea? Why does every country pretend it doesn't exist? There have been wars over humanitarian reasons for much less. Is it just the fact that no one feels like dealing with the left over gooks?

Otto is a Kraut name buddy. """Birthright Israel""" is for Quarter ethnic Jews or anyone who wants to claim to be Jewish. I knew this dude who lied and got a free """Birthright""" trip to Israel, didn't have a drop of Jewish blood.

Remember faggots, North Korea always tells the truth

what did he mean by this?

Look at his face. It looks off, plus he looks like he's 40 whereas he was 22. Must have some (((chosenite))) blood there.

Not that I have anything against nuking "Best" Korea (or at least its government) per se, just raising awareness famalam.

You act as this has not been preceded by 5,000,000 other things NK has done to piss off the rest of the world including China. They are begging to get glassed, and this certainly won't help.