Otto Warmbier Died

Nobody like warm beer anyway

and yes newfags, this is the retard who got arrested in best Korea because he thought it was funny to steal a sign

>Believes story told by North Koreans
ok Jamal

>US middle class dude
>"Ohhhh no, capialism is so bad!"
>travels to North Korea to see how "great" that fucked up dictatorship is
>as all retarded millenials he think they will let it slide if he steals shit
>North Koreans sentence dude to 15yrs hard labor
>dude so frightened, falls into a coma from some weird truth drug

Darwin award, Otto-style.

The video definitely isn't clear. If it wasn't him then they just wanted to convict someone and push out propaganda. But we don't know why he went into a coma in the first place. I still don't care. He went to NK and probably acknowledged the risk and still went there.

>Nobody like warm beer anyway
True.

Did he really have any social media accounts showing he was a SJW cuck?

>Believes story told by CNN

Ok Abdul

it is funny to steal signs tho
in other words, I think best korea needs to get raped up the ass by the Trump regime for this. If I were president I'd say the US, Best Korea, and the world has had enough of the Kim family.

What does CNN have to do with not trusting a fat lunatic that has nukes pointed at us?
Maybe Europeans are right about American education...

Why? We don't need more wars. If anything Trump will enact more sanctions on them like everyone else already does. Worst Korea doesn't want a war with Best Korea either because their new cuck of a president wants to literally reunify with them.

His beer

Is now ice cold

None of this would happen if Trump made him ambassador to Best Korea

Implying I am American, do you defnd that moronic libtard that went to NK? Whatever, he deserved it

>risking 60 million of lives for one knobhead who was stupid enough to steal a portrait in the most authoritian country in the world
even trump is not that stupid

If only we had someone as trustworthy as ol dennis
Look at that face
Thats a face you can believe in
>OP is a kike

Commie-Globalist narrative dismantled by corrupt fake news outlet. Its almost as if, a D&C shill exists in this thread.

>Globalists are hyper capitalists who push free trade
>Communists are anti-capitalists

Make up your damn mind.

whats the issue here is why obama let him sit there for a year doing nothing while trump got him back in a few months.

Floridians are secure and can keep being the most powerful race

Swamp people can die
Florida is a detestable shithole
worse than Canadians

>worse than Leaves
Whoa man, don't go that far.

Im sorry, that was going to far
nothing is worse than a Leaf

All of this is on the condition that defenses do not exist.

I say nuke the Norks. I want a mutated Nork qt3.14

north korea cia fake state

fpbp

Did CIA try to unbrain-damage him?

glad one of you faggots finally got the joke

Well at least the family kept their mouth shut like Obama told them to until he was out of office.

>nukes pointed at us

Their nuclear program is a defensive measure to prevent the US from turning NK into Syria, Iraq, Somalia, Panama, Brazil, etc. Until the USSR collapse, NK enjoyed the protection of the USSR nuclear umbrella. It's doing nothing wrong.

Why do you guys complain about muslim immigrants so much? These guys aren't even muslim.

BOMB THE NORKS
>BOMB THE NORKS
BOMB THE NORKS
>BOMB THE NORKS
BOMB THE NORKS
>BOMB THE NORKS
BOMB THE NORKS
>BOMB THE NORKS

>Somalians aren't Muslims

He died the minute he stole the poster desu

Bottom line: dude is retarded for traveling there. He accepted the risk.

Red pill: he didn't steal anything. It's a set up for propaganda purposes to show Americans as evil.

Muslims don't drink

>Islam and Judaism are just a religions

Oh, you sweet summer child.

Trips of truth

He died from overdosing on phenibut.
Ban this evil now.

>dude so frightened, falls into a coma from some weird truth drug

More like they fucking lobotomized him trying to turn him into a sleeper agent. The fact that he arrived in the US as a vegetable doesn't help Kim's case either.

>No Dong

heh

>somehow remains alive over a long period of time in Third World dictatorship while parents get that sweet sweet media and political love trying to "get our son back" in US
>parents finally get son back, but he is brain-dead vegetable requiring expensive around the clock medical care, no fun, no stories that can be spun into 1 million selling book
>parents suddenly saddled with boring and expensive burden, son mysteriously "dies" (plug is pulled) in best-in-world US hospital, relieving parents of boring and expensive burden
Really makes you think

Fuck you, it's almost as good as GHB

CNN is saying it was a creatine overdose. Do you have a source?