Otto Warmbier dies after 17 months of imprisonment

Otto warmbier, the guy who thought it was a good idea to steal flag from North Korea is dead.
twitter.com/AP/status/876901711889264641
Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Escape-Camp-14-Remarkable-Odyssey/dp/0143122916
content.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,1914656,00.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Although it was stupid of him to try stealing something in NORTH KOREA, we still should just bomb the bastards into oblivion.

He stole a poster you dumb cuck
F A K E N E W S
A
K
E
N
E
W
S

OH NO THAT CHANGES THINGS

He stole the poster, though was sentenced for treason.

American (((doctors))) killed him to false flag a reason to "unite the Korean peninsula"

You think it's mossad?

Whatever the case, North Korea needs to go anyway.

We could've done that a long fucking time ago for any reason or none at all. Fighting a bloody war to "reunify" a developed nation with 24 million useless ex communists with no marketable skills is directly in contrast to American interests.

>Burgers acting dumb and disrespectful in a foreign country

What a surprise

Kid fucking deserves to die for being a moron...

It literally never isn't mossad

Rest in peace.

fuck man. i somehow knew this wont end well.

>people still don't understand
Doesn't matter if he broke the law. No one should have to die like that, if he did that in America American prisons would MAKE SURE HE STAYS ALIVE EVEN IF HE WANTED TO DIE REALLY BADLY SINCE THE WEST CARES FOR HUMAN LIFE!

It's not about the poster it's about life.

CAPITALIST PIGS

BTFO
B
T
F
O

HAHAHAHA

I don't really care? He's an idiot for stealing in the first place. No matter what you steal, a piece of candy or a car, it's degenerate and you SHOULD be thrown in prison for 15+ years.

FAKE NEWS

Fuck all the vindictive misanthropes who say that he deserved this end. RIP, and hopefully his parents hearts will mend one day.

That's what it feels like nowadays

What a pussy.

>warmbier
disgusting

Wasn't he a faggot?

Why should we feel bad and also why should we send American soldiers on his behalf?

He's fucking stupid as fuck, I mean if it's one thing I know it's that you don't fuck with other countries laws, specially not north korea, He's stupid for going there in the first place

>if he did that in America
But he didn't, things work different in different places, if someone slips in a wet floor we laugh at him and call him idiot, if someone slips in a wet floor in America they sue the store owner, the floor manufacturer and probably the state for not keeping "wet floor regulations"

We're not going to war because your feefees got hurt.

>why should we feel bad
you say that as if seeing it was an unfortunate event and wishing him a peaceful sleep actually takes anything from you

>why should we send American soldiers on his behalf?
you really shouldn't

Anyone who travels outside their home country is a moron for travelling. That's not the point

Please stop. He didn't deserve to die.

that's if you believe it was him

You lost one of your own. Even if you don't like him, you have to acknowledge the fact that NK can kill a US citizen and get off scot free.

He totally deserved to die...play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Actually the U.S will, we're not going to let North Korea kill Americans because your poor wittle feefees don't like america.

He stole a poster so he deserves to die? Fuck off you edgy faggot

you're a pussy

kekfags are the worst. Kill yourself idiot warmongerer. But before that, go to your home r/d_donald and take some fags with you.

>travel to commie country as a fruit
>attempt to steal poster cuz muh church told me to
>sentenced hard labor for 15 yrs
>become vegetable
>die
Yep, everything checks out...deserves it 100%

>Please stop. He didn't deserve to die.
I agree he didn't deserve to die, but he messed up in a place where he shouldn't, people should learn actions have consequences.

If a guy fucks a hooker without condom, he shouldn't complain he got HIV.

Yes.

S

Lol, warm beer sucks. Get fucked warm beer!

Kill yourself.

RIP

>Hurr durr other countries aren`t allowed to exercise their own laws on their territory
Friendly reminder that you are a victim of jewish brainwashing if you are angry at the gooks for enforcing justice

Serves him right.

Shut up. It's not war it's peace. North Korea is at war with it's peoples freedom, but the U.S not invading they are causing more war. I say the U.S should declear peace on North Korea to reunite it with South Korea as a CAPITALIST state

Wambier never worked for the government.

They violated his NAP you are brainwashed

Here's an super-graphic book on the 200,000 people who were born into North Korean prison camps

>kids fighting over the undigested corn kernels they find in pig manure
>being strung up for questioning and put over a fire burning your whole back
>snitching on your to-be-executed parents for food

amazon.com/Escape-Camp-14-Remarkable-Odyssey/dp/0143122916

He violated their NAP first though

In American prisons he would be anally raped to death

I supported the invasion of North Korea when I read they forcefed gross food to their prisoners in labour camps.

He stole government property which is illigetimate to you ancaps

He wouldn't have died.

I'm not angry, I wanted your opinions

State is just a business, sweetie.

>He stole government property which is illigetimate to you ancaps
He stole from King Jung.
He might call it a state, but de facto its just his personal property.

I listened to the press conference the doctors gave about him last week. They said their tests indicated he had respiratory arrest that lead to severe brain damage. North Korean version was he suffered botulism from taking 1 sleeping pill. Add it up and it sounds for sure like he tried to kill himself and came up just short. Or, you know, the Mossad version

Or became a neo-nazi

As someone who worked in corrections for a few years, I really wish we had your prisons. Your COs seem to have really cush jobs.

Play stupid games, win stupid caskets

i feel really bad for his family and him.
but, maybe its mean, but i think people who go there are playing with fire, and some of them are just gonna get burned. I dont know why people think it is cool to go there, maybe stupid hipster rags like Vice that promote going to rare and dangerous locations. but people need to learn that its so stupid to go there. and why go there?! its a shithole. fucking nothing happens there except misery.

To be fair, he violated the NAP when he stole from North Korea.

>Cried like a bitch in court
>Died on his knees like a coward

I love that small detail of his pocket inside-out, the kike took the wallet too

>these bitches get detained in North Korea
>content.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,1914656,00.html
>Bill Clinton flies in and saves them from Kim John Un's wrath
>lets John Podesta and other pedos get a slice of her young pizza

>Otto gets detained in North Korea
>no one flies in and saves him
>no one makes a deal with Kim Jong Un to let him go
>gets tortured and abused for months
>gets put into a coma
>finally gets rescued back to USA
>but it's too late
>he dies in a hospital

Perhaps if Otto was a democrat and had a young piece of pizza for Bill Clinton & John Podesta to rape maybe he'd still be alive?

where do i get one of those

LOL saved

I think its a massive shame on his family, I feel really bad for him desu. At least they got his body back

He's not really dead, the part of his brain they stole is still hooked up to the equipment to render infinite pain to it for eternity.

all these cucks in this thread sucking up to gook "justice"

You idiots must love islamic law too

this guy would probably be a resister
he probably would say dump drumpf

I for one am delighting greatly in his fate

The norks started the korean war. They aren't victims.

At least try to make it sound unforced 0/10

t. Kikelover

why didn't he just kill some of them ? NKs are literally manlets lol

in fact, why didn't he just kill kim jong un ?

That's a good point there user

He was guilty of being white

Guy was a fucking idiot. If you go to a different country you RESPECT their laws/culture. Simple as that.

here is your (you)

i heard brits are drinking their beer warm.
maybe it's not as bad as it sounds

>checks flag
>checks flag again

kkk

>He was active in the Hillel Jewish campus organization, and participated in Birthright Israel.
nothing of value was lost

Either you are a kikelover or a commie if you don`t think stealing should be punished.

So which is it?

His biggest sin was having such an atrocious last name
>Warmbier
>warm beer
disgusting

either that is the tallest man in norkland or he's standing on a box

that's not how FREEDOM works you fucking jew

As someone who would typically say fuck this kid in these situations, I have to agree with you. Really the only stupid thing he did was going there in the first place. But we weren't there to know he took a poster or didn't. And the way their justice system works he was probably coerced into confessing even if he actually did it. And American doctors are calling BS on the nk diagnosis so yeah. I hope these parents can get some closure and fuck the norks. They need to be handled and this situation has very little to do with that.

You're a coward sitting on Sup Forums

It was government property, so the gov violated the NAP by owning it

Well he was Jewish so it really goes against your theory

Is there any evidence that he actually stole the poster? I don't think it's possible to ascertain that it was Otto from the video.
How would he even know that there was a propaganda poster on an off-limits floor for employees of the hotel?

This is the kall öl we want, right Fritzl?

you're a pussy

So best Koreas medicine is actually good if they managed to keep him alive just in time to ship him back before he dies

Nobody deserves to become a fucking vegetable. It's probably a good thing he died rather than "live" like that for decades. It's a shame any of it happened at all though and just serves as a reminder of how savage the gooks really are.

>It was government property, so the gov violated the NAP by owning it
Why are Drumpfies incable of even basic understanding of political concepts?

NK = victims. Maybe you slept through school user?

doesn't matter, he said he did it and that he was being stupid doing it

Really makes you think

It was probably a botched suicide. Poor bastard.

There's no way they intentionally killed him, this legitimately is terrible for the Norks. The Norks rely on brinksmanship and political prisoners for leverage on the West for things like food aid and foreign cash, which has worked because so far every prisoner that has been basically ransomed from them has been brought back more or less healthy and in decent shape. This changes things. If the West thinks their people are going to start coming home in body bags then that aid and material starts to dry up along with more pressure being put on China.

Poor guy didn't deserve that.

Not respecting local laws/customs is the root of our problems. Maybe we should send you and your gay faggot friend to Saudi Arabia and let you live your freedom there, dumb nigger faggot.

Who the hell confesses to putting their "sneaking shoes on" to steal a poster? Come on, the confession was written by a korean gook.

Implying the autopsy didn't show a permanent 2'' gape