theguardian.com/world/2007/jul/02/russia.lukeharding1
archive.is/Yuj0Z
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirill_Shamalov
twitter.com/AnonBabble

B-B-BUT SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE?

WHY PUTIN?!!

THIS IS TOP ANIME BETRAYAL!

he's right tho, u fucking goy.

Putin is based, this is all political talk, lulling the Zionists into a false sense of security

le 4D chess meme

He isn't wrong though.

Fake news. He didnt say that

Putin is a shabbos goy, not Trump-grade hypergoy but close. Burgers praising him look so fucking dumb.

Its true though, only betas, femenists and niggers blame others for their failures.

Neo Nazi's aren't real fascists.

Well yeah, Putin's record with regards to ((them)) is unblemished, we have no reason to think he works for ((them)) like how blatantly Drumpf does

>constantly reassures Israel, talks glowingly about them but still arms Assad and his allies and has helped them gain back 80% if syria's population
>basically told Netanyahu to not live in the Stone Ages when Netanyahu told him about the Purim Shoah in a bid to get him to turn against Iran
>Removed all the ((oligarchs)) and replaced them with his nationalist cronies
>Has stated he doesnt consider Hamas and Hezbollah (Israel's sworn enemies) terrorists

Putin is just the silent killer type, he smiles at people and speaks softly while poisoning them

I agree with Putin, the rabid antisemites are most often losers who are soothing their life-butthurt.

Russia however doesn't act like Israel's obedient little slave ready to die, and go financially and culturally broke, for zionism's sake.

I respect that.

Russia is allied with Syria whilst Israel is treating Syrian "rebels" at their hospitals. If Russia was truly a friend of Israel he wouldn't be helping Assad.

I don't blame jews for any of my failures. They go against everything that is western culture, so whats not to hate about them?

But... I don't blame the kikes for any failures. Shit, I love my life. I blame them for the subversive tactics used to spread fake news, degeneracy, interracial relationships, indoctrination as opposed to education in our schools, faking the Holohoax statistics, fractional-reserve banking, the IMF, the Federal Reserve, and a few other things...

I can't be a failure in those things because I never wanted to do any of that shit. I see what it does to idiots en masse, and think the kikes should burn in hell for it though.

Well he's right

If Trump is on 36D Chess there is no Way Putin is playing less than 14D Chess.

Literally THE Merchant.

The kike reveals himself subversively...

>Lulling them
He is one.

lorddreadnought.livejournal.com/56544.html?nojs=1

He's an ethnic Jew (maternally). Pic related his heeb grandpa.

Says the guy who wants to reinstate the Romanovs. A family known to call jews "satanic plague on man"

Wonder why he is playing good goy.

Anti semtism is a natural reaction.

lmao what a homo

Says he wants to =/= does so.

theguardian.com/world/2007/jul/02/russia.lukeharding1

And in a country where anti-semitism is still rife and openly expressed, nationalist rabble-rousers have made much of the fact that of the seven oligarchs who controlled 50% of Russia's economy during the 1990s, six were Jewish: Berezovsky, Vladimir Guzinsky, Alexander Smolensky, Mikhail Khodorkovsky, Mikhail Friedman and Valery Malkin. That fact is incontestable - but it is the result not of some grand conspiracy, but of the way the Soviet Union restricted Jews' ability to assimilate and rise up in society. While ethnic Slavs dominated all the best career slots in the highly bureaucratised official society, Jews who wanted to get ahead were forced into the black market economy. When communism collapsed and the black market was legalised as free market capitalism, the Jewish entrepreneurs had a head start.

>seven oligarchs who controlled 50% of Russia's economy during the 1990s, six were Jewish: Berezovsky, Vladimir Guzinsky, Alexander Smolensky, Mikhail Khodorkovsky, Mikhail Friedman and Valery Malkin.

>Says the guy who wants to reinstate the Romanovs

Are you fucking retarded?

Russia still celebrates the end of Romanov reign and the beginning of Jewish-Bolshevik tyranny as the (((Russian revolution))).

Always archive it archive.is/Yuj0Z

What a faggot

Thanks archivebro

when asked about declining white birthrates

He is a jew, his mother is jewish - Maria Ivanovna Shelemova

One of his two daughters is married to a Jewish banker.

Shelomova is actually a Russian surname. It's not from jewish "shalom", but from old Russian "shelom" ( шeлoм = кypгaн ).

Yep, Kirill Shamalov.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirill_Shamalov

>He is a younger son of Nikolay Shamalov (ru) a co-owner of Rossiya Bank, Kirill is a vice-president of Sibur holding.[3][4]

Dont worry le epic Putin is great! Look at his totally 100% ethnic Russian banker son in law.

That's correct though, as Hitler said thug anti-semites are worthless, not all Jews are bad merely the manipulative rat fucks who try to control society. If it just so happens the majority of Jews fall into that category it does not make you an anti-semite to persecute them just as you should any other peoples trying to do the same.

Communists were (((Bolshevik)))

LMAO and Putin's daughter married this kike.

Why does Sup Forums keep ignoring the fact that Putin's daughter is married to a Jewish banker?

QUINTESSENTIALLY RUSSIAN

Don't you find it just a little weird all the world's leaders have to dance to the song of the jew?

Neo Nazis are real fascists, so are modern antifa. No one else is.

Ukraine was redpilled. That's why Putin tried to crush them

He is based and he is pro-Israel. You're just mad that he wants you to die, Ahmed

He's 100% correct.

Gotta go back, abu

ukraine's prime minister is openly jewish

It's true. Just look at the whole middle east. Or western working class.

He doesn't looked hyped, so dunno.

But /sg/ said that Pootie Poo and his pet Mudslime were BASED and leading the fight against the JOOS and are the saviours of the WHITE RACE.

He's right, though.

Modern anti-semites are just pussy loser untermensch who will die with zero legacy and leave behind a mess to clean up when they do.

I mean just look at all of Sup Forums.

As if we can't tell you're just trying to gauge our reaction. I'm sure you half expected us to say that we should stop respecting Putin because he said this

That's the botox. Putin hasn't looked hyped since he was 61

his daughter married to a kike just like drumpf

you should switch flags

looks fake honestly

But it's an old photo, before "botox"

Why do the people I like the most always disappoint me? There are no heroes in this world. You can only trust yourself.

In the recent documentary by Oliver Stone, there is literally footage of this same exact Jew talking to the former President of Russia at the Russian victory anniversary.

Can't make this shit up, these kikes are everywhere.

Obama hated jews.

Probably the closest thing to a hero honestly.
Too bad he was a shitskin

>liking putsteinberg ever

He is right though. Its not the jews fault you fall for jewish trickery.

All of Trump's kids (minus Barron) are in relationships with Jews. Tiffany is currently dating Jew, Ross Mechanic.

>Obama hated jews.
he didn't, it was just for show, his presents to Israel funded by us tax payers tell you otherwise

The State Department paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayers grants to an Israeli group that used the money to build a campaign to oust Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in last year’s Israeli parliamentary elections, a congressional investigation concluded Tuesday.
Some $350,000 was sent to OneVoice, ostensibly to support the group’s efforts to back Israeli-Palestinian peace settlement negotiations. But OneVoice used the money to build a voter database, train activists and hire a political consulting firm with ties to President Obama’s campaign — all of which set the stage for an anti-Netanyahu campaign, the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations said in a bipartisan staff report.

He is right you know, all you had to do was not listen to the jew, but you fell for the jewish meme, so you blame him for tricking you.

why are there so many jewish people
WHAT ABOUT TEH HOLLOW COST

Obama nominated a Jew to SCOTUS

So unless you're telling me he had no control over that decision but then why did he knock off Judge Scalia?

Neither one of those groups are fascists or even communists they are both unmotivated by political doctrine, both groups are essentially equally retarded football hooligans who are dominated by their fee fees.

There's a lot more Jews than reported (so many crypto Jews, like Alex Acosta and New Gingrich's wife/Ambassador to the Vatican).

>350k
wow that sure compares to other 2 billion previously sent to Israel

The Problem here is that the Israeli Zionist regime is attempting to switch their empire.

Putin makes close friends in the Islamic World and tries to sway Israel to his side.

Your micro-politics of nationalism, religion, and ethnicity is a dream. Easily divisible on an unending cycle of the idea of perfection.
It is a false reality of the bigger picture. The bigger schemes that you fucking peasants have no grasp of. Your brains are locked to the point you can't conceive it due to your lack of education and experience in the world.
You have no fucking clue what you want, you fall into Zionist traps consistently of division and "pride".
You have no control of old world politics, we are in the new world.

And you will pay for attempting to divide it.

Wow, it's almost as if Russians have been shilling on this board nonstop ever since jewtin and his Zionist buddies decided to invade Ukraine. This has been confirmed.

These are the same faggots that were sucking Trump's dick nonstop before the election and now hate him.

if he wasnt he would be dead, wouldnt even reach the year 2000

>Its true though, only betas, femenists and niggers blame others for their failures.

don't forget the white nationalists too. Some day , a majority of this country will take responsibility for themselves instead of always blaming some one else.

What's wrong with him specifically? I'm sure he's not perfect but he still seems pretty badass

>What's wrong with him specifically?
he's an oppressor of freedom and a murderer.

Whom did he murder?

Boris Nemtsov

Literally who? Why would he do that?
inb4 man i dunno putin just like killing ppl for no reason

You cannot say he isnt correct.
The reason jews get away with all of this shit is because we let them.
The reason women get away with being whores is because we let them.
The reason europe is about to be a caliphate is because we let it happen.
Its time to take responsibility and unite.

You think everything is upfront which is your weakness.

There are no alliances by nationality, only by society,
The societies branch large, splinter small, and continue to fuel, but they all around converge onto one thing.

The fish hook.

They will bait you with material ideals that you think matter, but in the big scheme of things only benefit your lust and your greed.

This is how they maintain power, and those fucking kikes betrayed my power for their chaotic offbring.

They have no love for nations, or labels, only for their own personal lust, their ideal version of Ethnonationalism. And even if they were able to gather the hands of every kike together, that wouldn't be enough for them. They would ravage eachother, just like before the introduction of Rome, or Persia, they will only unite when they feel powerless. But they have always had power.

You are a fool if you think that hiding behind nations, and hiding behind the melanin of your skin, and your fake Gods was some uniting call to stop this "New World Order"

When you should have realized, the New World Order was the only thing stopping you from being exterminated.

he was an outspoken critic of putin and often appeared on western tv to speak out.

couldn't have said it better

nice faggy melodramatic post

even in your ignorant state of existence, you must remember when Putin had this guy killed...

Alexander Litvinenko

Yet he was a noone in russia.

USA lick their boots, Russia shakes their hands.

>Alexander Litvinenko
Well that's something at least, but that happend 10 years old.

>Yet he was a noone in russia.

yet, putin still had him slaughtered. that's how he do. wake up.

>10 years ago
quick fix

>>Alexander Litvinenko
>Well that's something at least, but that happend 10 years old.

oh, well since he murdered someone 10 years ago, let's just pretend it didn't happen.

Fucking yawn.
It had potential but wow
yawn.

>be a noone without any support from the ppl
>Putin just all of a sudden wants you dead
Yea, no.
One dead traitor is hardly a reason to kill him a murderer.

Damn Sup Forums is asleep?

THE ONLY WAY TO BEAT THE JEWS IS AT THEIR OWN GAME.
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>be a noone without any support from the ppl

yet he was STILL murdered by Putin. it doesn't take much for Putin does it now?

>yet he was STILL murdered by Putin
Because (You) said that? Ok.

Sure, but why then he doesn't react to Israel bombing Syrian army with military jets? I remember watching russian state tv propaganda
when that happened (hosted by (((Vladimir Solovyov))) ). As typical for russian ''debates'' there's two sides shilling for the same goal, but with different methods. But when talking about Israel's actions, there was no usual shouting and insults. Both sides just plainly talked about the situation and the happening in the region. Just something that stuck in my memory.